Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Visiting Camp...Again.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:56 pm

"Well we should probably head to lunch. I miss the lunches here." I say. That was one of the best parts at camp.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:59 pm

"Yea." I started to head to lunch when i heard a rustl i the bushes. "Did you hear that?" i reach for my dagger as a percaution.

Last edited by KEWL!!! on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:01 pm

I take out my bow, notch an arrow and run towards the bushes. I say, "Come out whoever you are."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:05 pm

I run out from the bushes gasping for air. "Jen! There is a Hellhound loose in the forest! Ijust barly got away!"
"Kisa! Are you all right!"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:10 pm

"Hellhound, huh? I'll show them what it's like to be defeated by a huntress." I say. I keep my arrow notched I go behind the bushes. It sees me and I see it. I shoot my arrow at its paw. It hits right on, but doesn't disinergrate. "At least put on a fight."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:14 pm

"Stay here" I push Kisa to the side so she does not get hurt. I grabed my dagger.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:18 pm

I notched another arrow and shot it missing on purpose. I was playing with the hellhound. I say, "You can't beat me."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:25 pm

I throw my dagger at the monster, Knowing it would apear back in its sheth, and it just about hits it inbetween the eyes when it bounces off some sort of force feild. "Your kidding me!" I cursed in Greek
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:28 pm

"Okay that's it! You're gonna die." Runs back towards Jen and her friend and shoots an arrow at the hellhound and runs back towards it just in time to see it disinergrate.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:31 pm

"Well that went well. Kisa are you hurt?"
"I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:38 pm

"I got impatient." I say I put my bow over my shoulder and look around listening for more monsters. I look back at the forest.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:42 pm

"Were there more?"
"no"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:48 pm

"I'm still being cautious. You never know." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:51 pm

"Come on lets get you to the inferamary."
"ok."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:56 pm

"I'm coming too. Don't forget about me." I say... I follow the girls to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:01 pm

We walk to the infermary
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:05 pm

I look around still very cautious. I was still used to being a huntress and danger being all around. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Camp...Again.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3