Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Visiting Camp...Again.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Visiting Camp...Again. Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:06 am

I walk into the Archery Range. I was a hunter of Artemis and she had ordered me to come here. It had to be something important so I came. I took out my wooden carved bow and my silver arrows. I start shooting at the targets. I'm sure if I did everything at camp it would help. I say, "I have to admit, I do miss this place... sometimes. I enjoy my time with Artemis too though."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:15 am

I walk into the archery range and saw a huntress. I was ifing if I really needed to practice, some of my friends say that huntresses are bitter, but who knows maybe this one is nice.
Back to top Go down
CrymsonIris

CrymsonIris

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:18 am

Rael Locke slung his bow over his arm, ignoring the way it seemed to resemble a dead eight in his hands. It wasn't that he was bad... just that he preferred swords over, well, anything. As he approached the Archery Range, he noticed that there was a girl already there, firing shots.

She was pretty good. Probably from one of the Archery gifted Gods. Apollo or maybe a hunter of Artemis. As he neared, his footfalls became lighter, less weighted, almost like he was floating.

"Hello." He grinned, wide and mischievous. "Rael, Son of Hermes."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:20 am

I hear foot steps. Being my cautious huntress self I turn towards the noise, my arrow notched. I cautiously say, "Who goes there?" I slowly lower my bow, but it was still notched and aiming in the direction of the noise.
Back to top Go down
CrymsonIris

CrymsonIris

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:23 am

Rael paused confused. Had she not heard him?

Oh.

A tree was blocking her line of sight. He rolled his eyes and stepped out into the open, running a long fingered hand through his pale hair. "Sorry about that," he said smoothly. "Names Rael, Son of Hermes."
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:26 am

I walk in and see Jen
"Hey Jen. Whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:26 am

I look excited I excitedly say Hey guys i finished my site it's camphalfbloodinfo.forummotion.com it's bad but please join
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

"Oh, well sorry. Technically we're half-siblings. I'm Hanna Halin daughter of Hermes, Huntress of Artemis." I lower my bow all the way and but the arrow away. I smile at him sister-like. I yawn.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:29 am

I looked at Jake, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
CrymsonIris

CrymsonIris

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:30 am

"Really, now?"

Rael smiled gently at her, and inclined his head. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss Halin." He stood tall, and came to stand next to her, taking off his bow and knocking an arrow.

"Forgive my archery skills." He grimaced. "They are... ah.. less than perfect."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 am

"Ain't that the truth." I whisper. "Okay who are you guys?" I look at them and step towards them with petite little steps.

Last edited by Pumpkin Pie on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:37 am

"Jen, daughter of Athena."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:39 am

"Hi Jen I'm Hanna." I say smiling. I look at my bow in my hands.
Back to top Go down
CrymsonIris

CrymsonIris

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:40 am

Rael nodded to her as well. "Greetings, Jen, Daughter of Athena.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:41 am

I smiled back so far she was nice.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:43 am

"Jake Perry, Son of Apollo."
I smiled.
"Want to see me make 10 bulleyes in a row?" I said with a cocky attitude
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:45 am

I was dressed in my silver shirt that said 'I'm a Hunter." I was wearing my grey sweatpants with that. I say, "It's so nice to meet you all." Then I think. Could Artemis have sent me here to meet friends?
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:47 am

"Nice to meet you too."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:50 am

I laughed at Jake's cockiness. "Whatever, I doubt you can do that. Even as a son of Apollo."I smile teasingly.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:51 am

~@Whitelighter

I look at at boy and think, 'boys.' I say, "Wait did you ever tell me your name? If so, I don't remember."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:54 am

"This is Jake son of Apollo."I point to Jake.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:55 am

"Jake and JenI can SO do it you just watch and learn!"
I flash her my cocky smile.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:56 am

"Oh well Jake. I can hit ten bullseyes in a row. I'm a huntress." I say.
Back to top Go down
CrymsonIris

CrymsonIris

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:58 am

"I can't"

Rael grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:00 am

"Well then Lets see who can hit the most in a row?"

OOC: We will discuss in a message on which one of our charcters wins?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Camp...Again.   Visiting Camp...Again. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Camp...Again.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next