Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Visiting my pride & joy(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Visiting my pride & joy(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting my pride & joy(OPEN)   Visiting my pride & joy(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:46 am

Visiting my pride & joy(OPEN) Kyleee
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Daughter of Poseidon

And when that summer sun starts to beatin' down
And you don't know what to do
Just go and grab someone you wanna see in a bathing suit
And drive until the map turns blue

Kylee ran into the stable with a grin on her face. She stopped at a certain stall, containing her pride and joy, Puzzle. "Took you long enough!" the horse complained. Kylee rolled her eyes and petted the horse's nose. "Now now girl, I've been busy." she said kindly. "You said that last time. If you make an excuse, at least make it good." Puzzle retorted. Kylee smiled and filled up Puzzle's water and food. Then she grabbed a brush and brushed her beloved horse. " I'm sorry girl, I really am." she said softly. "I know... " the horse replied. Kylee smiled, Puzzle always forgave her in the end of their talks. "Can you take me out riding? I haven't been out in so long." she begged. "Okay, but soon let's get you clean." Kylee told her softly.
Spoiler:
http://www.polyvore.com/winter_kylee/set?id=40488627

You can stay right there, when daylight's gone
Play truth or dare, it won't take long
'Fore you and her got nothing on but water
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Visiting my pride & joy(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting my pride & joy(OPEN)   Visiting my pride & joy(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:11 pm

Visiting my pride & joy(OPEN) Cute-female-girl-red-hair-redhead-Favim.com-59451

I wanted to see my special horse. I went to the stables when I was lonely. I wanted to keep my horse Angel, but where would I put her? I guess I would just have to keep her here for now. Even though Angel really wasn't my horse I acted like Angel was my horse. When I got to the stables I saw a girl near Angel's stable. "Is that your horse?" I asked.

Angel:
http://www.horse-genetics.com/images/Aspen-sabino-white.gif
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

Visiting my pride & joy(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: