Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N]   Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:06 pm

I walked into the Athena Cabin after waving good-bye to my 'family.' The only people I consider my family is my dad and my little sister. My step-mother and half-brother are just people who joined the family un-welcomed by me. That's why I call them the devils. They ruined my family for me. I shouldn't act like this.

I placed my duffel bag on my bunk. My book on Greek Mythology was still there and so were my blue-prints. After two weeks of being with step-family, I'm glad I have my blue-prints and my favorite book back. I shouldn't forget about my math workbook. I hugged them. Yup, I was a nerd, but I didn't care. I decided to unpack. I put my most prized possessions down and took my bow out of the duffel bag, then I grabbed my quiver which had all my arrows inside it. I didn't come across any monsters on my two-week trip, thank the gods. I took out my clothes. I had left my Camp Half Blood T-shirts here. Then I took out my Harry Potter Series. I had read them all and was planning to read them again. Right away.

After unpacking, I simply sat on my bed. I picked up my Greek Myth book. I started to read it, waiting for something more interesting than just siting there to happen.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N]   Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:41 pm

I enter the cabin looking for someone to train with. I enjoyed training against May, and Kim, but that was only two styles of fighting. I see a girl sitting on her bunk reading a book. I liked books and all, but everyone would rather do something else. "Hey!" I call out. griping the hilt of my sword I asked her if she wanted to train.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N]   Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:11 pm

I looked up from my book. "Nah, I'm good. I just got back from traveling. I just want to relax." I say, looking out of the window. It seemed nice out, but I think I'd go out tomorrow, on the first day of spring and enjoy the spring air. I say, "By the way I'm Elizabeth Smart, daughter of Athena. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N]   Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:38 am

I glance around and see a girl and Chase. "Hey I'm Faye. Daughter of Athena. Who are you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N]   Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:19 pm

"Hey Faye," I say, looking up from my book...again. "I am Elizabeth Smart, daughter of Athena. Nice to meet you." I smile at Faye. I was meeting a lot of people today.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N]   Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:32 pm

" Nice to meet you. Did I uh interupt something?" I ask. I don't like to be a bother.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N]   Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:56 am

I walked into the cabin.My face showed I wasn't really focusing on anything,which was odd for me.Ususally a hundred different things were going on my mind."Hi." I said to a fe w of my half siblings in the cabin."What's up?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N]   Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:10 pm

I see another guy walk into the conversation. " Hey I'm Faye." I say smiling. " Nothings up why else would we be in here talking about.. well nothing" I say. He looked just as bored as all of us. Well Elizabeth is reading, so she's not bored. Lucky.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N]   Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:32 am

I say another camper, a boy, walk in. I smiled. I say, "Hey I'm Elizabeth. I'm good. Just reading something. What's your name?" I wait for a reply, not turning back to my book this time.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N]   Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:20 pm

"Noah." I said simply.I hopped on my bed on the other side of the cabin."Camp has been boring lately." I said to nobody in particular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N]   Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning To Camp After Visiting Dad, Sis, and the Devils. [O P E N]
Page 1 of 1