Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Returning to Camp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Bag slung over my shoulders, I began feeling my way into the Apollo cabins, a task that, over the years, was becoming easier and easier. I moved my hand to the left, until I felt the bedpost under my fingers, I began counting my way to my usual bunk.
One... Two... Three...
I felt my foot hit something, probably a luggage bag, thrown hastily aside. Crap! I was losing balance, and began flailing around wildly, awkwardly trying to grab something sturdy, but...
I fell face forward, my forehead making direct contact with the floor. Cussing, I rubbed the bump on my head, hoping it wasn't nearly as big as it felt.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
percybethrocks!

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:06 pm

Dragging my suitcase behind me, I slowly walked toward my cabin. I opened the wooden door, and I find a boy laying on the ground, face first. At first, I stared. But then I realized he was hurt. I rushed over to him, and propped him up aginst the bed.. "Are you okay?" I ask. I move all the luggage bags aside, making sure nobody else gets hurt.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Hearing a voice, I quickly turn on my back, only to feel hands pushing to the bed, giving me something to lean on. Man, this sure was a good start to the summer, embarrassing myself in front of some other camper.
"Uhhh, yeah I guess I'm aight..." I can hear myself laughing awkwardly as I say this, not too sure how to act after publicly making a fool of myself, "Thanks for your help by the way.... Uhhhh, I'm Tiresias, but errrmmm, I hate that so just call me Terry. Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:10 am

Ever since I got back to Camp, I'd been pretty excited. I mean, who hasn't when they haven't been to Camp in a few months? It was the only place where I felt like I belonged. Well, except for with my mom, of course. It was always fun to have her around.

Walking towards the cabin, I smiled a bit. It had only been a few months, but I already had a million questions running through my brain. Did the cabin have some changes? Did I have new siblings that I've yet to meet? As I neared the cabin, I heard some voices. Oh, people were here already? All this time I was thinking that I would be alone.

Although the door was slightly ajar, I couldn't help knocking on it. It wouldn't really do you any good if you scared your new siblings on you first day back to Camp. I opened the door a little wider, and stepped in. There were only two people inside: one had auburn hair and the other a blonde, whom I immediately recognized was my half-brother, Terry.

"Hello, Terry, and...um, you are?" I nodded shyly towards the auburn-haired girl. She had a bunch of luggages around her, so she must be one of our new siblings.

"My name is Elene, by the way. Eh-leh-nay," I pronounced, setting my bags over to my bunk, nodding once again. I hated when people mispronounced it, which they did quite often.

Last edited by PandaHeart on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://illusoryheart.tumblr.com/
hunter11

hunter11

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:35 pm

i walk over. " hey guys what's up?" i say.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:50 pm

(OOC;; Hey Pandaheart! I was wondering if it was safe to assume that Terry and Elene know each other, since after all, they are related and are returning campers. I don't really want to post a reply until this clears up. After all! I don't want to randomly assume things about other characters XD)
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:08 pm

(OOC: Sure! I guess I'll edit the post?)
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Hearing a gentle rapping at the door, I recognize the gentle voice of my half sister Elene. Excitedly I stand up, using my feet to carefully feel around me before I take a step. I probably look like some kind of idiot doing this, but I'm pretty excited to hear a familiar voice after such a long time away from camp, especially if that voice belonged to Elene.
Out of all of my siblings, she was the one who seemed to know me the best. Not that we've ever been super close or anything, but she's always been polite and respectful of me while all my other siblings tended to pretend I didn't exist. Still, she was reserved, almost emotionless, so it was hard to tell what she was thinking.
"Hey Elene!" I call out, cautiously taking a step. "It's great to see you're back! I kind of just fell a little while earlier, but this girl... uhh... Well, I don't know her name, but she helped me out."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:46 pm

" opps wrong cabin sorry sorry!" i say
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:55 pm

I felt my features soften up, a smile forming on my lips. Tiny, but a smile nonetheless. It felt nice to have someone welcome you on your first day back at camp. It was way different back at home, where your mother was always working, and you had a Grandmother who kept an eye at you 24/7.

"It's great to see you too, Terry," I replied, then looked at the auburn-haired girl, as if studying her.

"Well, I'm not gonna make any promises, but I'm sure this girl is our new half-sister," I said, tapping my chin lightly. I wasn't the most social butterfly out there, but I wasn't a rock either. I spoke when I needed to, and I felt that that time was probably now.

"Welcome to Camp," I bowed politely, remembering my home country's traditional ways. It wasn't like it was necessary, but I felt like I needed to whenever I met a new person for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:49 pm

With a goofy grin on my face, I start feeling around trying to locate Elene, eventually clumsily patting what I believed to be her shoulder. "Our sister, hunh?" I felt a bit stupid for not realizing it before. I mean, who else would be in the Apollo cabin but a child of Apollo? "Well, uh yeah. What Elene said. Welcome to camp and stuff, it's real fun!"
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Feeling myself relax a little, I reached for my suitcase and pulled on one of the latches, then the other. The suitcase opened with a thwack! and the contents spilled out on the bed. Things such as my clothes, books, and my toothbrush. I groaned. I hated having to arrange them back on my suitcase. I shrugged and decided that it didn't bother me that much to leave them there.

I picked up a brush to untangle the my messy locs, and suddenly felt a hand patting my hip. Startled, I dropped my hairbrush and noticed Terry was having a little trouble trying to figure out where I was. I felt my cheeks getting warm, embarassed. I was rather sensitive in my hips.

"W-what are you...er, doing?" I stuttered, gently removing his hand.

Last edited by PandaHeart on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:39 pm

i knock softly. " hey i uhh just wanna tell you there's going to be a dance tomarrow." i say
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Hearing the tenseness in Elene's voice as well as her hand moving mine away, I felt a mild surge of confusion. Was Elene mad at me? Did she not like to be touched?
Apologetically, I backed away, "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to uhh... do whatever I did! I'm sorry, I really am!" A soft fabric like texture padded my steps as I continued moving backwards. What was I walking on.... cloth-
Suddenly I realized what it was I was walking on, but before I could stop, I felt the squarish leathery binding of something as it shifted from under my weight, causing me to lose balance...... once again.
This really wasn't looking to be my day.
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:36 pm

I opened my mouth to speak, feeling rather guilty, when I hear Terry toppling backwards and into something...or was it someone? The sight was so strange, yet so amusing, I couldn't help myself. I threw my head back and laughed; a genuine laugh. It felt great to express something I haven't felt in a long time. I momentarily forgot my embarassment from just a few minutes ago.

"T-That was beautiful, Terry!" I stammered, trying to control my laughter. "I'm pretty sure you just trampled a girl!"

I ran towards him, grabbing his hand and carefully helped him up.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:57 pm

"A... A girl?!" I call out in shock. "I'm really sorry!"
I took a small step forwards, trying to find the girl I had hurt, when I thought against it and pulled my foot back in. In one day, I've already fallen twice. That's enough head trauma thanks.
I hold myself still, in an almost unnatural fashion, making sure no other accidents happen for the remainder of the day when I hear Elene's laughter. Has she been laughing the whole time? I feel embarrassment creep up to my face in the usual manner but... suddenly, I burst out laughing myself. I probably did look really hilarious, plus it wasn't often that Elene had these kind of moments. Laughter really was contagious.
"Of course it was beautiful," I chuckle, "I have the grace of a swan!"
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:59 pm

"Yes, you could've been the star of Swan Lake!" I tried to choose my words carefully, as I was still in a fit of giggles. Then I remembered what the girl d
said earlier.

"A dance, you say?" I asked, offering her a hand. All my life I've never exactly understood what a dance was, and I was still trying to figure it out, even now. Being homeschooled during childhood can do that to you.

"By 'dance,' do you mean like a tango or a salsa?" I questioned her.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 pm

"What?" I was shocked. "You've gotta be kidding me Elene! Dances. You know? Loud music, crowded gym, blind kids standing awkwardly at the bleach..... Uh well just a bunch of people jumping around in beat to music."
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:45 pm

"Huh," I was thoroughly confused. "I thought dances were supposed to be performed. That sounds more like socializing." I looked at Terry like he grew horns.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:37 am

" no cusin like a school dance." i say a little surpise
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:21 pm

"Exactly like that! I mean, it's for socializing, but you dance there too, so I dunno. I guess it's both..." Realizing that I was starting to trail off, I started to speak again "But come on Elene! This is common knowledge! What have you never been to a school or something?"
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:55 pm

I was getting more confused by the minute. "Dancing while socializing?" I exclaimed softly, my eyes widening. "Won't that be difficult with all that dance routines?" I blinked. "I've been homeschooled since I was five. Does that count?"

OOC: My character's a natural airhead as you can see. Please bear with her for a while, Y/Y?
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:13 pm

" ohhhhhh that explains it. the are no dance rutins exspet the ones you make up. a few have dance moves all though there mabey 1 or 2." i say trying to exsplain best i could
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:00 am

"You've never actually been to a school?" I wanted to tell her how lucky she was... but I guess school is different for everyone and I didn't want to scare her or anything like that. "It's a lot of fun, you can meet a ton of new people. Plus you get to go to these things called DANCES which you seem to have never heard of." I give her a hopefully genuine smile. Maybe I should try punching her lightly in the arm for emphasis... errr... wait bad idea...
"I can't really dance, so I don't know if I'll go, but you know, it mostly like... moving your body to the rhythm of the music I think."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:16 pm

' egzactly" i say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to Camp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next