Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Returning to Camp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

Returning to Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:10 pm

"No, I haven't," I muttered, suddenly interested in a star-shaped crack on the ground. This was sort of a sensitive topic for me, so I diverted my attention to the dance-but-not-really-a-dance. "So...does this mean we'll dress up?" I asked, thinking about the possible costumes. "Can we wear Panda suits?"

"I can't really dance, so I don't know if I'll go, but you know, it mostly like... moving your body to the rhythm of the music I think."

"You...you're not gonna go?" I asked quietly. "B-But...you HAVE to come! You're the only one I know most out of all those strangers!" My cheeks coloured at having to suddenly raise my voice. It's not like I intended to. But...

"If you don't, I'll be alone. Like I always was..." I whispered the last part, kicking an imaginary can across the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://illusoryheart.tumblr.com/
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:20 pm

" well you could though it would look funny. we usally wear casual clouths or nice dresses and good slacks and tops." i say shrugging
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:55 pm

"Well... I don't know if dressing up like animals if what you do at dances. I hear they're cute, but I mean, when I went to one at school, I just wore what I normally did." I scratched my head, "I can't really say what others were wearing but I'm guessing they did too."

After I told her that I was considering not going, Elene's mood suddenly changed, she seemed really upset that I wasn't going. My heart sank at the thought of her being sad, I mean, this was one of my only friends at camp, my only sister who actually acted like my sister. I forced an awkward smile to my face, "You know... if you really want me to, I guess I could go."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:33 pm

I walk in to the cabin to see some other campers already in the cabin. Maybe i will say hi to them later i thought. I walk out and decide to go to the Arena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp   Returning to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to Camp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: