Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So I'm Returning to Camp for the Time Being

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

So I'm Returning to Camp for the Time Being Empty
PostSubject: So I'm Returning to Camp for the Time Being   So I'm Returning to Camp for the Time Being I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:52 am

I step into my father's old cabin, feeling the Zeus air hit me like a punch. It is something that really says, "Welcome to the Zeus Cabin bub!" That only makes me love being home all the more. I had heard Zan had died while I was gone, and that her son, whom I have never met, has taken over as cabin leader. If he is anything like his mom, he is going to do great!

"Guys!" I shout, looking around. "It's Jessie!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Returning to Camp for the Time Being   So I'm Returning to Camp for the Time Being I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:19 pm

"Jessie?" I ask as I turn around to see her. I was listening to Bed Intruder Song on my iPod. I grin as I see her. We had some good times. I get up and walk towards her. "Hey! Jessie!" I give her a quick hug.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Returning to Camp for the Time Being   So I'm Returning to Camp for the Time Being I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:46 pm

My mind goes blank for a second, like it often does, buy I soon recover. "Uncle Ollie!" I exclaim.

Ollie was one of my uncles, but he was also one of my friends. It wasn't like I treated any of my cabin mates as uncles or aunts. I only call Ollie "Uncle Ollie" because it annoys him. I was just the gets-on-your-nerves kind of girl. I ha to make every single one of my friends crazy at least once a day!

"I missed you!" I return his quick hug before the hug gets awkward and pat his shoulder twice.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Returning to Camp for the Time Being   So I'm Returning to Camp for the Time Being I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:02 pm

I smirk. "You know I hate when you call me that. But, yeah, I've missed you too." I take a seat on my chair that is shaped like a hand. "So, where ya been?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Returning to Camp for the Time Being   So I'm Returning to Camp for the Time Being I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:21 pm

I laugh at Ollie for a secod, then sigh. "Parents' house. School. Not here." I cross my arms and sit down on my bunk. Some new kids' suff was there. That wasn't okay. I gently slide his stuff onto the too bunk and sigh. "Better." Keeping my glare down, I try to remember everyone else who lived here. It seemed like I had been gone for so long! I hoped everyone here would at least remember me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Returning to Camp for the Time Being   So I'm Returning to Camp for the Time Being I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm Returning to Camp for the Time Being
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: