Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Day in the Camp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

First Day in the Camp Empty
PostSubject: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:08 pm

I walk into the camp. It's huge! I'm suddenly nervous. Am I the only English one here? From what I know, this place is full of Americans. And none of them would have silver hair! But then, none but me does. There's a light breeze, and I smell strawberries. It's warm here, but I still shiver. I look down at me dirty sneakers. The laces are really worn out and the soles are peeling off. I suddenly wish I had something better to wear; would they mind if my clothes are really old? I straighten up and look ahead. There's only one way to find out.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Justus sat at the hill, so bored. He could be doing something productive, but he was too lazy for even that. Justus spots a girl about two years younger than him... a newbie. He jogs down to greet her, he might get a new sibling today.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:34 pm

I look up. A boy, about fourteen years old is coming towards me. At first I'm nervous, but then I relax. He seems nice enough, and I'm glad. "Hey!" I call out. "My name's Alex! What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:37 pm

I sat perched in my tree doing nothing.It was right on the edge of the forest and had a good view of the hill and the camp.I looked down,having heard conversation.I notice two kids.One was a girl Id never seen before.The other was Justus.Id seen him around camp before.I jumped down the tree and landed infront of them."Hello Justus.Hello Alex.Welcome to Camp half blood."I said kindly.I probably looked really weird kind of appearing out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:40 pm

"Hey Mini."Justus said plainly. How did Mini get there? How didn't he notice her there? All good questions. "Alex this is Mini daughter of Hecate." Justus said introducing Mini.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:55 pm

I smiled at her.She seemed okay.."So are you claimed or do we have to explain?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:02 pm

"Claimed?" I was confused. "What does that mean?" Suddenly I was nervous again. Curse my accent! The boy and the girl both seemed nice enough, but you never knew. Should I try and disguise that I'm English?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:04 pm

"Claimed means you know who your godly parent is. Like mine's Dionysus , so I live in cabin 12."he explained. Alex reminded Justus of himself on his first day, comepletely clueless.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:07 pm

I smiled at her sympathetically."Do you wanna explain or should I?"I asked Justus.I felt kind of bad for her but I just couldnt relate.I knew I was a demigod my whole life thanks to my son of hades for a dad.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:08 pm

"Oh. Well then, I'm not claimed, no, er, Mini is it?" I pull my jacket on tighter. I knew nothing! I felt worse than ever.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:10 pm

"You can, you've probally done it a whole lot more than I have."Justus said smiling. He had only been here for 3 years or so... he knew how Alex felt.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 pm

"Yeah its Mini.So where do you came from Alex?"I asked her.She seemed kinda uncomfterbl.Most new campers always were.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:19 pm

"Um... England." I shifted my feet. This could turn out badly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:21 pm

"Whoa! England? How did you get all the way over here in the U.S?"Justus asked. He never met anyone from England... or really anyone that didn't live in the U.S.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:27 pm

"Cool.Okay to put it simply the gods from greek mythology,Zues,Posiedon,Artemis,ect. exist and were there kids.Currently were in the middle of a war with the titan kronos,Lord of time or clocks or whatever.You can watch the video or ask a child of athena."I said to her.Id explained this to way to many people,hanging out on half blood hill and all.I did not want to explain it again.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:36 pm

"Oh, thank you! And to answer your question, I came by plane! A boy had told me to come here, so here I am!" I suddenly felt much more relaxed. This was easier than I thought!
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:41 pm

I smiled.At least now she didnt seem uncomfterbal."Did you ever get attacked by monsters?"I asked her leaning against a tree.I took out my dager and twirled it inbetween my hands.Old habits die hard.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:02 pm

"Well, the Hydra once. But I'm okay now, and anyways, that's the reason whty I'm here!" I was suddenly really happy. I looked up and saw an amazing bird fly overhead. "Wow! Look at that!" I exclaimed, laughing.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Justus looked up." What's that? An eagle? Hawk?"he said. Justus never noticed birds really. He wondered why Alex got so worked up about it.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:13 pm

"Isn't it amazing? I've always loved birds! Just the way they fly is amazing!" I've always dreamt of flying, It must be incredible to soar on the wind.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Justus thought hard... birds, flying, wind? Wind! Aeolus! Was Alex the daughter of Aeolus? Sure!! "Hey this might sound crazy but I think you're that daughter of Aeolus." he said. Yep that sounded crazy.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:17 pm

"Crazy?" I giggled. "If you'd said that a few weeks ago, yes, you might have sxounded crazy, but after all of this with the Greek gods, I feel like I can believe anyhing you tell me!"
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Kenz Cummings, just strumming her lyre, heard voices, and saw three people around her age talking at the entrence to camp. The youngest looked to be the new girl. She decided to talk to her. Walking toward them, she began a small song with her resonating alto voice.

"My name is Kenz Cummings,
and I've just been strumming
my lyre on this very fine day.

You look unclaimed,
So I hope we can name,
The one who made you walk and play!"

Switching to her normal voice, she smiled and said, "So anyway, my name's Kenz. If you hadn't guessed, I'm the daughter of the muse Erato, the muse of lyric verse and song. Glad to meet you!" She stuck out her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:31 pm

"Oh, hello!" I shook her hand. "My name is Alex!"
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:35 pm

"It's really great to meet you, Alex!" Kenz smiled. It was always great to see new campers. They didn't turn up as often as they used to... But that was another story. "Let's hope your dad is nice and claims you. Have you run into any monsters yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day in the Camp
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next