Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Day in the Camp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

First Day in the Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:38 pm

"Well, only one." I didn't want to think about it. The Hydra was horrible! I shudddered.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:43 pm

"Hey I'm Justus. And this is Mini." He said. Justus had the feeling he was being cut out of the conversation. Bad feeling.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:46 pm

"Hi! I think you all know my name by now!" I was happy. But then, I remembered something. "Um, where am I supposedd to stay?" Iasked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:48 pm

"Hey you guys!" Kenz said happily. Her smile dropped when she realized that she was cutting these people out of the conversation. "Uh, so have you guys ever faced any monsters in combat?"

Turning back to Alex, she replied with a sigh, "You'll have to wait until your god parent claims you. You'll know, trust me."

ooc: You might want to have her claimed soon

Last edited by Evergreenf on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:49 pm

"In combat?" I forgot my questions. "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:04 pm

"Its fighting.With like a sword or guns or even a stick really.Your gonna be doing a lot of it 'cause of the war."I said.I had kind of felt out of the conversation and I bet Justus did too.I unsheathed my sword."Example A.You got an example Justus 'cause I left my shotgun back in my cabin."I asked him after gesturing to my sword for alex.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Justus nodded. "Example B"he said as he showed them his dagger. It wasn't much but... yeah.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:20 pm

I stared at their weapins."Wow.." I breathed. "They're beautiful."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:23 pm

"Thanks.You got any?"I asked her.I sheathed my sword.I didnt like to have it out for no reason.That also made me a hipocrit 'cause I was always twirling my dager inbetween my fingers for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Kenz plucked the secret string on her lyre and removed her own dagger from the hidden compartment. Celestial bronze. "Care you try one out? Pretend that stump..." She pointed to a stump a few feet away with us. "Is a ruthless monster." She held out her dagger, handle out to Alex.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Justus laid against a tree. This ought to be good. "Yeah a monster who stole your cookies!" Justus said laughing at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:31 pm

"Why pretend?Just watch."I said.I walked over to the tree stump mumbled 'imagen de mentira' and a foggy shadow of a dracnea formed were the tree stump was."Sorry I would have made it more life-like but I kinda did a lot of magic today."I said joining them again."Go ahead.It wont bite.Just remember it stole yor cookies."I said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:36 pm

"It...stole my cookies? Then it will pay!" I jumped into the air and dove at the image. "HI-AAAHHH!" I brought Kenz's dagger down on the image's neck, right at the head. I landed on the balls of my feet and looked up at the "monster". "That's for stealing my cookies!" I yelled, pointing. "And it could have been worse if they were chocolate chip!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:37 pm

" Yeah Chocolate chip cookies."Justus said smiling. He was so hungry!!! Justus brought out his dagger and began twirling it carefully, as he did when he was bored.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:40 pm

The image had turned to fog with her attack but was slowly reforming."Yeah!Show it whose boss!"I said encouragingly.I hoped nobody noticed but the purple circle around my eyes had slowly started to fade.I had seriously done a lot of magic today but I didnt wanna be a downer.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:44 pm

"OK, time to die, ruthless cookie-robber!" This time I jumped forward and stabbed it through its imaginary heart. "That should be enough!" But just to make sure, I flicked the dagger upward so it left a long, deep gash through the monster's chest.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Justus laughed. "Yep now with a little training that'll be perfect." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:49 pm

"I'm glad you think so!" I said laughing. "That was almost fun!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Justus nodded. "We're modern day killing machines. Each and every one of us if we like it or not. "he said. sad memories floating in his head.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:25 pm

I made the image dissapear."Sometimes killing mosters is fun but other times its kind of a pain."I said.I leaned on a tree and watched some birds making a nest.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:46 pm

I watched, impressed by the quick dispatching of the beast. Alex was good with a dagger, but her form was a little careless, a bit too swift. She needed a sword. "That was great work, but I think you'd be better with a full-blown sword. The Hephestus kids would fix you up with something perfect for you," I said with the wisdom that comes with 2 years at camp. I took back my dagger and placed it back in its rightful place in my lyre. "You guys want to go to Chiron to get this girl formally shown around the camp?" I asked the group as a whole.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:05 pm

I shrugged."Havent seen chiron in a while.I guess hes kinda busy with the war and all."I said sitting against the tree."I gotta stay here and watch for new campers.You guys can go ahead."I said smiling at them before I stood up and streched.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:46 am

Justus nodded. "I dunno what Chiron is doing now. He is usually busy, very busy." he said. Chiron was busy with the war and all. He usually left the tours to the campers now. Justus looked back up waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:06 pm

"Then let's take it upon ourselves to show Alex around the camp!" I said with a big smile. "First, we can show you the common areas, like the infirmiry, the ampitheater, the camp store, the armory, and the arts and crafts place. Then, we can show you the beach, the lake, and by that time we can go and eat dinner in the mess hall! Come on!" She started to run toward the Greek buildings in camp, strumming her harp as she ran.

Ooc: I'll start a new thread after everyone leaves. Just say I'm out when you do.

I'm out.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:12 pm

I stared at her with a confused look on my face."Uh yeah.I got stuff to do.Nice meeting you Alex.Bye."I said waving bye to the before climbing up the tree in an instant and jumping to another tree.Needed to find a comftorbale tree for my nap.
(Im out)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day in the Camp   First Day in the Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day in the Camp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next