Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What Is Camp Like?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

What Is Camp Like? Empty
PostSubject: What Is Camp Like?   What Is Camp Like? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:45 pm

As I opened the door slowly I walked in along with my dog Buster. Buster went to a warm spot on the carpet and fell asleep. I laughed lightly. I sat at one of the bunks and slammed my head on one of the pillows. Just thinking of what camp was like I knew I had to make friends with the people around me. I knew I wasn't outgoing. I got up unpacked my things and went to the desk. It was very boring so I was going to decorate it. I took out a knife. I had it with me because if I couldn't get to my sword I had the knife. I carved my name into the side of my desk. I looked around the room to see if anyone was here.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

What Is Camp Like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Camp Like?   What Is Camp Like? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:46 pm

"Are you new?" I asked politely to the girl fooling around with a knife. I hung off my bunk, my feet swinging in the breeze. There was nothing much on me desk, which I had decided to put in my upper bunk instead of using a regular desk. The bunk was covered with pens (real an prank) and sheets with latin and greek verbs. Hw sheets that I would never do were falling out of the pocket folder I had pinned to the bullitin board behind me. The bulliten board was covered with a light green cloth with a cadaculus sign on it. The flag was from my first capture the flag game.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

What Is Camp Like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Camp Like?   What Is Camp Like? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:49 pm

I saw the boy and thought I would be a couple of years older than him. "Yeah." I said. I didn't adore being the new girl. I took out my watercolors and started painting the desk. I painted things I really like the Eiffel Tower and the names of my favorite songs. I enjoyed painting because I get to be me. "My name is Aaliyah. What's your name?" I said as I took out my blue comforter with white polka dots.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

What Is Camp Like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Camp Like?   What Is Camp Like? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:08 am

~Naren is a girl~

"I'm Naren." I said, jumping off my bed and landing in a heap on the floor. "That was not suppost to happen." I laughed and got back up as if it weren't a big deal. For me, it wasn't. "Want to do something?"
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

What Is Camp Like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Camp Like?   What Is Camp Like? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:03 am

I listened to the girl's question. "Sure. What do you want to do?" I said. I didn't know want to do because I didn't really know the camp.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

What Is Camp Like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Camp Like?   What Is Camp Like? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:49 pm

"How about we go rock-climbing?" I asked, a smirk on my face. Just the right time to play a prank.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

What Is Camp Like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Camp Like?   What Is Camp Like? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:44 am

I thought about rock-climbing. I have never went rock-climbing, but I guess I could try. "Sure. That sounds fun. Let me just put on shorts." I said. I got my favorite shorts and went into the bathroom to change. When I got out of the bathroom I put my hair in a ponytail and then I was ready.

OCC: Don't forget to write four sentences!
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

What Is Camp Like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Camp Like?   What Is Camp Like? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:04 pm

~Sorry. Lack of inspiration. Wamt me to start a new topic?~

"Come on." I say from the door. The threads hanging from my Camp Half Blood tee shirt swing in the breeze comming through the cabin door. I jump up and down in anticipation. After about a minute, I get bored of waiting, and race out the door, leaving Aaliyah to find the rock climbing wall herself. It was a litle mean, but how can you miss a big wall in the middle of camp?
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

What Is Camp Like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Camp Like?   What Is Camp Like? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:23 pm

I soon as I got up Naren took off to the rock climbing wall. I didn't know exactly where the rock climbing wall was. I also thought that it was mean that Naren left me here to find the rock climbing wall myself. I just stood there and wanted to see if she would come back.

OCC: Sure!
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

What Is Camp Like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Camp Like?   What Is Camp Like? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:41 pm

By the time Naren got to the wall, she figured Aaliyah wasn't following. Naren doubled back, and grabbed her half-sister's hand. "Come on. Is it that hard to find a 50 foot wall?" Naren asked, annoyed at her sister's ignorance.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

What Is Camp Like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Camp Like?   What Is Camp Like? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:16 pm

I saw my half-sister coming back and grabbing my hand. I didn't know the wall was 50 feet. She dragged me there and wanted me to climb it. As I reached the wall it was huge.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

What Is Camp Like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Camp Like?   What Is Camp Like? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Is Camp Like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Camp Like?   What Is Camp Like? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Is Camp Like?
Page 1 of 1