Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Welcome to Camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:51 pm

I knew I needed to get there. A hill in the distance, with a large pine resting atop it, was the only place I saw to go. An earth-shaking bark shattered the air, shoving me out of my thoughts. Picking up the pace of my running, I glanced behind me. The large black dog was gaining fast, staring at me like I was some kind of running chew toy. I let out a squeak and continued running. The hill grew closer until I was swiftly climbing it. The dog was now right behind me, nipping at the back of my shirt. Screaming, I didn't notice the rock beneath my feet. I fell to the ground with a thud, right behind the pine tree. Looking back I noticed the dog had stopped. Growling it slowly sunk into the shadow and disappeared. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was the pine tree branches, slowly swaying in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Walking over around the hill contemplating what I should do for the upcoming year I noticed a girl lying on the ground. I sprinted over and said, "Can you hear me? Hello?"
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Walking over to the girl and Roxanne, I asked, "Who is she?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:09 pm

"I dunno. She was just laying here." I said looking up at my half-sister.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:11 pm

"Can you hear me? Hello" A hazy voice drifted me back to reality. I slowly sat up, every bone in my body aching. "What's going on? Where am I?" I asked glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:15 pm

"Your at Camp hon." I said smiling at her. "Go get some ambrosia." I ordered Madeline.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:21 pm

I nodded, and ran to the infirmary. I came back with a hand full of Ambrosia. "Only eat some." I said handing the girl the Ambrosia.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:24 pm

"What's your name?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:25 pm

"Victoria." I said slowly standing and taking the Ambrosia. "Hey, thanks for the Ambrosia." The pain though out my body slowly melted away. Looking around the camp I noticed how large it was. Not knowing where to start I asked nervously "So where to now?"
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:36 pm

~WAI WAI WAI! You haven't made a charrie yet, have you?~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm

~I don't think she has.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:32 pm

OOC: I have, the topic is called stormeyes's character
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:23 pm

~Oh...kay.xD
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:18 pm

They both nodded to a large farm house near the bottom of the hill. We began to walk down the large hill, the sun burning the back of my neck and the breeze playing with my hair. "So what are you names?' I asked handing back the Ambrosia.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:21 pm

"I'm Roxanne. And she's Madeline." I said pointing to Madeline. "We're half sisters I guess."
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:43 pm

"Well thanks for saving me and everything." I responded smiling. Finally we reached the large farm house. It was painted a lovely blue color with a bronze weather vane atop it. Slightly nervous, I took a step onto the porch. A few voices could be heard from the other side. I followed them until I reached a small table. A few cards were scattered around in front of two men. The first one was pudgy and short with curly black hair and rosy cheeks. He had one a Tiger print shirt and some running pants. The other man... well I quickly realized he wasn't even a man. He had a fuzzy brown bead and neatly combed brown hair. He was wearing a brown jacket over an orange T-shirt that read Camp Half Blood in big letters. It all sounds pretty normal but from his torso down he had the body of a white horse. My eyes widened at the pair, who both seemed to be throughly focused on their game of cards. Roxanne cleared her thought and their heads shot up, their eyes resting on me.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:04 pm

"That's Chiron and Mr. D." I said explaining.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:18 pm

"You mean THE Chiron?" I glanced back at the centaur with the brown jacket "What about Mr.D, what does that stand for?". The centaur smiled and stood up. I decided to make the first move. I held out my and and introduced my self, my voice shaking. "Hello. Um, I'm Victoria."

Last edited by stormeyes on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:01 pm

~I am planning to take over Inan's role as admin, so you cannot play Mr. D, Chiron, or any other God. Only admins can~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:14 pm

~Music is taking over!!!? OMG did Hell just freeze over?
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:06 pm

~Srry i didn't know what else to do. Go ahead and play Mr.D I'll erase his part.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:31 pm

~I SAID I PLAN TO! *is evil dictator* And only admins can, I am only the soon to be dictator :D~

Last edited by Music on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:08 pm

OOC~Ok then
After a quick tour of the camp I was dropped off at the Hermes cabin, where I was to stay until I was claimed. I pushed open the screen door was greeted to the a whole lot of heads turning to me. "Who's your parent?" one kid asked. I blushed stupidly and muttered "I don't know." The kid nodded and pointed to a bed on the far side of the room "That's yours" He said "Well, until get claimed and move out" and with that everybody went back to what they were doing like nothing had happened. I nodded uneasily and walked over to the small bed with bright yellow sheets that was now mine.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:03 pm

"So? Who do you think your god parent might be?" I asked following her. " 'Cause you sure don't look like a Zeus kid."
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:06 pm

I shrugged and sat down. "I don't know. Probably the god of blushing or something." Looking out the window I noticed the sun beginning to lower in the sky. "Hey when does dinner start?" I'm not usually the one to ask something like that but, hey, running from a Hellhound, discovering your a Demigod and finding out you have no idea who your dad is can take a lot out of you and I was starving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Camp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next