Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

new to camp [Max~Kay]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

new to camp [Max~Kay] Empty
PostSubject: new to camp [Max~Kay]   new to camp [Max~Kay] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:12 pm

[Kadeyn]
I walked to the edge of the hill where my father had just dropped me off at. I had already watched my sister fearlessly walk on down into the camp but I was a little more reluctant. I'm really not the one up for new things, so not knowing alot about my camp was scaring me. I just hoped I would be welcomed, and not killed.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: new to camp [Max~Kay]   new to camp [Max~Kay] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:34 am

I run up the hill. I liked to sit in the tree and if there was a kid coming chased by a monster I would kill it. If there was a kid but they were not being chased by a monster I would point them in the right direction and guess their parent. Being a demigod gang leader (the gang is made of demigods too) and all I had to learn how to sort them into their parents. Seeing a boy when I got to the top I say, "Wow. That was easier then normal... Whats your name." He was older then me. I could tell. What ever. Only by about a year. What ever. I wait for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: new to camp [Max~Kay]   new to camp [Max~Kay] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:46 am

I was kind of suprised as the girl came up the hill and greeted me. I didn't even know her, but I guess i could trust her right now. She seemed to have been at the camp longer than me obviously. "Hey. My names Kadeyn. I'm. . Uh, New to this camp." I was just starring at her, trying to get a read.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: new to camp [Max~Kay]   new to camp [Max~Kay] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:53 am

I giggle at him staring. "I'm new too. I came here about a month ago lost in the woods. What do you like to do?" My first question. "Oh and welcome to camp half-blood. Do you know who your godly parent is or if your a demigod which is obvious because your here."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: new to camp [Max~Kay]   new to camp [Max~Kay] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:00 pm

I think i might have acually took a step back. I wasn't used to all the attention, mainly the rapid fire questions. So this place was called Camp Half-Blood? That was a really interesting fact. "You were lost in the woods? Wow.." That was..different. "Well, before my dad left he said something about thhe Goddess Athena, from the Greek Mythology?" I hoped like a wasn't sounding like I was completly out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: new to camp [Max~Kay]   new to camp [Max~Kay] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:30 pm

"Wow... That was... also easy..." Why was everything so easy? "Um Athena. Goddess of wisdom, knowledge, battle strategies... list goes on and on. Ummmm..." I said out of things to say. "Did I mention my name is Kayla?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: new to camp [Max~Kay]   new to camp [Max~Kay] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:39 pm

It was my turn to laugh now. "No, you didn't mention it, But it is nice to meet you Kayla. Well, that doesnt suprise me, I always was a smart kid." That explained alot. I guess It payed off being dropped at some camp. One small price to find out who your 'mother' is.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: new to camp [Max~Kay]   new to camp [Max~Kay] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:51 pm

"OK, probably wondering what I'm doing here. Well, for starters my mom is Hermera. Find out who my dad is I will kill him. Anyway I like to come here and if new comers like yourself are coming chased by monsters I kill the monsters. No pay. It's fun. Questions, concerns, comments?" I say. I ask weird to others like this a lot. Hopefully he doesn't go all mad or anything. If he did I could beat him easily even though he was an Athena kids. I was trained on the streets to defend a gang of demigods. Fighting a new kid without a weapon is easy.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: new to camp [Max~Kay]   new to camp [Max~Kay] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:59 pm

I looked at her with a quizzical look on my face. I probably looked stupid. "What do you mean my monsters? Lose dogs? And what do you mean by you kill them? Surely your joking right? I mean, monsters don't exist, the only ones I've heard of are the ones in all those Gree stories." This was alot to take in. I probably should go find Kraiten and leave the crazy girl to herself..
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: new to camp [Max~Kay]   new to camp [Max~Kay] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm

"Lose do-..." I stopped. "Hear that? Monster." I say. There is was again. A howl. Hellhound. "Stay on that side of the tree. You'll be safe. I am going to kill it now." I say as it was now close. Seeing me it lunged and tried to tackle me. I could have killed it right there but I thought he should see it. "See? Not crazy!" I say. jumping aside before it got me. Getting my sword, sunbeam, I stab it and it turns to dust. "There." I say.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: new to camp [Max~Kay]   new to camp [Max~Kay] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:16 pm

I could only stare at her. "YOU KILLED THAT DOG." That dog had just walked up to her and she stabbed it, making it spontaneously combust. "Who does that to a dog?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: new to camp [Max~Kay]   new to camp [Max~Kay] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:29 pm

"THAT... DOG... IS NOT A DOG. IT WAS A HELLHOUND AND IT WAS GOING TO KILL ME AND YOU WHEN IT WAS DONE EATING ME. WELL YOUR THE EASIER MEAL SO YOU THEN ME. DID YOU NOT SEE IT TRY TO TACKLE ME... AND DO YOU SEE A DIED DOG? NO!" Take a breath Kayla. He doesn't know better Kayla. I sigh. "Sorry. I'm just a short fuse some times. Don't call me crazy. Your a kid of Athena, right? Yes. OK do dogs do that? Do dogs look like that? I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings or something. I really am but it was a monster. Just ever sense... one of my friends... I haven't been me and I just got up set I'm sorry I yelled." I say. Gosh I just keep making matters worse for me don't I?
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: new to camp [Max~Kay]   new to camp [Max~Kay] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:41 pm

I decided to take her word for it. "Uh, well, thanks for saving me and all that, But i think I should be going to meet my sister now..."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: new to camp [Max~Kay]   new to camp [Max~Kay] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:54 pm

"K. Hope you like camp. You may not like it at first but you'll get used to it. Before you see your sister I'd talk to Mr. D. Wait scratch that talk to Chiron. Mr. D is mean. Good luck. Stay alive. Don't get eaten." I say and start walking back tword camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to camp [Max~Kay]   new to camp [Max~Kay] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to camp [Max~Kay]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: