Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Welcome to Camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Welcome to Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:19 pm

"In a little bit. I'll send a friend over 'cause I gotta go pack for college." I said heading off as Wesley magically appeared.

"Morning love." I said to Roxanne as she gave my a sister-like quick kiss on the cheek and she dashed off to ther cabin. "I'm Wesley O'Neil. Son of Euterpe."
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:44 pm

"Hi, I'm Victoria." I stood up from the bed and smiled, trying to make a good first impression. I didn't need to be even more embarrassed today and this guy seemed pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:44 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i yell as i crossed the property line i saw a giant tree as the minataur back up from me i but i kept running i was very confused as a bell went off
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:31 am

"Is that the dinner bell?" I asked. Wesley nodded and we began to walk towards the large pavilon that we eat at. "Hey what's that?" I asked as someone came hurtling across the property line.
Back to top Go down
My dad is poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:30 pm

My mom is taking me somewhere and i didn't know where "Why did you pick me up so early I met this really nice chearleader" "Demon" she awnserd " You have to be kidding me next your going to tell me you married a god?" " That's right" I look confused then started to laugh "hahahahaha thats funny mom but serisly te....." I never got to finish my sentence beacuase right then a huge dog appaerd in the road "wow" I said as we swerved the car chrashed as we hit into a fence "owwwww" I said the black dog was right behind us i got out of the car and ran to the driver seat "come on mom" I dragged her out "go up the hill" she said then jumped on the back of the dog it bucked her off andshe hit the fence my best friend got out of the car with goat legs? I was about to say " why do you have goat legs" but i didn't have time he yelled to me " use the knife your mom gave you" i took it out and stabbed the dog in the side it disinegrated i went up the hill and i fall near a pine and i was just a boy laying by a tree.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:31 pm

~YOU CAN'T RP YET!~
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:21 pm

~Lol music i love your location.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:20 pm

~Cause it be awesome 8D~
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:34 pm

~lol Totally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp   Welcome to Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Camp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2