Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Another Name [ Private ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aneurysm

Just Another Name [ Private ] Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Name [ Private ]   Just Another Name [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Daemon sighed, sitting at the edge of the lake. Days seemed to pass like minutes, and they were so hard to get through lately. It was getting colder, even with the magical weather shield we had here. He clenched his fists, staring at the water. A rather wilted and sad-looking leaf floated down from a tree, landing absently in his lap. He stared at it, and picked it up. It was so delicate, and could easily be crushed. He smiled a bit, but then frowned, and closed his fist, smashing the dead plant reminent into a hundred tiny peices. He held his hand out over the water, and dropped them into the lake.

[ Cliche xD ]
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Name [ Private ]   Just Another Name [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Bellind let out a long, drawn out sigh. A cool breeze blew past her and she shivered, stuffing her hands into her pockets. 'Gods I hate the cold...' she thought with a cringe. Her coat was blue, gray and black plaid that had been splattered with colorful paint. Her jeans were black and torn in the knees. She wore bright red converse that flopped loosely with each step. Her purple gaze flickered towards the lake and she stopped a familiar figure. Daemon. She'd missed him, although she ouldnt understand why. It'd been a while since they'd seen eachother and her heart beat accelerated a bit at the thought of a meeting. She quickened her pace a bit, stopping a few feet away with her hands in the pockets of her knee length coat and her blonde and purple hair blowing in the early winter breeze. "What'd that leaf ever do to you?" she asked with a slightly crooked grin.
ooc: I enjoy cliches xD They're entertaining at times.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Name [ Private ]   Just Another Name [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:58 pm

[ xD Eh, true, true. ]

He nearly jumped out of his skin. The voice, however, was one that he was glad to hear. One that he had...what's the word? Hoped for. Yes, that was it. He had hoped to hear. Daemon looked back, grinning as well. "It looked at me wrong," He joked, and laughed a bit.

[ SHORT POST TT.TT ]
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Name [ Private ]   Just Another Name [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Bellinda hesitated a moment before stepping out onto the pier. It wasn't difficult for her to be near water. It was being submerged in it that bothered her. She sat down beside him, gently bumping his shoulder with her own at she stared out across the lake. "So...what would happen if I looked at you weird? Would you crumble me up into hundreds of pieces?" she asked, her violet gaze flickering over to Daemon as she spoke.
ooc: *pat pat* It's okay...I accept your small post..The first step in the healing process is admitting it xD
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Name [ Private ]   Just Another Name [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Daemon thought for a moment, even though it didn't require thinking. "No..." He said, and smiled. "You'd learn if I only crumble you into two pieces, right?" He asked, looking at her in full seriousness. "Kidding, kidding," he added, and offered another stupid grin. He remembered that she was afraid of water, well, it wasn't really a memory. His mind told him she was. He searched her face for a second, trying to find any signs of being uncomfortable..
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Name [ Private ]   Just Another Name [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Bellinda nodded her head slowly as a response. She tilted her head a but with a fake flirty grin and a batting of her mascara caked eyelashes. "So...how've you been, Daemon?" she cooed in a ditzy, mocking voice as she traced her fingers along the lines of his chest in a teasing manner. She loved acting like this, it was so entertaining to see how people reacted to her obviously fake flirting. Although she aaa afraid of water...she didn't mind being around it or even being in the rain or getting wet. It was being completely submerged that she didn't like. She could take showers, she could dip her feet in a tub, she could stand in the rain....as long as get head was above the water she was fine.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Name [ Private ]   Just Another Name [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:31 pm

He could feel his face getting hotter. "Um...just the normal stuff," He answered, looking away for a bit.

[ *cries* THIS SHORT POSTING FOR ME IS HORRIBLE. WHY AM I BEING HORRIBLE? ]
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Name [ Private ]   Just Another Name [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Bellinda noticed his nervousness and grinned a rather evil grin. She chuckled with amusement, deciding to be cruel and continue her fake flirtation. She leaned towards him a bit and smiled, continuing to bat her eyelashes. She moved a bit of her hair out of her face, completely revealing her piercing violet eyes. "Crumbling leaves...training to fight monsters?" she asked, figuring that was his definition of 'the usual'.
ooc: ...I'm sorry your posts are miniature xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Name [ Private ]   Just Another Name [ Private ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Name [ Private ]
Page 1 of 1