Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Time Always Wins [ Open ]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Time Always Wins [ Open ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:27 pm

~*has seizure from your face* Kidding.
Gloria let out a breath, "Do you like how Obama is running the nation?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Time Always Wins [ Open ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:47 pm

(Yall are boring your selves) I

[/size=10] Running into the cabin, I flew onto my bunk, looking around I seen Issac and Gloria. I smiled and gave a tiny wave, "Hello bro. Gloria, any invisable person who may be hiding here" I said, sitting up and looked at the clock, being still for a moment I sighed, then moved again, I HATED that noise, like it very is hobable, It rushes the good moments, and slows down when you have nothing to do, or want to get away. [/size]
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

Time Always Wins [ Open ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2