Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Time Always Wins [ Open ]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Time Always Wins [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:56 pm

--- [ IssacHan ] --- [ SonOfNyx ] ---

--- I sat on my bunk, staring at the clock. As minutes ticked away, I began to get fidgety. I had always been hyper, and I knew I probably couldn't stay still for more than ten minutes. Tick, tick, tick. I took a few deep breaths. Calm yourself... I said in my mind. It was agonizing. It was like being teased. The cabin was nearly empty, which slightly disappointed me. Only three minutes left. Nobody would be here to witness Issac Han's victory over hyperactivity. Tick, tick, tick. Time seemed to be going slower every second, and it made me sigh. "Just...stay...still..." I said to myself, and continued staring at the small, digital clock that seemed to be taunting me. I could hear it now... Hehe! You'll never make it! I shall win! Time always wins! I shook my head a bit, stifling a laugh. Sometimes even my own imagination creeps me out. ---

Last edited by Remplissage on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:25 pm

~Dis open? We haven't RPed in such a long time Adam. xD
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:33 pm

[ xD Yep ]
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Gloria flounced in wanting to grab her soccer shorts and her heat gear. So she bounded over to her dresser searching her drawers mumbling about her incompetance when it came to organization. "Stupid . . . dumb . . . DAMMIT." She groaned dropping to her knees to search beneath her bed. When she only came up with her goalie gloves and her mouthguard she flopped on her bed and pouted only to notice she was in another's presence.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:54 pm

I raised my hand in a small wave as I continued to stare at the clock. "Ugh, just move already..." I said at the seemingly still hands.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:56 pm

"I highly doubt you can train a clock to move at the sound of your voice." Gloria joked as she raised her eyebrows. "Hey have you seen my black heat gear around here? It's Nike." She hoped.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:35 pm

I shook my head. "Nope."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:40 pm

~All that time, and you just wrote that?! xD
"You suck." She said pulling on her socks over her guards. She laughed, "I'm kidding. I'm also Gloria Gunns. Daughter of a son of Zeus and daughter of Pandia."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:58 pm

[ xD ]

"I'm Issac Han, son of Nyx," I said. Tick, tick, tick. There it was. It had been ten minutes. I let out a deep breath, finally moving to the edge of my bunk and looking at her. "Sorry, I was testing my will power."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:22 pm

"What will power? Will power to do what?" Gloria questioned as her eyes shined. Question everything. Learn Something. Answer nothing.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:25 pm

"To stay still for ten minutes. My Hyperactivity is a little worse than most demigods. I probably get it from my dad though..."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:26 pm

"Who's your dad?" Gloria asked with a smile. This was getting fun.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:31 pm

"Aaron Han...he's dead though. He er...got hit by a car," I said, biting my lip. "Oh well, forget and forgive..."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:36 pm

"That's an excellent motto." She pointed out. "Oh I'm sorry about your dad though. My dad was killed too. 'Cept he had a heart condition. I dunno, something like that. He used to call it RHS. Restless Heart Syndrome."
~OMG: Restless
Heart
Syndrome= RHS. MY high school letters. That is creepy. O.o
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:40 pm

[ Woah. ]

I nodded. "Yeah..." I said, shrugging. "Anyway, what were you looking for again?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:02 pm

~I know right!?
"Uhm, I don't remember...oh yeah! My Underarmour." She said.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:08 pm

"Oh yeah! I wouldn't expect to find it any time soon," I said, laughing a bit. "Things seem to go missing in here a lot."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:10 pm

"How come?" Gloria cocked her head.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:14 pm

I shrugged. "They just do. I had a whole stash of candy, and it disappeared. I mean, I could've just eaten it...no, no, it was definitely stolen."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:21 pm

"Damn." She breathed. "And I thought the Hermes cabin was bad."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:42 pm

I nodded. "Yep..."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:45 pm

~I have to go now. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:50 pm

[ Bye. ]
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:17 pm

"So..." She left the sentence hanging.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:17 pm

[ *has seizure from your picture* ]

"So..." I repeated, letting out a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Always Wins [ Open ]   Time Always Wins [ Open ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Always Wins [ Open ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next