Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Half Blood Hill

Go down 
+14
Ch3rd
Kendall
Questionare♣
Mako
jehowell
Lightning
Gazimu
daveyp1997
Azn
Panda Heart
Norm Normal
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Sirena
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

Half Blood Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:19 pm

OOC: Hey, Monsterfully! Awesome character description. But, well, you really should put your character's bio in the Rules and Joining section of the forum's main page. Read over the rules and such if you don't understand. Have fun and if you need help you are more than welcomed to PM me. =])
Back to top Go down
http://illusoryheart.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:38 pm

I walk up Half-Blood Hill, tugging my suitcases with me. It had been my summer home for four years now. I smiled as I stared at the familiar surroundings, the cabins lined up in a 'U' shape and look at mine. The Athena cabin.
Being a child of the Goddess of Wisdom isn't always easy.
Well, it's not easy for any half-blood, every type thinks they have it worst, right? All the monsters trying to pretty much disemboweled you then act like your a prime rib. Fun stuff. Anyway, us Kids 'o Wisdom are... wise. Obviously. It's a little hard for us to have spontaneous fun that we'd all enjoy,it might have dire consequences that just might be in our near future.
I'm not really pretty, that I think is ironic, my mother is a goddess. Seriously, I have her grey eyes but I have a very small nose and I'm a bit chubby. I'm 5'4" which I think I'm a little short for a thirteen year old.
I love to read and write although my dyslexia make is hard. No, not a bit, not a little hard. Just hard. But, what I lack in English I make up for in Greek, so it's all good.
To save my self from Sphinxes and Hellhounds I use a sword and sometimes a dagger, neither of which I've named, I'm waiting for the right one.
Trudging into my gorgeous Athena cabin and spotting that Onyx owl on the- my, door I feel at home.

ooc: That was everywhere. I need a little brushing up on RP.
Back to top Go down
Norm Normal

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:01 pm

I walked up onto the hill,my sword,ultima,which i had stolen from the 'DO NOT TOUCH!' vault in the olympic palace was in its sheath. For some reason I had always liked the company of monsters.My pet,who is an elite red chimera,trudged beside me,looking nervous. I just blink my grey-purple eyes,which was an unusual color for a son of Hades and walked through the gap "ill figure out how to get you in later."I said to the beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:01 pm

I walk up the hill, my gaze looking down on the camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:03 pm

G2g. Bye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:51 pm

I stood at the pine tree, thinking about what had happened. My mom had come and gotten me from school telling me I was a Daughter of Apollo. I had thought she'd gone crazy. Apollo was a Greek God. A myth. But then we were here. She told me to run for the camp and ask for Chiron. I'd run and gotten past the pine tree when I heard the scream. A woman with snake trunks for legs had killed my mother. The snake woman had come for me and I'd stood, frozen with terror. She tried to get past the tree but couldn't. She'd finally given up and left. So now...I guess I'll have to find this Chiron person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm

~Cyrus Xavier Persona~
~Son of Athena~

I stagger past the pine tree I'd seen in my dream. The visions of thoes... creatures... still fresh in my mind. The poision from the slash across my chest was dulling my senses, my vision was begining to fade to black as well as the pain as I crossed the boundry line. Finally, the posion took hold of me and sent me into a deep sleep. As I black out I look at the strawberry fields fading away in the distance and I realize I had finally made it.

If I can't learn, what's the point of living?
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:41 pm

i knealed over a boy. " stupid chimra poison. wake up dude." i say

Corie = Pan

Ivy = Artemis

Phobe = Nike

Ziva = Hestia

Ali = Athena
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:45 pm

i go over to help ali with the boy. "what happend"

leo-son of poseidon
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:47 pm

" i don't really know. i just saw him colpase." i say
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:49 pm

"hmmm he mightve been attacked before passing the line to camp half-blood whos the best meditic,that or ambroshia"

leo-son of poesidon
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:52 pm

" leo you are a genus. get me ambrossa necterand everyones sweaty socks." i say
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:56 pm

i ran to get the stuff and gave it to the new camper. then he started to blink.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:58 pm

" come on man you can do it big guy." i say
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:01 pm

hmmm, i felt a tingle ad i heared a voice a deep sleepless voice. then i remembered."MY SWORD IS BACK" i ran to the creek to get my sword back
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:03 pm

i igrored leo. all my atentan was on this stranger. " come on " i say
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:10 pm

"i found my sword it was in the creek itself" i laughed. then i say the kid. "i think we should take him to chrion or somewhere thats not here pass the barrier you dont know what could be...."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:13 pm

" yeah the imrfery." i say picking up the dudes arm. "i got arms you get legs. gods he needs deoterent." i say
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:16 pm

well grined at the joke i thought i saw 3 hellhounds but i was proply just imagining it. then suddenly a hellhund came out and leaped at me. i was glad i had my powerful sword dragon again. i summoned my sheild and slashed at the hellhound it died and dissapeared."run we have to get to camp
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:23 pm

" no dip sherlock." i say
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:29 pm

"well get him there" i said slashing at another hellhound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:30 pm

OOC// GTG Be back at about 3:30 PM EST. If you do anything big, just say I'm still at the infermary from the poison. Well, after I get there, at least
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:32 pm

i drag him to the imhermery.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:38 pm

while we got him to the imhermery i walk to the beach and then i bumped into a satyr."hi" i said to the satyr. the satyr said hi and said his name was grover. i said cool and walked back to my cabin cabin 3
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:40 pm

i talk to Juniper. i see Grover. " G-man. over here." i shout
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next