Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] Empty
PostSubject: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:47 am

I was about to leave camp. I felt like I needed more training outside of there. Forget sparring with cocky, arrogant fools all day. It would make for a better experience and training if I were to go out and kill some lurking monsters. I was in full out armor and was equipped with my blade. Shouldn't have been too hard to find something for me to slice my blade through. I didn't expect to come across any real trouble or to go with anyone else. Little did I know that there was the possibility of a different kind of encounter while I was leaving the safety of the camp grounds...
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:09 pm

"Big hammer, little hammer, grow, grow, GROW!" Alexander, standing at the very edge of the hill, shouted the phrase that would activate his mallet's power. Benjamin, his little brother, stood far behind him as his brother tried to defend him against a hellhound.

"Panda, run! The camp should be just over that hill, make a run for it! I'll cover you!" Alexander shouted back, just as he was hit with a fiery claw. As he screamed in pain, blood flowed out from the wound in his side.
Instead of discouraging him, this wound only made him angry. "Hyaah!" Alexander swung his mighty mallet with such force at the creature, that a snap could be heard as it bashed against the side of the creature's head. Then, somehow sidestepping the large hound, he extended the handle end so that he was thrust into the sky. The creature roared at him as he fell down, letting go of the mallet.

"LEAVE. US. ALOOOOONEEE!!!!" Alexander gave out this cry, lifting his arm for a mighty punch. The force from his fall, coupled with his strength, caused the beasts neck to finish snapping as his fist connected with its head. It's eye's lolled back, and it fell and vanished into a powdery dust.

Alexander crumpled to the ground, as he wasn't very good at landing on his feet. As he lay there, all he could think was, Panda...I have to get to him....

Meanwhile, little Panda had run as fast as he could over the hill. When he got to the top, he was gasping for air. He glanced back to see his brother wounded, fighting the beast as best as he could. He wanted to help, but Alexander had told him to run....

Panda kept running, crying as he did so. He didn't notice a girl standing just in front of him, and so ran in to her. Literally.

"Eek!" Panda gave out a little squeak, inadvertently holding on to the girl's leg as he cried out. He looked up at her, trying to figure out if she was another monster. He let go, then began running the other direction, back to his brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Okay, something was definitely up. The atmosphere felt wrong. Not to mention the sounds I was hearing from the distance. I kept my guard up and had drawn my blade. I slowly walked, keeping my eyes open for anything strange. Wouldn't be the first time I heard about monsters coming near camp. The leaves were rustling in an abnormal manner. Quickly I went into a battle position only for someone to come and grab my leg. My head swiftly tilted downward as I went to see what was on my leg. It was a boy. He appeared to be rather young and fearful. I disliked younger kids. What the heck was he doing here anyway? Don't tell me this was supposed to be a newcomer. Before I could say anything the boy went running back in the direction he came. My glance followed him. "HEY, WAIT A MINUTE! COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

I went charging right after the boy, sword still held within my hand. I had fairly lightweight armor, but still it slowed me down. I picked up the pace of my run and continued on down the path. I felt my legs pounding against the grass. I then finally spotted another guy. He seemed to be rather injured. By him was a mallet. This guy was going to need medical help. I cursed under my breath. My training would have to wait. I placed my sword back in its sheath and calmly went over. "Alright, so I'm going to assume you're demigods and that you're brothers or something. Looks like you'll be needing some help there." I got on one knee so that I could examine the wound.
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:58 pm

"HEY, WAIT A MINUTE! COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

This scared Panda, so he pumped his little legs as hard as he could to run faster. As he was running down the hill, he tripped. He fell and went rolling, his clothes fluttering as he started bawling. He ended up stopping beside Alexander, who caught him in his arms.

"Panda, you okay? I thought I told you to run..." He mumbled, a little annoyed that he came back but glad that he seemed okay. Disregarding the pain in his side, for a moment he tried to coddle little Panda so that he'd stop crying. This didn't really work, mainly due to the fact that they were both still on the ground in an uncomfortable position.

"Alright, so I'm going to assume you're demigods and that you're brothers or something. Looks like you'll be needing some help there."

As soon as the girl came close, Alexander grabbed his mallet and pushed himself and his brother away from her. Still holding the mallet and Panda, he painfully stood up. Cradling Panda in one arm, he held his mallet out much like one would with a sword. He was panting. The wound wasn't too deep, but it still hurt whenever he breathed.

"Brother, you're hurt..." Panda said worriedly. He clutched onto Alexander's t-shirt.

Alexander turned his head and smiled kindly at his brother. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you. Just stay quiet, okay?" He said, oddly gently. Then, he turned to look at the girl with a cynical smile on his face. "So." He called out, "What gave us away? Was it that battle I just had, or was it the little kid in my arms?" He chuckled. "Look, I'm just going to be straight up with you. I don't have time to sit around, there's somewhere I need to go. So if you could point us in the right direction, that'd be great." His breathes began to get heavier. Talking so much was not a great idea, especially since he'd started to feel a burning sensation.

Panda, worried, began to squeeze his brother's chest in an attempt to hug his support.
"Panda.....don't...squeeze..." Alexander painfully gasped out, dropping his mallet and trying to pull Panda away from him.
"S-sorry!" Panda quickly let go, not really sure what he had done wrong. Alexander took in a gulp of air, flinching, then pulled Panda back to his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:54 pm

Okay, what was this guy's problem? He was bleeding to death. I was trying to HELP him. Instead he was getting all tense and crap. Then again....if they were indeed demigods and this guy was injured, maybe they had some really bad experience with monsters. I would understand being reluctant to accept help from others. Thinking of this caused me to lose the usual harsh attitude I had. Well, somewhat. "Listen. I heard noises and you're way too close to camp for me to think you're mortals. Plus your injury doesn't look like you had just scratched yourself on a tree or something else normal. You're interrupting my training. Now let me help you before you go and die of blood loss." My tone was softer than normal but still the words had a rough edge to them. I stood there, armor and all, looking at the two of them. The younger one was obviously scared. "Your brother is right. You're injured. You're in no condition to go running around by yourself nor with some little kid who probably can't even defend himself. You try and refuse me, I will DRAG your butt to the Infirmary if I have to. I'm not about to let someone die on my watch."
Back to top Go down
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:21 pm

At the word 'camp', Alexander perked up much like a dog would. Does she mean....? He looked over at his little brother. I just need to get him somewhere safe. If Ares was telling the truth, then this 'Camp Half Blood' is just the place. He looked back at her, then laughed heartily at the mention of dying.

"There's no way in hell I would die and leave Panda alone." When he looked back at her, it was with a fierceness that was usually only shown in battle. He smiled evilly, as if he were laughing at death itself.

However, just as quickly as that protective look on his face appeared, it dissapeared. Alexander leaned down painfully to pick up his now-small mallet, putting it in the back of his pants. He walked over to the girl, who was strangely dressed in armor.

"There'll be no reason to drag me. Just show me the way to go, and I'll get there." He smiled at her, more kindly this time. "You're right, you know. If I'm injured, then my little bro here is at risk."

"Ok, so let's get going." Alexander continued, suddenly becoming bussiness-like.

Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:23 pm

OOC: Sorry, I accidentally posted using my bros account!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:04 am

Not a double account, I hope? Don't worry about it. My sister sometimes forgets to log out of her account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:06 pm

(It's alright. I know you two are different people. Mommy (Ari) knows you from another site.)

"Good, I was getting concerned about you. You going to be alright walking?" So these new guys were coming with me. Part of my mind was upset because I was supposed to be training, the other part was happy to have come over in time to help this guy. I guess the latter was my so called 'nice side'. Ugh. I kept checking to make sure they were fine. I also had my weapon drawn just in case any monsters came running. I thought about the seriousness of the older brother when he said he would never let his younger brother, apparently named Panda (WHO NAMES A KID PANDA?), be alone. That was rather bold and caring of him. I couldn't help but admire that. At the same time it reminded me a little too much of my mother, so the idea made me rather depressed. "Blah, I guess I should mention who I am. Narcissa, Daughter of Ares. Everyone knows me to be a mean female dog, so if you see any weird looks at me you'll know why. I suggest getting a tour of the camp once you get fixed up." We were almost to the gates.
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:56 pm

(*gasp* You know ari?!? Actually, I barely know Ari myself, but she seems cool. ^^)

"Don't worry your pretty little head about me. Believe it or not, I've actually taken worse before." Alexander smiled at her as he walked next to her. At one point, Panda began to squirm, trying to get his brother to put him down.

"Benjamin." Alexander said sternly, using Panda's real name, "Stop. I'm not putting you down."

"But, Brother...." Panda mumbled, still worried.

"No. You must be tired from running. Besides, you wouldn't be able to keep up with us on those tiny legs of yours." Alexander interrupted him, speaking bluntly. He smiled gently at his little brother, trying to show him everything was okay, even if it really wasn't.

At the same time, he was listening to what Narcissa had to say. After smiling at his brother, he turned his attention back to her. "So, you're name is Narcissa, huh? I kinda like it. 'Name's Alexander. This little guy here-" Alexander hoisted up Panda just the tiniest bit, to indicate that it was he who he was talking about, "is Benjamin. I call him Panda though, because of how ridiculously cute he is. Like a panda, y'know?" Alexander chuckled airily. At the mention of 'Ares' he stiffened.

"So...Ares, huh? Interesting." Was all he said after a moment of silence. So. I guess that means that she would be me and Panda's half-sister. Thats......yeah, thats just wierd. He thought uncomfortably as they reached the gates.

"So this is the camp." He said casually. He smiled over at Narcissa. "Hey, if you don't mind being my guide for a little while longer, could I trouble you into showing me where the Infirmary is? Or nurses office, or whatever you call it.....Panda can stay with me, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:15 pm

(Yeah, Ari's my adoptive mommy. XD We've known each other for a long time. Random note: LK'S BACK!!!)

He refused to put down his little brother. So protective. It made sense but still. I guess I would be overprotective too if I had a younger sibling. But I don't. Just half-siblings. Then again, I was protective of them, but not as much as this guy was to his brother. So we arrived at the camp just fine. Since we were back in the safety of camp, I placed my sword back in my sheath. So the older brother was Alexander and the younger brother Benjamin. Yeah, I guess Benjamin was cute. This was coming from a girl who disliked little kids. Or at least I think I do anyway.

"Alright, this is the camp. Follow me to the Infirmary. Your little brother will probably be able to stay with you if he wants to. By the way, you did never mention who your god parent was. Do you know or are you an unclaimed child?" I was just curious. I led the way to the Infirmary and I had been asking this while walking over there with them. As expected, some people were looking over my way. I gave them cold glares. I would've flipped the bird but there was a little kid with me for the Gods' sake.
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:02 pm

As they passed the gates, Alexander marveled at how open and spacious everything seemed. It kind of reminded him of Miami, but there was a definite difference between the two. Whereas in Miami, where everything was palm trees and sand, here it seemed as if it was all Greek-themed.

He liked it.

"Alright, this is the camp. Follow me to the Infirmary. Your little brother will probably be able to stay with you if he wants to. By the way, you did never mention who your god parent was. Do you know or are you an unclaimed child?"

"Thanks." He told her sincerely. The wound had been bleeding for a while, and Alexander knew that if he didn't treat it soon then he was going to go into shock. Wait, I can't have been bleeding that much.... He glanced down for a moment. Blood was running down his pant leg, and was leaving bloody footsteps as he walked. However, he kept a calm face as he answered Narcissa's question.

"My father is Ares as well....he's claimed me, but not Panda. " He smiled at the little boy in his arms, a little sadly. Panda, not noticing the slightly worried look in his brother's eyes, smiled back.

They finally reached the infirmary. Before they went in, Alexander put Panda down gently and took his hand. "Remember to mind your manners, Panda." He said calmly, even as his vision began to blur.

Back to top Go down
Dantesonofhades

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Doing what Artemis had told me to do i reluctantly walked out of the big house heading toward Half-Blood hill when i saw three people heading toward me. I wonder who they are i thought knowing that i had to stay here at the camp for at least a year. I begged Artemis to let me join the hunt asap but she told me that i had to wait there for her order. I run up to them looking like a hunter of Artemis with the same shine that the moon has with my fathers magical bow on my right wrist when i reached to them " Hi there are you three new here as well?" i asked them looking them all in the eye hoping they didn't mind talking to a daughter of Apollo yet a hunter of Artemis. I had some Necter and some Ambrosia on me so i could tend to some of the injuried if needed. I looked at the oldest boy with a bit of sorrow seeing how he was tired which means a fight had just finished." here eat this and take a drink of this" i told him as i handed him some ambrosia and a small jug of nector
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:40 pm

"I see....I hate to say this, but if your brother's not claimed, he may not be able to stay in the same cabin as you. And from looking at you and your protectiveness of your brother, I can tell you wouldn't like that." My fingers combed through my long hair for a short moment. We were at the entrance. I looked back and saw all the blood. "Ah great, at least we're here." He was looking rather unsteady so I went over to him to lend him a hand. That was when some chick headed over. She asked if I was new. ME? NEW? You have GOT to be kidding me. SHE must've been new to ask ME that. "Um, excuse me? I am far from new around here. I've been here for years. You must be new to ask me of all people that question. So who are you, hunter of Artemis?" I could tell immediately what she was. I didn't know what god parent she had, but I could tell that she was a hunter from her manner of dress. Well, it was nice of her to bring over some ambrosia and nectar I guess. "Bah, well there should be people here and whatnot to help you Alexander. Welcome to camp. Do I need to do anything else now?" I was feeling a little bitter at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:35 am

"I see....I hate to say this, but if your brother's not claimed, he may not be able to stay in the same cabin as you. And from looking at you and your protectiveness of your brother, I can tell you wouldn't like that."

Alexander was shocked. Panda was only six, and surely no one else would know how to take care of him. "Well," He answered, "it's kind of hard not to be protective of him..." He trailed off. When she went over to lend a hand, he gently pushed her away. She was nice 'n all, but it simply wasn't in his nature to allow someone to trouble themselves over him. Besides, she seemed like she wanted to be anywhere but there, so letting her help would just be a bother.

Gently, Alexander put Pandora on the ground, grabbing his hand just as curious little Panda tried to run off to explore.

"Hi there are you three new here as well?"

Alex smiled. "Two of us are." At Narcissa's heated objection to being called new, Alexander chuckled a little bit. She might not have seemed to be the friendliest person in the world, but she definitely had spunk.
As the other girl handed him some unfamiliar food and drink, Alexander said bluntly, "I-is it okay? Why are you even giving me this?"

"Bah, well there should be people here and whatnot to help you Alexander. Welcome to camp. Do I need to do anything else now?"

"Uhm..." Alexander said awkwardly. Earlier, the pain had kept it at bay, but now he was beginning to feel it; the fear. There were girls near him. His fear more than likely came from his mother, who was rather infamous for her fierceness, but regardless...he didn't know the exact reason why.

"I, uhm...No, there's nothing." He awkwardly stuttered, suddenly wishing that he was as far away from the camp as possible. He looked side to side, much like one would as if they were looking for an escape route.
Back to top Go down
Dantesonofhades

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:20 am

Apalla heard the cruel remarks made by the other girl there when she simple put it as gentle as possible " I am Apalla Daughter of Apollo and hunter of Artemis" i introduced myself for Alexander and panda "Its ambrosia and nector it is what demigods eat and drink to heal it will heal your wounds since they look pretty bad" i said looking at him wondering if he knew anything about the Hunters. "Whats your name?" she asked them both while looking over to the girl " Whats yours as well? Judging by your attitude i would guess a daughter of Hades yet i do not know" i said with the same cruel tone used on me. Apalla looked back to the two boys " My father is the god of prophecy, music, intellectual pursuits, healing, plague, the sun,and the archers of Apollo and Artemis are the best out there" i finished looking back to the girl. " I am a perfect archer from my father and being a hunter of lady Artemis I never miss a shot" she said with a bit of a challenge in her voice to the girl that was being hostil toward her. "Also what is your problem with hunters anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:27 pm

"Oh of course you're the best archer ever! You never ever miss a shot! Ooooh, am I supposed to be impressed?!" My nasty side was really getting out now. Sarcasm dripped throughout each and every word of mine. Any form of kindness I showed before within my voice vanished. Fire was in my eyes. "Narcissa, daughter of Ares. I have no problem with hunters. I have a problem with newbies who think they're all that. How long have you been a hunter anyway? Why are you even here? Artemis putting her baby archer in the safety of camp instead of hunting dangerous monsters?" Looking at it now, I was even more rude than I thought I was being at the time. "Listen, I just came here because I saw this guy injured from a monster fight. I only wanted to bring him here and then run off for more training. You can brag all you want to this guy, but I'm out of here." I marched off furiously. Dang chick think she was all that. I should've sliced my blade through her then see what she had to say after that.
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:36 pm

"Its ambrosia and nectar. It is what demigods eat and drink to heal; it will heal your wounds, since they look pretty bad."

"It's really not that bad...." Alexander mumbled under his breath, although that was more due to how increasingly hard was getting to breathe. However, before tending to himself, he kneeled down to Panda's level. "Are you hurt anywhere, Panda? What about your bruises, have they gone away?" He asked gently.

Panda looked at his brother with those big, sapphire blue eyes of his. He nodded. Alexander looked at him suspiciously, then said, "Show me."
Panda shook his head and tried to run away, but Alexander quickly snatched him up into his arms once more. Right then and there, Alexander began to inspect his little brother for injuries, finding multiple bruises and cuts. He scowled at his brother, but put him back down. Panda looked down at the ground, scuffling his feet against it. Meanwhile, Alexander broke off a piece of the ambrosia and handed it to Panda, ordering, "I want you to eat this. It will make you feel better, okay?" Once again surprisingly gentle, Alexander watched as he ate it.

"Good." Alexander stood back up, and ate some of the ambrosia. He immediately felt better, and as he drank some of the nectar he knew he had been healed. He took in a breath of air, simply listening to the two girls. When Narcissa marched off, he turned to Apalla.

"'Name's Alexander. If you really have to know, my father's the god of war. It doesn't really matter all that much though....so. Who's in charge here? I mean, who do I go to get situated and all that jazz.....oh yeah! Before I forget, this is....PANDAAA!" Alexander screamed out his name as he noticed that his little brother was gone.
"Oh, not again!" He exclaimed, scowling, "How many times do I have to tell that kid not to wander off by himself?!" He sighed, suddenly frustrated. There had been too many times where Panda had inaverdently put his own life at risk, simply because of his curiousity.

Panda, hearing the girls's tone of voice, had looked worriedly at them. Maybe they were having an argument? When Narcissa had stormed off, Panda had run as fast as his tiny little legs would carry him to catch up.

"Sissy!" He called out, speaking to her for the first time. "Sissy!" He didn't know if his little voice would reach her, but he was sure trying. He might have known her very well, but she helped his brother. So, in Panda's book, that made her his friend. Or, well, something like it.

"Sissy, please wait."
Back to top Go down
Dantesonofhades

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:06 pm

OOC: Will edit this post later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:02 pm

I was storming away when I heard a little voice. It sounded like the little boy. I at first though he was talking to his brother but then my ears picked up what he was saying. Sissy? SISSY?! WHAT THE HELL?! I know he was not calling ME that. I turned around angrily. "Hey listen kid, it's Narcissa. Why don't you just beat it? I'm busy!" But the kid was persistent. Plus he was rather far from his brother. My hand hit my forehead as I fully turned and crouched down to his height. "Okay Panda, Sissy is here. Now come on, your brother's probably panicking about you wandering away." I empathized my irritation about being called Sissy as I then walked back with him to that annoying archer girl and Alexander. What a drag.
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:15 pm

"Hey listen kid, it's Narcissa. Why don't you just beat it? I'm busy!"

As she turned around, Panda stopped. At the angry look on her face, he looked like he was going to cry, but then he distracted himself by trying to say her name.

"Nar...Na....Narciss....NARSISSY!" He called out, sounding oh-so-proud of himself. He smiled at her with a toothy grin.

"Okay Panda, Sissy is here. Now come on, your brother's probably panicking about you wandering away."

"Hee, hee!" Panda giggled to himself, still proud over the connection he made between her name and his little nickname for her. Besides, he couldn't really say her name all that well, so it fit. Panda walked with her, smiling all the way, over to where his brother was waiting with a frustrated and slightly worried look on his face.

"Panda! You know better than to wander off!" Alexander scolded as his little brother ran up to him.

"But Brother, Sissy's nice! Can I play with Sissy?" Panda tugged at his brother's worn pantleg. "Please?"

Alexander just stared at him for a moment. Sissy...? He looked back up to Narcissa. "Uh...sorry 'bout that..." He mumbled, kind of unsure what to do. Narcissa really didn't look the type to like kids. "So, um....I guess.....do you wanna play with Panda? Well, I gotta warn ya, he's actually pretty strong for a kid. I'd be careful if I were you." He warned her, tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]   WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTFSWARM! Encounters at Half Blood Hill! [OPEN TO WHOEVER]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: