Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Half Blood Hill

Go down 
+14
Ch3rd
Kendall
Questionare♣
Mako
jehowell
Lightning
Gazimu
daveyp1997
Azn
Panda Heart
Norm Normal
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Sirena
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Half Blood Hill - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:16 pm

I walk up the hill and see Jordan and Jason... separated? I find my answer when I noticed the Hecate girl arguing with them, and I know that she did it, I hear her saying that she isn't going to undo it. I take out my sword and run up behind the girl, then grab her arm and put the sword to her neck, "If you expect to follow us on our quest, you will rejoin them, or we dont go, and I cut your neck" I tighten my grip on her arm, my sword's blade just skimming her neck.

OOC: Damn, this might not work so epicly since you left. But I'm still putting the sword to her neck. M'kay?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:18 pm

wow i look up at the boy hes good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Someone Grabs me unexpectedly from Behind and i drop my staff In surprise, i feel his sword at my neck and frown. I let out a Low Whistle, I'd Run Now. Kipper is coming and you don't want to stick around for that.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:26 pm

I move my sword and shove her to the ground, "I dont care if you follow us, just dont try anything stupid like that, now we have to go get them again, Miri, can you do that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:28 pm

I grab my staff and save a shock wave at Parker and blow him back into the Tree. "Never EVER grab me agin or you WILL be sorry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:29 pm

G2g Tell Firefly At The Arena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:19 pm

I look around, I take a deep breath of air. It waws good to be home. "Chiron!" I yell. Flinging my-self at him. He's still in his wheelchair form. "Annabeth. Percy. Grover." he yells back. Percy and Grover soon catch up with me. "It's good to be home." I say.
"Yeah. I miss the oceans." Percy says.
"I miss the enchiladas." Grover said, staring at the Big House.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:22 pm

i look and see three older kids sure i was 8 and pretty much everyone was older but these kids were diffrent so i decide to try to make friends
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:24 pm

i walk up to them and say hi i was known to be shy then i say my names sam im a son of athena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:30 pm

"Hello, Sam." I say. Nudging Grover, for he was still looking longingly at the Big House. "Huh," he said, "Oh, hi... Sam right?"
"My name is Annabeth, daughter of Athena. This is Grover, he's a Satyr. And Percy Jackson. Son of Posideon."
"Hello." Percy says.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:42 pm

oh my gods your the legendary percy jackson wow your so cool
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:50 pm

After we merged back together, I looked over at Jordan and smiled. "There, back to normal."

I returned the smile. "Yeah. I still can't believe that girl would do that to us just so she could go on the quest. Thats kind of low."

I grow a devious smile on my face. "I think we need to get her back for it."

I looked at Jason confused. "Really?"

"Yeah, no one tears us apart and gets away with it. We need to get her back." I say.

"Alright, lets do it." We each reach into our pockets and grab our laser pointers. In a smooth motion, we stick the two ends together, and Duos appears. I let Jason hold onto it while I extend my hand forward. I close my eyes and picture Thalia's tree in my head. I then yell, "Open!" Before us, a doorway to Thalia's tree opened. On the other side, we could see Parker being pushed to the ground by some kind of force.

"She's attacking our teammates!" I say shocked. "Lets go!" We then run through the doorway and appear beside Parker. "Are you okay?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Percy starts blushing, and mutters somthing about friends and smiles. "Well, if it wasn't for Annabeth or Grover I'd be dead."
"Better not forget it, Seaweed Brain." I say.
"Will you stop with the seaweed brain already?" Percy asked.
"Oh. Enchilada's." Grover says.
"Grover?" I sasy.
"Yes." he responds still gazing at the Big House.
"Go get your enchilida's." I say.
"Thanks Annabeth." Grover says hugging me then he gallops over to the Big House.
"Sorry about that." I say.
"Yeah. He's normally very foucused." Percy agrees.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:54 pm

thats okay ive been through alot so i dont mind lately ive had this daughter of ceo and she keeps attacking me and other bad stuff
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:55 pm

g2g
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:11 am

" Hi Annabeth Hey Percy. Where's Goatboy?" i say. " Well Sam you got to meet the dynmic Trio minus one." I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:02 am

"Hey." Percy says. "G-man is in the Big House eating enchiladias."
"Yeah." I say. "But you know what's wierd?"
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:57 pm

I get up after hitting the tree, "Yeah, I'm fine", I watch Percy, Annabeth and Grover come to the hill, then turn back to the twins, "come on, lets go". I walk towards the van and pass Miri, "Come on", I open the front door and jump in, then make sure I have my license, and turn the key, the engine roars to life, I grin, "Its been a while since I drove".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Looks around and sees two people pile into a van, "What do they think they're doing?" I ask Percy.
"No idea."
"Let's go see." We run up to the van and look in.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:13 pm

We jump into the shotgun seat. I nervously look at Jordan, but he doesn't seem to be worried. I then look at Parker, "H-how long has it been?" I ask, trying to keep my nervousness from showing. I fail miserably though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:19 pm

I sit in the back. I start messing with my braid. " Come on Gerti." i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:22 pm

I walk back and forth until I spot Chiron "Chiron!" I say. Running to him. Were's Grover?"
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:22 pm

I walk up the steep hill, carrying a bag of fresh enchiladas. I found the girl who called me over. "Hey! You called me?" I say. "Well, what's up?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:31 pm

"Oh, hey." I say. "Chiron just told me...We're going on a quest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Gerti hoped up beside me. " Hey girl soon we could be back home." i say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next