Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Half Blood Hill

Go down 
+14
Ch3rd
Kendall
Questionare♣
Mako
jehowell
Lightning
Gazimu
daveyp1997
Azn
Panda Heart
Norm Normal
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Sirena
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:27 pm

I stand at the top of the hill with my bags packed, waiting for my mother, Artemis. I am ready to take the oath.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:37 pm

After a few minutes, Artemis appeared in front of me. She appraised me. "Well, daughter, are you ready to take the oath?"

"Yes, mother, I am ready." I kneel, and say, "I pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt."

"I accept your pledge," Artemis says. "Follow me."

I look back once at Camp Half Blood, and then follow my mother over the hill and towards The Hunters' camp.

ooc: I will now play Whisper only when the Hunters come to camp, she is not really one of my characters any more.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com
percybethrocks!

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:58 am

I couldnt believe I carried my suitcase all the way up the hill! I was thinking about who my father was. "Could he be Zeus? Could he be Posiden?" I mumbled to myself. I walked down the hill, ready for Camp Half-Blood.
Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:01 pm

I ran up the hill with suitcase in hand. How exciting! I think to myself. I already knew my immortal parent was iris. A feeling of excitment goes through me. I run until i reach the basement. which is where im sopposed to live until the get the cabins built.
Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:17 pm

I just got here! I have curly blonde hair with stormy gray eyes... a annabeth look alike... some dude from the ares cabin almost beat me up because he thought i was her! I am currently in the hermes cabin but every one thinks i am a daughter of athena...
Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:37 pm

I climb the hill and notice a girl."Hi I'm Keven you can call me kev.I'm son of Hades.What your name and your god parent?"I ask
Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:45 pm

I have always been decently agile, and luckily I was agile to out-run whatever was chasing me. Once I got to the top of the hill, whatever that thing was retreated, as if he couldn't come in. I was glad, though I only had tried to make it here when I saw the light from the house. I ran down the hill, tears stinging in my eyes. Why? Whatever that thing was had killed my mother.
Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:39 pm

I had initially intended to go to the big house with the lights, but for some reason I decided against it. Instead I head towards 12 miniature buildings.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Sup half-bloods?! I'm new here i really want 2 make some bffs
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:50 pm

I think I'm a child of eihter Artemis, Athena, Posiden or Hestiea or Pan
Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 pm

I stand at the top of Half Blood Hill, and let out a huge sigh.
How am I supposed to get to my cabin? Where is my cabin?
Questions fill my head, and I laid down on the dirt road.
My duffel bag tumbles down the hill. It takes me a few seconds to notice it's gone.
I shot up, and race down the hill.
I fall down, and roll down the road, getting small stones into my green converse.
After I got down the hill, my head droops down as I think,
"You're off to a bad start Phoebe."
I didn't let my hopes down.
I picked a random cabin, and wander off to it.

*...[Phoebe Grace]...*
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:19 pm

i see a girl i walk up " hey i'm ivy daughter of artemis." i say happy

coralie = pan

ivy = artemis

phobe = nike

ziva = hestia

ali = athena
Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:34 pm

I look behind me.
"Oh hi. I'm Phoebe Grace. Daugher of Atremis."
I hold my hand out for her to shake it.

*...[Phoebe Grace]...*

*...[Leeloo]...*
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:39 pm

i smile yeah more sibs! i think. i shake her hand "welcome home sister." i say
Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:44 pm

I smile slightly.
"Thanks." I reply.
"I'm thirsty." I think.
"Do you know where I can get fresh water?" I ask.

OOC: Can you lead her to the river to get fresh water?
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:51 pm

occ ya sure.

bic i smile i seem to that more often. " ya sure follow me." i say
Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:52 pm

"Thank you." I say.
I head off with him.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:56 pm

occ it's a girl
Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:02 pm

OOC: Sorry.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:57 am

occ no prob
Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:07 pm

OOC: Go to the river
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:39 pm

occ kay see ya
Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:16 pm

OOC: Goingggg...
Back to top Go down
Norm Normal

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Rolling Eyes Walks in whistling.
Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:49 pm

I am new to Camp Half Blood. My name is Mike, son of Ares, god of war. My mom is Sally Jackson's sister. So basically, Percy is my cousin you could say. I am at the top of Half Blood Hill where Clarisse awaits my arrival. She welcomes me and tells me to beware of Percy, I accidently tell her that he is my real cousin. I tell her that if I am one of their brothers, they are Percy's cousin technically and that Poisedon is my uncle. I have both Ares and Poiesdon on my side. Since, Poisedon is my uncle. I am the star swords man and I am told that I am better than Luke. I stand near Thalia's tree, where she used to stand. During dinner, Ares and Poiesdon both claim me as their son. Now, Ares and Poisedon are having a war over whom I belong to. I soon discover that Poisedon had Percy with my aunt and he also had me (Mike) with my mom. Percy and I are half brothers. I walk back to my cabin to await the adventures planned for me this summer, at Camp Half Blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Half Blood Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: