Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Half Blood Hill

Go down 
+14
Ch3rd
Kendall
Questionare♣
Mako
jehowell
Lightning
Gazimu
daveyp1997
Azn
Panda Heart
Norm Normal
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Sirena
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

Half Blood Hill - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:50 pm

i ran to tell ali the news."there might be atleast 10 hellhounds so we sent the dog to look for them in the mean time look out"

OOC:i forgot the giant dogs name
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:54 pm

i look at him " you sent Mrs. O'Leary out to fight 10 hellhounds?!" i shout at him " they could kill her!" i add
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:14 pm

i didnt but good point i think shes in the creek
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:17 pm

" then what big dog? was it a newfoundland 'cause if it was it could have been my friend's pet Jake." i say
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:23 pm

no its the lake the make the borders for capture the flag which are we going to have this friday
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:29 pm

" that is a hellhound." i say " come on i gotta find Corie." i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:38 pm

I walk up on Halfblood Hill Holding My Staff Lightsweep In My hand and I See two People There. I Walk up to Them and Say "Hi I'm Ellen Daughter Of Hebe who are you?
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:39 pm

ok then lets goo
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:42 pm

" no you stay." i say

>>>> 5 minutes

" ok where are the hellhounds?" i ask the kid

" corie this is leo. leo this corie." i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:44 pm

OOC: G2g see you tommorrow
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:50 pm

k i killed 5 hellhounds already at zehpros creek but im weak to two kill the rest of the 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:45 pm

~Cyrus X. Persona~
~Son of Athena~

OOC: BACK! Also, three things. One, the hell-hounds wouldn't have been able to get in anyway. Two, Mrs. O'leary is the size of a garbage truck. She'll be fine. And three NO GOD MODDING! D:<

BIC: My stormy grey eyes flutter open. I knew where I was, I've been in a few. This was an infermary. I felt fine, the pain in my chest was gone as well as the slash. I groped for my pen, Alpha. Sure; I was fine, but I still felt like I had just woken up times ten. I find my pen and attempt to say something, but it sounded like jibberish. I stand up, almost falling down from a head-rush, and stumble outside, hloding onto the door-frame to bring in what had happened...

'Okay... The last thing I remember is falling down and passing out besides the pine tree. Now that I think about it, there was some people down in the valley. They must have carried me here...'

I quickly shake my head, dispersing the headache. I stumble down the grassy hill side, taking in my surroundings.

OOC: How's THAT for a post, eh?
If I can't learn, what's the point in living?
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:17 pm

OOC: ok one awsome post secondly have a little imagination just dont think to much about monsters in camp people type that all the time secondly i forgot what god modding was and dont explain and again awsome post.

BIC: i see the kid we rescued the last night. i ran to say hi. "hi my names leo im one of the campers that helped to the infermry" smiling i spread my am to shake hands. "my names leo son of poesidon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:25 pm

~Cyrus X. Persona~
~Son of Athena~

I shook his hand, almost falling asleep. "Hello, I'm Cyrus. Cyrus Persona." I blinked a couple times, realizing what he had said. "Wait... Posidion? Isn't he like a greek myth?" Suddenly, on a perfect day, thunder rumbled through the valley. I jumped back in suprise yelling "What the heck!?" and slam my head against the wall, leaving a large knot on the back of my head.

OutOfCookies: It's when you do things a person couldn't normaly do. Killing 5 hell hounds with no injuries?

Last edited by Cyrus X. Persona on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos. I hate em'.)
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 pm

OOC: read my character sheet on the rules and joining you'll see why he didnt have any injuries (because hes awsome lol)

i asked if she was ok and said that this is camp half blood a place for people like us who have a god parent and a mortal parent and that this was a place away from monsters(OOC:remember imagination) and to train "lets take you to the hermes cabin, thats where you can stay until we will know your god parent"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:38 pm

~Cyrus X. Persona~
~Son of Athena~

I nod, lettign him know I was okay and say "Well, hypothetically speaking, if a monster DID get into the camp, what would happen?" I was slightly scared, remembering the thing that attacked me and my dad at our apartment the day I ran away. It was a huge lion, at least from it shape, and nothing my dad had affected it in anyway. I instinctivly grasp the bronze pen in my pocket that was a gift from my mother when I was 9 months old.

OutOfCookies:It's the Neamian Lion, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:48 pm

"dont worry about monsters in camp all of us are trained to fight monsters so were all on alert"i said walking him to the hermes cabin.
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:50 pm

OOC:how are monsters suppose to get in the camp had magic borders remember dur da durr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:55 pm

~Cyrus X. Persona~
~Son of Athena~

I sigh in relef as my grip loosens on my double bladed javlin, Alpha. However I pull it out of my pocket and twirl it in my fingers like a baton. I follow him as I look around in awe. There were centaurs, satyrs, naiads, and many that I couldn't name. I mutter to myself as I look around "I knew I wasn't crazy...

OOC: I thought the same thing. He was like "use ur imagination" and junk. xD
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:08 pm

OOC: well fine be that way you guys suck

BIC: i walked and knocked on the door to the hermes cabin.

OOC:by the way cyrus talk at the hermes cabin aka cabin 11 i think
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:19 pm

OOC:oh btw talk in hremes cabin if i didnt say, and i just thought how to nyraids and satyrs git in but no other monsters?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:03 pm

~Kakos Misosthesos~
I run to the border of camp, turning around to attack the hellhound that was chasing me. My "Fangs" extend as I tackle the hellhound head on, We tumble down the hill untill I pin the hllhound and sink my fangs into it's neck, the iron absorbing it's essence. I walk over the hill, the power from the former monster energizing me.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:30 pm

I watch the dark figure tackle the hellhound, the figure seems to have, fangs? I take my bow out and aim an arrow, but the figure sinks his fangs into the monster and it disintigrates, I stand wondering about what had happened, then I lower my bow and run over to the figure, "What was that?" I ask, still confused and amazed at what had happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:21 am

~Kakos Misosthesos~
I grin, an evil smile that would make a Titan run for the hills. My sygnian iron fangs, glint in the sunlight as I say to the boy "It's a magical item from my father." and walk away, expecting that to settle it.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:05 am

i got down from the tree " wait who are you?" i ask my jeans were grassed-stained and my t-shirt was torn but i did not care. " so who are you." i prompt

Last edited by hunter11 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Hill   Half Blood Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half Blood Hill
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next