Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Is it a date? [Private]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:44 pm

I rolled my eyes with a smile, watching Wesley step back to protect his shoes. "Come on," I told him, tugging on his arm. "I want to see my mom before the show starts." I then looked over at Alex and smiled, waving goodbye. "We'll see you during intermission!" I exclaimed, walking briskly towards the entrance for backstage.
Alex scowled and turned, walking away in a huff.
I was stopped by two security guards. New guys....I rolled my eyes. "I don't think you want to stop the daughter of the lead," I pointed out, raising an eyebrow. One studied me skeptically. I rolled my eyes and shifted my weight to my left foot. "I'm Penelope Yargin, and you are in my way," I said. I flicked my wrist and watched the large security guard cringe. I knew he just had that feeling you get when you drag your feet on shag carpet and then touch a doorknob. I skipped tot he back, glancing around for my mother.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:55 pm

The guards held me back as I watched Penelope go in. "Hey I'm with her!" I protested. They still held me back with a skeptic expression written all over their faces. "I'm Wesley O'Neil." I pulled out my driver's license. They let me in. They must be a fan of daddy. "You coulda told them I was with you." I muttered to Penelope catching up with her.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:06 pm

I glanced over at him with a sheepish smile. "Sorry, not used to having someone with me I suppose," I answered. I then heard my name being called by a familiar voice. A tall, woman with shortly cropped reddish blonde hair ran towards me. Her golden-brown eyes showed her excitement. I smiled, waving. "Hey mom!" I called. I felt my mother throw her arms around me in a warm embrace. I rolled my eyes and stepped back. My mom grinned, noticing I was in a dress.
"Look at my baby in a dress!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands together.
My mother was...kind of girly. She always loved it when I wore dresses and often tried to get me to do so more often. SHe and I were not very similar. I was probably more like my dad.
My cheeks flushed a deep scarlet at the comment. "Yeah mom...I'm in a dress," I muttered. I gestured over to Wesley with my hand. "And this is my friend from camp, Wesley," I added.
My mom eyed me with a wide grin. "And you brought a date too?! I've never been able to get you do to that!" she said happily. She looked at Wesley with a smile. "She must really like you if she brought you here," she noted, nodding her head.
I didn't think it was possible for me to blush anymore than I already was, but apparently is it very possible. My cheeks and my neck were now a bright shade of red, like my hair. My stormy blue eyes were wide with embarrassment and I clenched my fists. "Mom!" I snapped, my voice cracking a bit on the word.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:22 pm

I blushed as red as Penelope. "Thank you love." I said smiling as I charmed her mom. Usually when I called some girl, or in this case mom, love then they'd absolutely love me to death. I think it's the accent that gets them every time. Me being from England ment to some people I was smart or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:30 pm

I noticed him blush and I grinned. "Three," I noted, putting up three fingers to count how many times this evening he had blushed.
My mom smiled, ruffling Wesley's hair. "Oohh! You're just both so cute together!" she squeaked excitedly.
I glanced at Wesley but quickly averted my gaze as I felt my cheeks get hot.
My mom laughed lightly, clapping her hands together. "I'm just so happy my little Penelope brought a date! Come on! Let's see a kiss!" she demanded with a hopeful look.
My stamped my foot, although I felt more embarrassed than I ever had. "Mother! It's not a date!" I exclaimed with a shaky voice.
My mother crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Even if it's not a date..if you're out with a boy like him, you say it's a date," she answered. She looked down at her watch with a sigh. "Curtain in five minutes...you two better get your seats," she said before briskly walking off.
I watched her leave before putting my head in my hands with a sigh. "I am...so sorry," I said quietly. I should have known better! Taking someone to see my mom was never a good idea...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:38 pm

"I like her." I nodded my head vigorously. I called out her mom's name and leaned in and kissed Penelope gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Stood there, completely dumbfounded. After a moment I came to my senses. I gingerly returned his kiss, letting my arms drape loosely around his neck.
I heard my mother squeal excitedly. I glanced over at her, saw her give me a thumbs up before she turned and walked behind the curtain to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:51 pm

I pulled away. Still blushing. This time a good blush. "Let's go get some seats." I said pulling her by the hand to the seats.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:55 pm

I grinned. "Four," I said simply. I then shook my head, tugging him up the stairs to the reserved seating section. I showed the usher our tickets and he directed us to the two reserved seats that overlooked the stage. I noticed the seats were alone and I sighed. "Well...this won't be awkward at all," I said, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:59 pm

"It'll be fun." Then a familar English laugh floated through the door. I cursed. "Get down." I hissed throwing myself to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:01 pm

I flopped down to the ground, obviously very confused. "Are you a fugitive or something? Cause I was just kidding about committing an illegal act," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:06 pm

I cursed again. "No that's my father I hear." I whispered as well. "Well if it isn't Wesley." A familar voice cried in astonishment. I cursed quietly and stood up brushing off my clothes to face my father. I was as tall as he was with the same face shape and the same lucious golden-brown hair. "Hello father." I muttered. He threw his arm around me and I shrugged it off. "Why don't you come outside to pose for some pictures. It's been a while since we've done that." He said in a sing-song voice.
"Bloody hell, dad. I'm here on a date. Go away." I looked over at Penelope with a look that said, kill me now.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:10 pm

I stood up, brushing myself off with a friendly smile. I noticed Wesley's look and I snickered, finding it rather amusing. I stuck out my hand, staring up at his father. "Hello there Mr. Stone, sir," I said calmly. I was never one for freaking out when I met famous people.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:20 pm

"Hello. You want to go pose with me and my darling son?" He asked stupidly.
"Dad!" I hissed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:56 pm

I shook my head. "No, I'm not a fan of pictures," I answered with a smile. I noticed that Wesley was obviously ready to be rid of his dad. I thought for a moment, trying to think of a way to help him. I got an idea...an embarrassing idea, but an idea. I glanced at Wesley then at his father. "I don't mean to be rude, sir. But you actually interrupted us, so if you don't mind..." my voice trailed off. I shoved Wesley down to the ground, quickly pressing my lips to his. Hopefully, Stone would assume that's what we were doing on the ground earlier and leave. Whether or not it would work was beyond me...
ooc: xD Why else would you be on the ground?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:10 pm

~Yesh. Why not?

Stone eyes went wide as he apologized. He quickly left the box. Mean while on the floor with Penelope on top of me, I decided not to tell her he had left just yet. Why waste a good idea? So I kissed back enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:13 pm

I opened one eye and peered around curiously. I didn't see and feet, so I assumed Atone had left. I pulled back and glanced around. "Is he gone?" I whispered, looking down at Wesley curiously.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:22 pm

"Does he have to be?" I whined.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:18 pm

I laughed and rolled my eyes. I stared down at him a moment before I got up, brushed myself off and sat down in my seat.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Unwillingly, I pulled myself up and grumbled unintelligently. I sat down in my seat and waited for the show to begin.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:19 pm

I glanced over at him with a grin. My expression showed my obvious amusemt. "If you behave...that may just happen again," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:21 pm

My eyes lit up and I blushed a deep crimson. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:42 pm

I laughed lightly. "Five!" I exclaimed happily. I then smiled and nodded my head. "Yep. But don't make me be in any pictures with your dad. I love taking pictures...hate being in them," I explained.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:33 pm

"I wouldn't do that. Your beauty is a thing that should only be shared with one person, not the whole country of England." I smiled while blushing even deeper. Why couldn't I do anything without blushing?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:35 pm

I noticed him blush even deeper and I pursed my lips. "I'm not sure if that counts as another or not..." I said. The lights in the theater dimmed slowly and I leaned back in my seat. "And don't use lines like that...it's too cheesy," I said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it a date? [Private]
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next