Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Is it a date? [Private]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:48 am

I blushed a deep crimson. "Yes. I have to look at least slightly good."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 am

My eyes brightened as I noticed him blush. "This is fun...I'm going to see how many times I can make you blush tonight," I said. I leaned towards him with an evil grin. "Be very afraid," I joked.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:55 am

I didn't know it was possible but I blushed an even deeper red.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 am

I grinned, brushing a bit if my red hair from my face. "One," I said simply as I leaned back in my seat. "But don't worry...I won't be too cruel," I assured. My gaze flicked over to him briefly before returning to the road.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:04 am

My reddening went away. "So...uh..." Wow that was intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:07 am

I looked over at him with a smile. "Do I make you nervous?" I asked curiously. I silently wished I did. 'It'd make talking a lot easier for me...' I thought. Even though it didn't show much, I was shaking inside I was so nervous.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:11 am

[/size]"Nah..." I managed my fingers shaking a bit.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:17 am

I thought about that, keepng my gaze fixed on him. I then leaned back, crossing my arms behind my head and closing my eyes with a sigh. "Too bad...it would have made me feel better if you were. Cause I'm more nervous than I've been for a while," I admitted.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:35 am

"Why it's not like it's a date right?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:13 pm

I stared at him with an unreadable expression on my face. I thought for a moment, contemplating my answer. I then turned my stormy blue gaze out the window, watching the world fly by. "I guess not..." I said after a while.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:16 pm

"Why? Oh I'm sorry. Ok maybe it is a date. Oh I don't know." I threw my hands up in exasperation, forgetting I was driving.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:22 pm

I shook my head with a grin. "Let's see how things go. If sometime during the night you feel the urge to kiss me, then it's a date. If you don't, then it's not a date," I explained.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:27 pm

I slowly let the car roll to a stop. "Your impossibly amazing and I hate that." I groaned.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:32 pm

I frowned, though my amusemt shine I'm my eyes. "I'm sorry? I'll...try to be horrible?" I almost asked. I raised an eyebrow, wondering what exactly he meant.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:35 pm

I turned to look at her, I set my aviators on my head. I gave her one of my looks. That usually made girls follow me around like ducklings.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:38 pm

I stared at him with a confused look. "Are you...trying to see if you have laser vision?" I asked, laughing as I spoke. I wasn't exactly sure what he was doing, but it was kind of weird...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:43 pm

"Do you hate me?" I asked with a puppy dog look in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:47 pm

I thought for a moment with a thoughtful look on my face. "I find you amusing. And I mean that in the best way possible," I answered with a grin. I opened the car door and stepped onto the sidewalk. New York City. Flashing lights, rushing people, blinking signs. The theater was just up the street from where he had stopped the car. I could see the light up sign that read 'The Sound Of Music' from where I was standing. I smiled wryly. 'It's good to be back..' I thought.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:51 pm

"Ughh..." I groaned. She wasn't making this easy for me.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:53 pm

I started towards the theater with a grin. I was both excited and nervou to see my mom. We...never saw eye to eye. I paused, glancing back at Wesley and motioning for him to follow. "Well come on! I'm in five inch heels and I'm still moving faster than you," I teased before waking forward.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:17 am

"Bloody hell. All right I'm coming." I cursed lifting myself out of the car and throwing the keys to the guy parking cars.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:37 pm

I walked into the theater with a grin. As soon as I stepped inside I was instantly greeted by familiar faces.
"Penelope!"
I turned and smiled, seeing one of my friends from way back when. I waved happily, glancing over at Wesley before looking back at my old friend. Since my mom was often here (and I was too) I knew many of the people. "Hey Alex. You've gotten taller!" I noted. Will was my best friend before I came to camp. I noticed his greater height. He looked to be about 6'1" now. I looked him over quickly with a grin. His shaggy, black hair hung loosely in his face. Although, it looked like he tried to make it presentable for his job. He was rather scrawny looking and his red, usher uniform looked baggy and too big for his thin figure. I reached my arms up, giving him a friendly, hello hug. He smiled, his bright green eyes shining happily. "Hey, Penelope. You here to see your mom?" he asked.
I nodded my head. "Yeah. I came to see her this time," I answered, laughing lightly.
He nodded his head slowly, looking at me intently. "You look beautiful. I never thought I'd see you in a dress and heels after that last time," he said with an evil grin.
My eyes widened and I shook my head. "No no...Never speak of it!" I demanded.
He laughed, shaking his head. He glanced around curiously. "So did you...come with anyone?" he asked, almost sounding hopeful.

ooc: Alex isn't a character, he's just to make things interesting. x3
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:31 pm

"She came with me." I said not at all jealous. I knew I had no competition. I slid an arm around Penelope's waist. "Wesley O'Neil. You may have heard of my father, Stone." I said putting out my hand.

~Wesley's not the jealous type.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:12 pm

I smiled and nodded my head, staring at Wesley a moment before turning my gaze to Alex.
Alex clenched his fists, his knuckles turning white as he narrowed his green eyes. He reached out, shaking Wesley's hand with a fake, crooked grin. "Nice to meet you," he said through clenched teeth.
I frowned, noticing Alex's sudden discomfort. "You okay? You sound like you have a headache or something," I pointed out, touching the back of my hand to his forehead to check for a fever.
Alex looked at me and smiled. "I'm fine..." he said with a sigh.

ooc: xD But Alex is the jealous type, so it's still fun.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:26 pm

~True.

"Bloody hell, you don't look so good." I stepping back since these were Italian leather shoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? [Private]   Is it a date? [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it a date? [Private]
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next