Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:34 pm

I was passed out. Blacked out from lack of oxygen. I thought I was dying.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:36 pm

I brought Wesley to shore, praying tot he gods he wasn't dead. "Don't be dead...don't be dead...If your dead I have to find a different date, damn it! Wake up!" I yelled in frustration.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:32 pm

My eyes slowly opened. "Bloody hell..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:41 pm

I heard him talk and I flopped back into the sand with a sigh of relief. "You scared me half to death," I muttered. Sand stuck to my dripping wet skin as I lay there, staring up at the clear sky.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:20 am

"I'm sorry I almost drowned." I said.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:24 am

I shook my head. "You don't have to be sorry," I pointed out with a sigh. I looked down at my hands. Both were cut and bloody from where I had grabbed the sharp, jagged coral. I walked over to the water and soaked my hands in it, watching the blood wash away.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:29 am

I walked over to her and gently took her hands. "Why did you cut yourself to save me?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:34 am

"I think you drowning is much worse than me being cut by some coral. I'm fine..." I pointed out with a small smile. I let my hands stay in his a moment before I pulled them away slowly. "I'm a big girl...it's not like I haven't been hurt before," I added.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:39 am

I took her hands in mine. Again, "Why must you always do that?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:44 am

I glanced down at our hands before my questioning gaze returned to his. "What do you mean?" u asked. At that point, I was obviously very confused.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:46 am

"Why do you always pull away like you refuse to except that I really like you?" I asked laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:51 am

I stared at him a moment before I shook my head. "T-They say that p-people who...um..inhale too much water start talking all crazy. A-Are you having trouble breathing cause that'll indicate whether or not you breathed in too much water...or it'll tell you that you have asthma," I rambled, completely taken off guard by his question.
ooc: xD poor Penelope.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:55 am

~Yeah really.

"I'm not crazy I really do think your brillant." I kissed her gently on the cheek and said, "I'm going to go now. I need some rest. Come and get me when you want to leave for the concert."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:00 am

A faint smile flickered across my face and I nodded my head slowly. I grabbed my bag, rifling clumsily through it. "I should...uh..give you your ticket. And I have to apologize. It's a fancy event, so you'll have to wear a shirt," I said, handing the ticket that read 'The Sound Of Music'.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:07 am

"Ok." I said smiling. I walked away as soon as I got my ticket.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:11 am

As soon as he left I heard Xanthus fly towards me. He landed in the sand and stared up at ne with a look that said a thousand words. "Shut up.." I saidwith a goofy, girly smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:20 am

ooc: So...new topic in the Off Campus when they're sneaking out? x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2