Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The two ends meet.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:15 am

The two ends meet. ___Mizore_Chan____by_russikuna
Janessa Evans | Daughter of Selene | Sixteen
I was running along the shore of the lake. I have never encountered a hellhound before, but now I knew where they got their names from. One had somehow gotten into camp, and It was chasing me, like, now. I looked behind me to see how far back it was. It was right behind me. Unfortunatly, looking at the hellhound ment I couldn't see what I was doing, and I tripped and fell. Knowing this could be the end of me, I sent a quick prayer out to everyone I had loved before things. . . changed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:22 am

NATHAN DANIELS
"I won't let you hurt anyone as long as I'm alive!"

The two ends meet. 2n9cr42

I was walking along the lake, this is where I came to think. So much had happened in the last few days, it's almost been unbearable. I mean... I just got into a camp, and learned I was the son of Cratus. hat's a lot to take in from a human who has spent his whole life as an innocent boy. Then I heard screams of panic. I quickly turned around to witness a woman falling to the ground, and hellhounds chasing her. There were three. I sprinted towards her and just before one landed on her after pouncing I kicked it in mid-air where it dissolved. I got in between the hellhounds and the woman and spread my arms out wide.
"I won't let you harm this woman in any way!" I yelled at them. They were pissed and one pounced towards me and caught ahold of my shoulder and the other my arm. I fell back, feeling their teeth sink in.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:46 am

Janessa Evans
"I don't know If I'll make it, but watch how good I fake it,"

I opened my eyes to find the most handsome man possible standing over me, protecting me. I swore my heart stopped beatign for those few seconds, but I quickly recovered. I pushed myself up off the ground to help him fight the hellhunds. They were fiesty suckers, but I finaly managed to get my sword through one. I looked over to the man, but he seemed to be ok.
I stood panting for a second, reliving my close call. I needed to be more careful next time. I internally screamed as I saw his shoulder. It was bleeding pretty badly. I ripped off part of my shirt and held it there for him, without saying a word.

Last edited by ♥Max on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:52 am

NATHAN DANIELS

AH! I punched the hellhound repeatedly, trying to get it off, and eventually I punched it's neck. It dissolved all over me. Ah. Ouch. I pushed myself off the ground with my legs and stood up. "Sorry I couldn't get to you earlier," I said, keeping a hand over my shoulder wound so I wouldn't bleed out. I almost fell over. Agh... my current form is weak, it's like I am a human. Although, I wouldn't let anyone harm any of these campers as long as I lived. Gah... my wounds hurt.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:12 am

Janessa Evans

I worked had to keep on a neutral face. We didn't need all the emotions to come pouring out, did we? I silently got up and went over to where he was standing. Only the thought of how he was hurt was keeping me from fainting right now. Seeing that he was bleeding, I ripped a few peices of my shirt up. I moved his Hand, cringing at what I saw. Pressing the cloth against his would, I took another good look at him, and inhaled his scent.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:17 am

NATHAN DANIELS

GYAAAA!! Her shirt was ripped in some... less than normal places to rip a shirt. And no, I am not talking about her chest. It sorta hurt when she pressed the cloth against my wound. Then I think I saw something weird... did she just sniff me? Was I like... crack to girls?... That was a weird thought. I looked away from her, sort of blushing.

Last edited by Sammeh on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:38 am

Janessa Evans

[center]I ignored the fact he was probably staring at my ripped shirt. I didn't care, I would get a new one later. he smelled good, and the was a good sign. Hopefully he hadn't nocticed. I tried to not be so obvious. Pressing the cloth, I noticed he was a little weak. Iguided him over to a log and motioned for him to sit down. Finaly I gave up with the small shred of cloth, and took off my shirt. It was a good thing I hand worn a tank top under my shirt today.
The bleeding was slowing down, but it needed to be cleaned, so I dipped the shirt in salt water. not the best thing, but it would help.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:12 pm

NATHAN DANIELS

GYAAAA!! Her shirt... off... gah. I looked away, I didn't need to look. I sat down next to her. Then I felt salt water on my wound. Meh... that hurts... ah... gods. Ehehe. Then I started to feel my neck get warm, from the necklace. The necklace started to move on its own. Then I heard a voice... deeper than my own but still mine. It was speaking into my own mind.
"This woman... you are infatuated with her aren't you?" My inner self started to speak to me in my mind.
"GYAAA!"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:18 am

Janessa Evans

I jumped back a little as he cried out. The salt would hurt, but it wasn't that bad. maybe he was just sensitive or something. That's what I needed, a cry baby. I could take care of myself without him, Even if I was. . . very taken by him. Looking at him out of the corner of my eye, I resumed my postion I had before, cleaning his wound, silently.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:21 am

NATHAN DANIELS

"H-HOW ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?!" I yelled to my necklace as it dragged me to my feet. THen I noticed why it was talking to me... Oh shizz. I pushed the girl out of the way as a cyclops barged straight into me. I flew back several feet. Agh! I felt a rock stab into my wound and I ripped it out, letting a grunt of pain escape from my throat. I stood up, I would not back down from a fight.

Last edited by Sammeh on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:51 am

Janessa Evans

I was thrown off balance by his sudden movement. Flailing my arms around, I tried to grab something solid to help keep my balance. I felt my hand brush over something, and instintivly closed around it. Unfortunatly for me, it was the guys necklace. Almost in shock, I sat in the sand staring at the curious thing in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:59 am

NATHAN DANIELS

I was in complete and total shock. Oh shizz. A beam of light exploded within me, and my true form exploded outwards. Oh no. OH NO.

NATHAN DANIELS' TRUE FORM
"You're an insignificant bug, and I'm the exterminator,"

The two ends meet. K3kvn4[/center]

I'm back in my own body. Ehehe. I looked upwards at the cyclops then the girl. "You released me for this? This is hardly worth my time although I thank you, I haven't been in my own skin for over six years," I smiled slightly. The next millisecond I was right next to the cyclops and I swung my leg at it's face, my foot made contact and his whole face imploded before he was shot back sixty feet, smashing into a tree in the entrance of the forest. I saw him dissolve and smirked. I snatched the necklace back from the girl.

Last edited by Super Sammeh on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:13 am

Janessa Evans

Okay, I'm not one to get scarred easily, I mean, I practicly was a teen mom to my siblings, but right now, I'm legit scared. Watching with wide eyes, he took care of the cyclops in what seemed like only seconds. I stood up as he came over to me, still looking at his necklace. A curious expression crossed over my face as I held out the necklace to him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:44 pm

NATHAN DANIELS' TRUE FORM
"You're an insignificant bug, and I'm the exterminator,"

I looked at the necklace. Hm. "What are you? His girlfriend? His wife? Hm. I'll be watching more closely from now on," I said and wrapped the necklace around my neck, and clicked the seal back together. The second I did, my hair turned back to black, my tattoo's receded back to my shoulder, and my eyes turned back to blue before I fell to the ground, passed out.

Last edited by Super Sammeh on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Janessa Evans

I eyed him suspiciously. This was a little too weird. One second he was all normal, the second he did what no regular guy vould have done. I couldn't answer his question because it confised me too much. How could he even be asking that?
Unfortunatly for me, the second he had his necklace on, his eyes flashed blue before he passed out. With my quick reactions, shot my arms out to steady him. It was too late though, his momentum brought me down to my knees. I started to shake him, trying to get him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:15 pm

NATHAN DANIELS

I woke up. Oh god. "DID I KILL ANYONE?!? PLEASE TELL ME I DIDN'T!!" I yelled and propped myself up on my elbows. Oh gods. I... I... I didn't want to kill anyone. How did my seal get removed. Who removed it? Oh gods. My inner self... oh gods.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Janessa Evans

Okay. Something wierd had just happed to him. Well, and me too I guess. helping him sit up more I explained to him, "There was a cyclops coming, and you freaked out. I lost my balance, and Started to fall, so I reached you to find something to hold onto. I accidently ripped your necklace off, and then, you..How to say this. . .You basicly beat the ,iving crud out of him. I mean, you kicked him and he flew 60 feet!. The you snatched the necklace back and passed out." By the end of this I was a little frantic. This was unexplainable. I started thinking about it. It had to be the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:46 pm

"My... my seal..." I touched the stygian iron bronze dragon on my necklace. The eyes seemed to glow... just like mine used to. "I... I didn't kill anyone? Just a monster?" I let out a sigh of relief and fell back. Oh my gods. That was incredibly scary.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Janessa Evans

"No, you didn't kill anyone," I repeated. "Are you feeling ok? Need me to get you anything?" What just happened? Why did you act so differently? About a million questions were milling around in my head. But I knew I shouldn't attack him with them all at one time.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:08 pm

NATHAN DANIELS

"No no.. I'm fine..." I said, when I finally got a good look at her... she was very beautiful. I smiled and stood up, noticing my wounds healed. Oh yeah, my inner form does that. I unbuttoned four buttons on my shirt and pulled down my left sleeve, looking at a scar. I pulled it up and buttoned my shirt again Hm.

Last edited by Super Sammeh on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Janessa Evans

Gosh Dangit. Why did he have to take off his shirt? I couldn't not look. He was right in front of me. But he was really good looking. I decided to try my luck at maybe getting to see know him more. "So, anyways, What is your name? I don't beleive we established those. Maybe we could. . . go out to a movie or dinner? And you can explain your crazy story to me?" I felt my face flush. This wasn't in my nature. I was more of a stay unnoticed, but make myself helpful type of person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The two ends meet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The two ends meet.   The two ends meet. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The two ends meet.
Page 1 of 1