Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good Empty
PostSubject: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:39 pm

I walked to beach with no shirt on with Penelope.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:46 pm

I stepped into the beach and kicked off my shoes. I felt the cool sand between my toes a moment before I reached into my bag, pulled out a towel and laid it flat on the ground. I sat down on the towel, putting sunscreen on my arms.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:53 pm

"So..." I trailed off. Then without warning I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. "I'm going to throw you in." I explained walking over to a spot in the beach where there was a twenty foot drop-off.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:56 pm

I narrowed my eyes, glaring at him. "You wouldn't dare..." I threatened. I looked at the drop off with a small grin. 'This is going to be fun,' I thought.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:58 pm

"I would dare." I said throwing her off my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:01 pm

I grinned as I fell, pointing my arms and legs as I entered the water in a graceful dive. I looked up at Wesley. "Come on! Or are you scared of a little drop?" I called.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Angel's Chare's Always get carried away
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:05 pm

"Ok." I said backing up and jumping towards the water with not as much grace as she had.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:07 pm

ooc: Only the girls xD Everyone picks them up..
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:11 pm

~Yeah they do.

I landed in the water clumsily.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:16 pm

I laughed as a bit of water splashed in my face. "You're not very graceful, are you?" I pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:17 pm

"Not really." I admitted. "I like the suit." I noted.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:24 pm

I looked down at my steel blue suit with a smile. "Thanks," I said. "But are you it's not just because I'm basically half-naked?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Without waiting for a response I dove under the water.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:26 pm

When she dove underwater I thought about that for a moment. No I did really like the colors. I think it's because my mom is a Muse and the Muses are the goddesses of the Arts so...yeah. I dove under after her. The water was surprisingly clear.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:37 pm

I swam around, my red hair floating around me like I was some kind of mermaid or sea creature. When I ran out of air I rose tot he surface, taking a deep breath before I dove back under.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:47 pm

I stayed underwater watching her hari float around like she was some kind of magical animal like a mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:51 pm

I swam towards him with a grin. I tried to say something underwater, but it just came out as "Glub blub blub," I thought for a moment and pointed to the surface. I swam up, waiting for him so I could talk.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:54 pm

I swam up towards the surface as she told me to.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:56 pm

I brushed my wet, red hair from my face and smiled. "Tomorrow night they're showing "The Sound of Music" on Broadway. Would you be up for sneaking out to see it?" I asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:57 pm

"I thought you said you didn't have feeling for me." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:00 pm

I grinned. "I never said I did. It's just a show. You said you liked musicals...and I haven't been out of camp in a while. If you won't go I'll just have to find someone else," I answered. I put my arms behind my head and floated on my back.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:03 pm

"Alright. I'll come." I agreed diving under her and pulling her under.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:06 pm

I smiled under the water. I swam around happily, traveling deeper down into the depths.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:17 pm

When I reached my air limit I tried to swim back up but couldn't I looked around wildly. My shorts were caught on a piece of coral. I screamed throught the water and tried to get unstuck myself.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:04 pm

I didn't hear a thing through the water. I was busy exploring the beautiful fish that swam through the water. It was then I heard a cry of distress in my head. It sounded like a cry from Xanthus. At first I thought it was Xanthus that was in trouble, but then I turned around and saw Wesley. I quickly swam over and broke the coral that his trunks were caught on. My hands were cut from the sharp, underwater plant. But I didn't care. I grabbed Wesley's arm and swam to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good   What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Starts Out Bad Always Ends up Good
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next