Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Meet. {S E L E N E}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

A Meet. {S E L E N E} Empty
PostSubject: A Meet. {S E L E N E}   A Meet. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:04 am

I said bye to my fellow boxing compatriots. We met here once a week to box and spar. It was fun. I stayed here, lit a cigarette and thought of how Jake tried to kill me. I puffed out some smoke and after a while it was very late at night. Possibly getting to morning.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Meet. {S E L E N E}   A Meet. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:09 am

A Meet. {S E L E N E} Annasophia-robb-foam-magazine-photo-shoot-pics-00w115
k i a n a|k i e-k i e|f e r n

I walked a little wobbly. I was really tired from healing people. I'd sat on the bleachers. I usually was the one on the court, but I was too tired to play. I saw that kid that I helped live. I leaned back on the bleachers.

Last edited by Selene on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meet. {S E L E N E}   A Meet. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:22 am

Oh hey it's the girl. "Hey," I said. I thought why not and put out my cigarette. I walked onto the court and started to lightly dribble the ball on the court. I smirked, remembering when that girl went full on into the kiss. Tongue and all. Her name was Kat I think. I shot several hoops before the pain started to kick in. I sat down. All good. Dooo dooo dooo doooo ooooooo.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Meet. {S E L E N E}   A Meet. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:32 am

I rubbed the sweat off of my head. Why was I sweating? It was a little humid, but it was 2 am. I looked over at Mercer and almost fell asleep. "My name's Kiana "Kie Kie" Fern. I saved your life," I said.

Last edited by Selene on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meet. {S E L E N E}   A Meet. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:55 pm

"I was informed," I nodded. You know what? Screw it. I sat next to her and flat out kissed her.
"Returning the favor for that night," I smirked.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Meet. {S E L E N E}   A Meet. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:18 pm

I kissed him back and blushed. It was really unexpected, but when I kissed him, it was also unexpected. I ran my hand through my hair and smiled. I gave him another kiss after he had finished talking.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36036686

Last edited by Selene on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meet. {S E L E N E}   A Meet. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Ohey. I smirked and kissed her back for a minute before breaking away. I nodded with a small smile.
"That was good, but I usually don't go picking up chicks at... four in the morning," I said as I checked my watch. I sat back on the bench and lit another cigarette.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Meet. {S E L E N E}   A Meet. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:12 am

I took his cigarette from him and took a smoke. I gave it back to him. I scratched the back of my head and jumped up. I took the basketball and went for a jump shot. I made it then tried a tree pointer. I missed it, but then went in for a lay up.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meet. {S E L E N E}   A Meet. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:30 am

I looked at my cigarette. Wow. I took another drag while I watched her shoot hoops. What did this thing have in it, cocaine? Jeez. Why does she have so much energy now? I took another drag.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Meet. {S E L E N E}   A Meet. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:43 am

I was really hyper suddenly. I threw four three pointers, and missed two of them. I was a really hyper person. I sat down and breathed heavily. "Sorry, I just real jittery," I said. I smoked a little more, and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meet. {S E L E N E}   A Meet. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meet. {S E L E N E}
Page 1 of 1