Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We meet again...for the worst

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
333pikachu333

333pikachu333

We meet again...for the worst Empty
PostSubject: We meet again...for the worst   We meet again...for the worst I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:48 pm

I walked up to the water and dipped my foot into the warm sand. I slowly sat down cross-legged in front of the water. I sighed in content as I laid back in the sand. I was slowly drifting off to sleep when I heard someone come up behind me.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: We meet again...for the worst   We meet again...for the worst I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Adrian was walking on the beach again, playing with his snakebites. He sighed as she accidentally stumbled across a girl sleeping. He turned around, getting ready yo walk away without a word.
Back to top Go down
333pikachu333

333pikachu333

PostSubject: Re: We meet again...for the worst   We meet again...for the worst I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:11 pm

I woke up and saw a guy walking away. "Hey!" I yelled not knowing what I was going to say next. As he turned around, a feeling of dread hit me. Not only was he too old for me[[sadly, my baby!!!]], but he was so sexy, he was bound to be dibbed already. "Um..Uh..Hi?" I stuttered out, feeling stupid.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: We meet again...for the worst   We meet again...for the worst I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:17 pm

~Okay Syd, he most likely isn't 'dibbed' in this, because he doesn't talk to people at all, he is a pure loner, here read this,( https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t7185-essie9medley-s-new-character-needs-approval ) His profile is towards the bottom. Just keep that in mind when ever you're posting please.

Adrian turned, "Hmm?" this girl was calling for him...and said nothing. He raised an eyebrow. "What?" he asked, a sharp edge to his voice Was she going to rat him out? Tease him for being not social? He did't need it, he had been told enough.
Back to top Go down
333pikachu333

333pikachu333

PostSubject: Re: We meet again...for the worst   We meet again...for the worst I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:25 pm

"uh..I'm Claire. Sorry for being in your way." I quietly answered. He obviously didn't want to talk to anyone. "Nevermind... forget I said anything." I rambled on, getting up and dusting the sand off of my back.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: We meet again...for the worst   We meet again...for the worst I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Adrian shook the hair out of his eyes, he felt a little bad for being that harsh. "Sorry, I'm Adrian. It's fine." he said, coming over to the girl, er Claire. He didn't know what to say next so he stood quietly, looking around at the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We meet again...for the worst   We meet again...for the worst I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We meet again...for the worst
Page 1 of 1