Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Boredem. The Worst Disease Ever.{OPEN}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Effie

Effie

Boredem. The Worst Disease Ever.{OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Boredem. The Worst Disease Ever.{OPEN}   Boredem. The Worst Disease Ever.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Ok

Last edited by Veronica Payton on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Boredem. The Worst Disease Ever.{OPEN}   Boredem. The Worst Disease Ever.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:15 am

Boredem. The Worst Disease Ever.{OPEN} Macken13
R U T H I E | S P A R K S || Z E U S

Ruthie was siting on the bunk of her bunk bed. She was playing wit a rock, seeing if she could make it explode. The rock was about one inch in diameter. She touched it with all ten fingers and concentrated. Sparks flew all around the rocked and smashed into it, trying to penetrate the hard solid rock. Nothing happened. Ruthie climbed off her bed, opened a window and tossed the rock outside. She closed the window and looked outside. She saw one of the new campers. She said, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Boredem. The Worst Disease Ever.{OPEN}   Boredem. The Worst Disease Ever.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:16 am

Veronica, you can't have a child of Zeus until you have 500 posts, have been active for over 2 weeks, and you follow the Big Three process, which is in the rules. You are going to have to get rid of Ivy until you can have a Big Three character.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Boredem. The Worst Disease Ever.{OPEN}   Boredem. The Worst Disease Ever.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:09 am

OhmygoshIjustnoticedthat. Nico's right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredem. The Worst Disease Ever.{OPEN}   Boredem. The Worst Disease Ever.{OPEN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredem. The Worst Disease Ever.{OPEN}
Page 1 of 1