Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:47 pm

I walk to the basketball courts and set my skateboard down next to the basketball pole. I remove my shirt showing my rock hard toned abs. I lay it down on top of my skateboard. I take a basketball out of the basket. I dribble a little bit do a crossover and do my signature 3 pointer shot.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:42 pm

"You probally have a nice game, for a shot as good as that." I say. I'm holding my basketball in my hand. I then threw my basket ball and made a shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:26 pm

"Yeah, I know I'm good. You don't seem too bad yourself." I shoot another 3 pointer and made it. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:50 pm

"Oh, my name is Samantha Alley (a-le). I'm a daughter of Apollo. What's your name? Who's your God Parent?" I say wondering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 am

"I'm Landon Fabray. I guess I'm Son of Athena? I'm not really sure how this whole thing works. Are the gods like really real?" I ask dubiously. I do some more dribbling making another three-pointer. Three in a row, I smile to myself.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:44 am

"Yes, they're real. Now I would say 'What kinda question is that?' when I first came here I was like 'Your kidding right?' Well I'm gonna clarify this. The gods are real!" I say enthousiastically. Then I do a slam dunk which was surprising for my 5' height.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:48 am

I take long strides into the basketball court, looking at the people. "Bend your knees. Cleaner shot if you do that. Also, put a god's damn shirt on. Nobody wants to see your roid muscles." I tell the man, moving my hands with my sentences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:57 pm

I look at Samantha and raise one eyebrow. "So if the gods are real. Then that means we all pretty much have powers right?"

Before she got to answer, a guy about three years younger than me comes up to me with an upset attitude.
"Well man, if you got a problem. Well maybe you shouldn't be here." I say giving him a cocky smirk, "Is it making you uncomfortable or just jealous?"
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:07 pm

I give him a smirk, uttering one word. "Touche."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:15 pm

I take another shot but this time missing it, "Crap!" I turn to the guy that was talking to me. I hold out my hand for him to shake it, "I'm Landon. Landon Fabray. Son of Athena? I guess."
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:20 pm

I reach out to his hand, taking it into a light grip and shaking it. "Jacob Jenkins. Son of... Momus." I tell him, my hand sliding away from his. "Clamy." I tell him, obviously referring to his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:22 pm

"Sorry man, been playing ball all day. You ever play?" I ask dubiously. This guy seems legit, I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:33 pm

"Not a lot." I reply to him, shaking my head. "Played Hockey for mots my life actually." Don't believe I've ever seen such a cliche...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:38 pm

"Yeah. Me neither. I used to play back in grade eight, but got kicked off. My deadbeat dad didn't care though." I note. Wonder if he ever became sober, I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:43 pm

OOC: Most
IC: "I know where you're coming from." I reply, scratching my head. "Whose that girl?" I say, motioning to the girl standing idle. "She's small."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:14 pm

I look toward Samantha, "Eh, I don't really know, her name's Samantha. I barely know her. We just met." I observe her dubiously.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:27 pm

"Oh, really? Said you didn't know her twice." I tell him, edging him with my elbow.

OOC: Nevermind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:42 pm

OOC: Ok,

BIC: "What's that supposed to mean?" I ask him curiously. I look back Samantha.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:27 pm

OOC: I had to mow all the grass, and help fix the screen, and the door. And then play with my dog. So I was away for a while, sorry.
IC: "Perhaps you fancy her?" I ask him, making a shrugging motion with my shoulders. "Maybe you took your shirt off to try and demonstrate your male superiority. Wouldn't that be nice if that's what women did when they liked you?" I ponder, running a hand through my sweaty hair.

Last edited by Momus Boy on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:17 pm

OOC: It's alright.

BIC: "Nah. She looks a little too young," I run my fingers through my shaggy blonde hair. "But you're right. If girls did that to impress us, others wouldn't mind. Those damn hormones. But I like a girl with dignity." Right when I said that, only one girl ran through my mind.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:30 pm

I stare at the girl for a good long time, turning back to Landon. "I like girls that are critical? Can't you tell. Being critical is nice. You get to tell people what you think of them." I say, my eyes moving up the body of the female near us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:39 pm

I contemplate Samantha, "Yeah, that'd be nice. You could be honest with them and they won't start crying and act like their PMSing. But Samantha is like 12, I'm gonna be 19 soon. Unless I want to go to jail, I wouldn't even think about touching her."
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:43 pm

"12? Really? I thought 14. Meh. Has anyone told you how TERRIBLE you smell? Like, deodorant man." I tell him, patting him on the back. "And, you're 19? Oh, wow. Probably shouldn't be flirting with 12 year old's then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:49 pm

"Please. Flirting? She was just answering some questions of mine. It might not have occured to you, but believe it or not, I just got here a couple of days ago. So I don't really know what going on around here." I say giving motions and speaking with my hands. "Plus, I took a shower this morning and I am sweating like crazy. It's friggin' hot," I wipe my forehead with my forearm.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:54 pm

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you can't at least put some like Axe on? And, you're really arrogant. You know that?" I tell him, smirking at my last comment to him. Really, do I have to be the biggest a** of them all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next