Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:04 pm

"Arrogant?" I scoff. "I try." I walk toward my black Jansport bad that I left near the basketball pole. I zip open the front pocket and grab a black cylinder and walk back to Jacob. I toss the object in my hands and toss it in the air. It lands right on top of my palm, "Don't have any Axe, but I got Old Spice." I flip the cap off and press the nozzle and let the scent spray on me. I let go, "Care for any?"
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:08 pm

I shake my head, making a face. "Old spice gives me headaches." I tell him, sniffing the inside of my arm. "And, apparently it activates ladies hormones... Smell of sweat that is.

OOC: Cleaning the bathtub, might be a little bit fo rnext post []
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:14 pm

I smirk thinking about what he said, "You got a girl?" I ask curiously. I toss the Old Spice can toward my backpack from a distance. It misses and lands on the cement, "Crap!"

OOC: Yeah okay.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:26 pm

"No. Most I talk to slap me." I tell him, letting out a weak smile. "And, you hit the cement." I point out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:37 pm

I look at the Old Spice can. I walk over there to properly place it inside my bag. I grab my black Zumiez tshirt and slip it back onto my body.Tthen I look back toward Jacob and walk to where he was standing, "Yeah? What do you do to set them over the edge? No wait let me guess, you were too honest with them."
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:50 pm

I nod at him, a grin coming to my lips. "What can you do?" I say, looking at the shirt. "I knew a guy that had that last name. Punched me out." I continue to grin at that, scratching a mosquito bite on my leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:58 pm

"Did you kick his a** afterward?" I say arrogantly grinning.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:59 pm

"No. Never been much for fighting." I answer, looking at Landon. "Do you have a girl?"

Last edited by Momus Boy on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:01 pm

I nod. "Yeah. Yeah I do. Her name was Rita Haywire." I smile and blush by just thinking about her. That wasn't a very manly thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:07 pm

"Mhm. Is she at camp? Or is she human?" I ask him, generally curious. "And, that tattoo one you. Doesn't look very cool."

OOC: Sorry bout short posts. Just not feeling the artistic side of me tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:13 pm

OOC; Nah, it's alright.

BIC: I look down letting the smile leave my face. "Honestly, I don't know. After knowing that the gods are real, anything's possible. I don't think Charlie is though." I think about him, wondering if he's alright.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:20 pm

"Charlies? Oh... You're in musical theatre... Not that anythings wrong with that." I reply, smiling at him brightly. "Maybe he is just like me, son of a whore who can't keep his pants on and doesn't really have to run from monsters..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:22 pm

I raise my eyebrow at him giving him an odd and confused look. "No, Charlie's my son."
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:26 pm

"Oh... You have a son...." I say slowly, letting out a laugh in my mind. Maybe he thought I was talking about him being the father. "But the Mother, the Baby Momma, she's human? Or is she a very odd Goddess?"

OOC: HINT HINT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:29 pm

"Rita's the mom. I had to leave her back in Ohio to come here." I say. I regret the day I did, I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm

"Do you still talk to her much?" I ask you, scratching the mosquito bite again. "How old's your kid?"I pause to scratch before talking "GODSDAMNIT!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:40 pm

I ponder through my thoughts trying to remember, "Charlie'll be 3 in a couple of months, but I haven't talked to Rita since." I look at the mosquito bite on his leg. "Want to get that treated?"
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:43 pm

"Oh wow. You had him at a very young age.." I think out loud, looking at my leg. I take my index finger, picking at it until it starts to bleed. "There. Why don't you Iris message Rits?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:50 pm

I scoff, "Thanks for the suggestion but she doesn't know who or what I am." I stare back down at his leg. "Here, I might have a band-aid here in my pocket somewhere." I dig into my front left pocket for a paper strip, I finally feel it and I take it out. I hold it out in front on him. "Here, take it."
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:53 pm

I reach out to it, taking it in my hand. I peel it out and put it on as I talk; "Come on. Give it a shot. Just explain things to her. Talk to your son. Can't hurt. Is she fat or something? Or is she ugly? Or does she have big boobs and you don't want me to see em?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:58 pm

I clam up my fist getting a little angry, "She's beautiful alright. Good body. But dude, ever talk about her like that again, and you're dead. Just letting you know," giving him a small smile. "No harm done man."

OOC: I gotta go. Back tmo.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:05 pm

OOC: Was trolling so got banned on chat... Wonder for how long. SO, I LOGGING TOO! WORKS AWESOME!
IC: "I'm sorry, but you seem pretty reluctant to talk to her? Did you guys have a hard time in bed? She' cant satisfy you, huh?" I challenge him, my temper moving up the scale.

Last edited by Momus Boy on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:03 pm

OOC: That sucks. Just be careful with your language here so we both don't get in trouble.

BIC: I tried to keep in my anger, but I clammed up my fists a little tighter, breathing heavily. "Man, you are way out of line." I let go of my fists and the make their way over his tshirt. I tighten my hands to the front of his shirt, "You better watch your mouth, before harm comes your way.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:06 pm

"Is that a threat? You left your child with a girl that probably is selling herself out so she can eat? You deserve every word I have coming at you." I reply, my hand moving onto the hilt of my dagger.

OOC: Ight :D And, DAAAAAAAAMN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:15 pm

"I had no choice. She said that whatever that was that brought me here was right, I had to leave." I say still having a hold on his shirt, "She was always right about things, so I listened." I lightened up my fists and push his chest away. "And what is an Iris message?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next