Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo) Empty
PostSubject: Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo)   Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:46 pm

I throw the basketball and it goes in perfectly. "Nothin but net!" I exclaim happily. I catch the ball, and drible it. I hold the ball in my hands, and get ready for my next shot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo)   Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo) Tumblr_lkyqsrqqAC1qctom9o1_500
Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo) Lolitshim
“You know that Double Rainbow guy?”

Tobias looked up from his notebook as he heard someone exclaim something. He wasn't the only one here anymore, and that wasn't nescesarily a good thing. Nor was it bad. More of a neutural occurance.
"Can I play, please?" he asked the obviously younger boy, his voice quiet and timid. 'Cause Toby was so shy, he struggled talking to little people.

“I bet he would love me.”

Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo)   Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Jake shrugged. "Sure" And threw the ball to the older dude. He stepped aside, and motioned to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo)   Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Toby bounced the other boy's ball on the floor a couple of times in silence, before shooting the ball, missing the hoop by a mile. What can I say? He had a crap shot.
"I'll get the ball." he said, walking over to the ball, picking it up and throwing it back to the boy. "So. . . What's your name, kid?"

Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo)   Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:27 pm

He caught the ball, and instently shot it it. It circled the rim, and went in. "Jake Dawson." He said after catching the ball. "And I recomend not calling me kid." He said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo)   Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:31 pm

"Nice to meet you, Jake. I'm Toby, by the way." he introduced himself to the boy, trying to be as polite as possible, even though he thought the youngster was incredibly rude. Toby reached for the ball, taking it from the boy. He shot for a second time, and made it in this time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo)   Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shootin Some Hoops (Private to Roo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: