Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:29 pm

"Throw a drachma into a rainbow. After Isis speaks say the name, speak to the person. Now let me go." I say, angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:31 pm

I finally let go of his t-shirt, "Then what happens?"

"O' Goddess accept my offering. Let me see Rita Haywire." Then I saw her face. It made me tear up a little bit. "Rita? Rita." I called.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:55 pm

OOC:Sorry, had to get off.

"Mhm. Now just speak like normal, and then let me gut you like a stuck pig..." I say, sighing at him. Amateurs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:09 pm

I saw her. We talked for a little bit. But I didn't really tell her what was going on. I saw Charlie also. He looked like a miniature version of me. After we talked, I swiped the mist causing to disconnect the signal.

OOC: It's Ok.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:37 pm

I walk onto the court of the basketball court and I see Landon. I grab my basketball and start shooting. I say, "Hi Landon, whats up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:00 pm

"Hey Samantha," I greet with slight teary-eyes.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:17 pm

"Watch out, he's gonna start blubbering now." I say, letting out a laugh. What a wuss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:26 am

I turn to Jacob with blood-shot eyes, "Dude, you have no idea what I'm dealing with!" I know I can be jerk, but how insensitive could you get?
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 am

"You should of been prepared. I mean, Zues, there is a pill your tramp girlfriend could of used. There is a lot of things that you could of down. Your son isn't gonna amount to anything when he is older, CAUSE HE ISN'T ANYTHING!" I start off calmly, then just get really loud at the end."So, stop whining. Your a piece of crud, and that's all you will ever be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 pm

I wanted to punch him, I really did. But I was too upset. Plus, he was right. Not about Charlie, but about me being a piece of crud. I did the right thing to end it, because Rita deserved so much better than me.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:30 pm

I stare at you for a long moment. "I thought you were a alright guy. I was wrong. Your son isn't even anything. What would you call him? A Quarter-God?' I ask, my voice softening; 'You're the closes thing I had to a friend. But you're like everyone." I take a step closer to Landon, clutching my fists. This was a pretty stupid move, considering he could beat me up pretty easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:35 pm

I look at him. I clench my teeth, "I not gonna fight you. I could but I won't," I move my hands to face and I pinch his cheeks, "'Cause you're not worth it," I remove my hands and made tiny slaps on his cheeks. I turn around and grab my backpack and my skateboard and I walk away.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:40 pm

The small slap would ignite my rage, causing me to do a pretty dumb thing. I send my feet forward, running to him until I get to the distance of being able to tackle him. My hand would brush past the celestial bronze daggers hilt, but I decide not to use it. Yet. I lung at Landon, trying to get on his back or at least trip him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:54 pm

As I was walking away, I hear quick footsteps come at my way. I turn around and I see Jacob running toward me. When he reaches to where I am, I grab his arms and we tumble the ground. I pin him to the cement with my hand grabbing his throat, slightly choking him. "I told you I didn't want to fight. Now what did I do to you, to get you so mad?"
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:59 pm

OOC: Goddamnit, I have to log. What a terrible time too x]

I am pretty skinny, so my hand slide down to my waist. Taking the hilt of the dagger, I moved it out, pointing it diagonally to his stomach. I try to drive it into there, unless he caught my movement and stopped me from doing this. My lips would lose a bit of colour from my lack or oxygen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:07 pm

"Dude, just leave me alone, and no one will get hurt," I compromise with my hand still on his neck. I look down toward my torso, "Now put that dagger away, and I will let go."
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 pm

I gag for air, my neck thrashing around your grip. Well I am thrashing about, my dagger would press up against you, going into you unless you move away from it or let me go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:36 pm

I breath heavily through my nose, and I let go of his neck. I stand up and I look down at him, "Now, don't ever touch me again."
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:46 pm

I roll onto my hands and knees, coughing and taking deep breaths. My dagger would lay beside me, and I reach over to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:56 pm

I watch his actions, "You better be reaching for it to put it away."
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:03 pm

My hand would grip onto the hilt, sliding it back into the sheath. I cough some more before standing up and moving away from Landon. I trip on a stone outside of the basketball court, sending me into a face plant, just to add insult to injury... And a bit more injury. I stand back up, going back away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:07 pm

I pick back up my things and walk away from the basketball court. That's more drama than what I would've bargained for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:44 pm

I skateboard on to the basketball court. I throw my basketball at the hoop, while still moving and... score. I get off my skate board and scoot it to the side. I dribble and shoot. Then my best friend Crystal comes to the courts. "Hey Crystal! Do you wanna play?"

"H, Logan. Sure we can play one-on-one." I say, " I need to practice though." I grab his basketball and start dribbling and shooting. One thing about me. For a child of Aphrodite I'm a sporty girl.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:17 pm

I'm not the biggest basketball fan so I really have no idea what I was doing over there. I see these two people playing and I decide to sit down on the side and watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)   Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shootin' Some Hoops (open to anyone)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: