Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let's shoot some hoops [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

Let's shoot some hoops [open] Empty
PostSubject: Let's shoot some hoops [open]   Let's shoot some hoops [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Let's shoot some hoops [open] Tumblr_ly3zoqgFOt1r06omqo1_500   Let's shoot some hoops [open] Andrew11
J O R D A N A N D   A N D R E W B E L L | S O N S   O F  D I O N Y S U S

The Bell twins entered the large basketball courts. Jordan examined the court, while Andrew wandered off to find a basketball.
The twins needed a break from training almost nonstop. They spent most of their time studying or fighting each other. It was Andrew's idea to stop training and go to the courts, shoot some hoops, stuff that they did before this; before they knew they were demigods.
"Jordan! I found a basketball!" Andrew exclaimed, holding up a basketball above his head. Jordan looked towards him, and nodded when he saw the ball. He ran over towards Andrew, and smiled. "You're like a hound, Andrew. You're so good at finding things quickly," he said. Andrew smiled happily. "Yeah, but your the better fighter!" he replied. The boys laughed, and began to play. Jordan bounced the ball, and teased Andrew with it. Andrew sighed, and ran towards him. Jordan jumped out of the way, but ran into someone in the process," "Sorry about that!" he said, turning around.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Let's shoot some hoops [open]   Let's shoot some hoops [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Alayna Castro ~ Daughter of Melione
You don't have to pretend no one knows
Like there's no one that understands you

Alayna walked out of her cabin it being her first day the night was better than she thought. She was dressed in her long sleeved shirt jeans and her shoes. She put her necklace on and she rubbed her eyes still tired. She just turned and started walking. She saw people playing all kinds of sports. She wasn't really sporty and she just wanted to watch. She kept walking and saw a group of boys playing and they were cussing at each other. She just kept walking.

She stopped and saw seats across a basketball court. She started walking them BAM she fell to the ground and she hurt her butt. Crap." she whispered to herself. She then stood up rubbing her butt and the dusted herself off. "I'm so sorry. It won't happen again." fear in her voice as she walked away. She was looking down and bumped into the other boy. She jumped back and was even more scared. Could you be any stupid. she thought to herself. "I'm sorry." she dusted the person off and started to walk.
coded by sapphire

σcc: sσrrч í pσstєd hєrє. í just gσt вσrєd

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: Let's shoot some hoops [open]   Let's shoot some hoops [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Let's shoot some hoops [open] Tumblr_ly3zoqgFOt1r06omqo1_500   Let's shoot some hoops [open] Andrew11
J O R D A N A N D   A N D R E W B E L L | S O N S   O F  D I O N Y S U S

Jordan looked at the person he had run into. It was just a girl. He sighed in relief. "I'm so sorry. It won't happen again." she said, sounding worried and scared. Jordan opened his mouth to speak, but Andrew ran over to him. "Let me talk to her. Not to be rude, but you can be a little harsh without thinking about it," he said into Jordan's ear, and walked up to the girl. Jordan sighed. "'Not to be rude' my ass," he complained. He rarely got a chance to speak with anyone. Of course, he knew that Andrew was trying to help him."Hey, it's alright. You don't need to be scared. Accidents happen. My name is Andrew, and this is my twin, Jordan," Andrew said to the girl, gesturing towards Jordan. Jordan waved, then turned away. Andrew was watching the girl, hoping to make her feel welcome.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Let's shoot some hoops [open]   Let's shoot some hoops [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:48 pm

Alayna Castro ~ Daughter of Melione
You don't have to pretend no one knows
Like there's no one that understands you

Alayna kept walking and then she stopped as the boy started to talk to him. She looked over at the boy and she gave a small wave. She then looked at the kid the kid talking to her. She looked down and then spoke "I'm Alayna." she said and gave a small smile. She looked down at her feet still then she looked at him 'I'm very sorry though. I didn't mean to interrupt your game." she said. She looked over at the other guy hoping she heard him because she had gotten in her way. She then looked around panicked not seeing Lion by her side. She then saw Lion on on the guy closer to hers shoulder. she walked to Andrew and picked up Lion. "Sorry about that." she said petting Lion. she knew they couldn't see him, but she could.
coded by sapphire

σcc: sσrrч í pσstєd hєrє. í just gσt вσrєd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's shoot some hoops [open]   Let's shoot some hoops [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's shoot some hoops [open]
Page 1 of 1