Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Snow day? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mississippi Girl

Snow day? (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow day? (Open)   Snow day? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:54 am

I nodded slightly. "Yeah, sitting down would be the best bet," I said taking his hand to get steady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day? (Open)   Snow day? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:00 am

Holding her hand softly and keeping my hand on her back, I made the motion to slowly get us down into a sitting position again. "Has this happened before?" I asked, looking at her but having the feeling I already knew the answer. "You need to rest a bit and maybe take some nectar if you have any on you." I say, still a little worried, knowing that in the camp being a family was important.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Snow day? (Open)   Snow day? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:38 pm

"If it has, I don't remember," I said, which I was pretty sure it hasn't. "I don't have any on me," I added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day? (Open)   Snow day? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:28 am

With a soft sigh, I sit down and lean against the tree, looking at her. "I am sorry I can't help more." I said softly, rubbing the top of my head, looking off to the side. I felt bad but I was unable to do anything so I just had to deal with the problems for now.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Snow day? (Open)   Snow day? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:57 am

"It's fine," I said. I looked up at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day? (Open)   Snow day? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Smiling back briefly, I look back at the statue, no longer having the shape of Autumn and simply looking like a small mound of snow. With a sigh I get to my feet and look down at her again and study for a moment before speaking. "So... do you think that you are doing better now or no?"
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Snow day? (Open)   Snow day? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:34 pm

"I feel better, but I'm not sure if I'm getting better," I replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day? (Open)   Snow day? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:31 am

With a sigh I nodded and looked at her, offering my hand once more. "You may want to get that checked, its kinda not a good way to go about things." I said, shrugging softly and looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Snow day? (Open)   Snow day? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:52 pm

I take his hand again. "I am," I said looking back at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day? (Open)   Snow day? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:59 pm

"Good." I say, helping her to her feet and smiling at her softly, trying to be reassuring. "Would you like to go to the infimary or something?" I ask, looking at her softly.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Snow day? (Open)   Snow day? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:21 pm

I smile softly. "The infirmary would be nice," I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day? (Open)   Snow day? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:41 pm

"Alright then, come on now." I say to her, offering to lead the way, my hand still holding hers softly. "We will get you checked out and things will be fine." I said, giving her a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Snow day? (Open)   Snow day? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:04 pm

"Thanks," I said offering a smile.

OOC: continue there or just stay here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day? (Open)   Snow day? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:10 pm

OOC: There. Wanna start?

IC:

"Come on now, we have to get you looked over." I say, smiling and leading the way.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Snow day? (Open)   Snow day? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:27 pm

OOC:Sorry it took so long.. I had to get stuff ready for tomorrow and i was cleaning. D: You can.

BIC: "Thanks," I said following him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow day? (Open)   Snow day? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow day? (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2