Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

let it snow

Go down 
AuthorMessage

let it snow Empty
PostSubject: let it snow   let it snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:29 pm

It was so beautiful at the rink this time of year. Normally she would be spending the holidays with her family back home but this year her mom told her to go have fun at that camp you go to in the summer.She really wanted to be in her home city of Paris but that wasn't going to happen this year.She almost started crying but she laced up her skates and started to ice skate around the ring and kept falling but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

let it snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: let it snow   let it snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:12 am

There was a loud yelp as a huskie came sliding across the ice, followed closely by a boy without skates and who was sliding all over and shouting at the dog to stop trying to run. The dog crashed right into the girl trying to skate around, and the boy came up soon after. Stopping himself in time. "I am so sorry about huxleigh here. She loves this weather and gets all playful and its so hard to control her" john says to the girl
Back to top Go down

let it snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: let it snow   let it snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:25 am

I smile and say"It's ok,I was probably about to fall again anyways.My name is Primrose but you can call me Prim daughter of Hermes.What is your name and who is your godly parent?" I start crying after i try to get up but i couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

let it snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: let it snow   let it snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:59 am

"Woah, don't cry. Here lean on my shoulder. I'll help you up. My name is john by the way, and my mom is Athena." He answers as he moves himself to help up the girl. Huxleigh moved over to lick and nuzzle the girl, not liking the fact she was upset.
Back to top Go down

let it snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: let it snow   let it snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:18 am

"Thanks John.I am not ussally this clumzy though.My siblings do not seem to like me very much though.I haven't figured out why though.I think everyone in the garage knows that they can turn it up at will, and this is typically the time of year they start doing that, especially when they are in championship contention ."I say to him still crying.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

let it snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: let it snow   let it snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:43 pm

"Hey, it's fine. Everybody just needs to calm down and get off their little pedestal. Trust me I have my fair share of run-ins with people who think they are better than me at things and don't like me for it. It's basically ares cabin in a nutshell. But still" The boy says to her as he turns to look at his dog who pushed her way up to lick the girl's face
Back to top Go down

let it snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: let it snow   let it snow I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:30 am

i smile and admit why my sibling don't like me.I tell him this"I have a reason for not being liked by my siblings.I pickpocket from them."although my dog doesn't like the snow he comes and starts to lick my face.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

let it snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: let it snow   let it snow I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:48 am

"Well your dad's Hermes. Isn't that like your thing?" He askes. He let go of the girl after she was standing again, no use looking like something weird was happening, he didn't want to piss of Kellie.
Back to top Go down

let it snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: let it snow   let it snow I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:33 am

I smile somewhat mistufiusly and say" I don't fell so good.Well yeah it is.My siblings said some pretty mean things to me today."After i say this i push him down on to the ice and proceed to break his arms.I was trying to let off so steam from what my siblings had said to me.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

let it snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: let it snow   let it snow I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:43 pm

OOC: Woah, woah. Might wanna calm down on the god modding there. Like a lot. You can't just kind do something like that without asking my permission. It is my character. And I'm NOT ok with his arms being broken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

let it snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: let it snow   let it snow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

let it snow
Page 1 of 1