Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Footprints in the Snow.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

Footprints in the Snow. Empty
PostSubject: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:38 pm

The snow was coming down softly as I walked towards a clump of rocks. My feet had left small footprints in the fresh snow.Tossing my backpack on the cold ground, I slid down one of the rocks. My jeans instantly became damp and cold. My backpack had opened and its contents scattered in the snow. Even though I was freezing, the night was beautiful . The sun was just now sinking away from the sky and stars glittered in the night. My eyelashes were dusted with a light snowflakes.My skin was exactly the same shade as the powder white snow. I turned my head quickly, hearing footfalls on the frozen ground.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:45 pm

I was walking with my dog Naomi through the forest, I always let her lead me, she knew the forest better than me and I trusted her. Suddenly she sniffed something and went deeper and deeper in the forest, so deep it was snowing in there. The weather in camp was magical so it only snowed in the forest or over christmas. I almost lost Naomi, but then I saw her sitting on a rock next to a girl I have never seen before. She had beautiful brown her and her skin was so pale, almost as white as the snow. "Umm my dog likes you, I guess." I said to her. Something about her aura intimidated me.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:56 pm

I smile gently, and whispered to the dog. "Who are you?" I say, an icy edge in my musical voice. I'm honestly not a rude person. I was just having an off day, but that would sound like an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:00 pm

I saw that the girl whispered to my dog and that Naomi started to wag her tail. Naomi never failed judging people and if she liked that girl I should to. I went a little closer, cleared my throat and asked her "Umm so, who are you?" I don't know why, but it took me a lot of courage to talk to her, which wasn't like me at all.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:22 pm

I glance up at the boy and raised an eyebrow. "I'm Parker. Parker Leigh." My icy blue eyes looked over him and moved back over to his dog. I smile, looking at the dog.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:31 pm

I solowly wander into the woods, bored. My ever-present beanie/hat covers my cold ears, but some of my light brown helmet hair pokes out. I was wearing my very warm leather jacket, with my golden DC kicks. I see two kids talking, and I stroll up to them. I hope they don't make assumptions; automatically thinking that I was a rich snob. I was rich, but not a snob. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:37 pm

"Hey" I told the boy who just came up, I wasn't interested too much in him. But at least I was polite and told him hey. I was fascinated by the girl who ignored me completly. That was a first, that never happened before to me. I went closer to her and started again a try "Soo.. you like my dog huh? Well she comes after me, I mean, she is just a lovely as I am and sweet." I was rambling, trying to make sense. "I am Vic by the way, your name is Parker?" I felt stupid, of course her name was Parker, that's what she just said. "You are umm you are really pretty Parker." I told her and looked on the ground like I've never talked to a girl before.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:53 pm

"Hey. I'm Parker." I say to the guy who had just walked up. "Why don't you guys sit? If you don't mind getting wet or anything." I turn to face Vic since I obvously needed to straighten something out, but decided I might as well play nice. "Your dog is really cute. And uhm- thanks? I guess." I glance down at my hoodie that was in my lap, my bare arms touching the cold rock. It didn't occur to me that they would think it was odd, being out in the snow in a short sleeve shirt.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:58 pm

I sat down next to her, I didn't like snow to much, but sitting next to her it didn't feel so cold, which was weird. "Well, yea thanks she is really sweet, that's why everybody loves her." I said as I started to pet Naomi. "So um what's up?" I asked her, I didn't know what to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:25 pm

I sit across from them. "I'm Sam." I look at the two. The boy was an Aphrodite kid, no doubt. But the girl was harder to interperet.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:33 pm

I smile back at him. "Nice to meet you." I hated handshakes, hugs were more like me. Unfortuantely, hugging someone after you meet them usually creeps them out. So instead, I sat criss-cross-apple sauce, unnoticeably moving a little ways away from Vic. I wasn't sure what was going on with the kid next to me, but really didn't care either. The other one, Sam seemed alot more...real. Maybe that's not the right word, but I couldn't think of a better synonym at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:08 pm

"So who are your godly parents?" I asked them both. Sam looked tough but also handsome, I didn't have a clue who his godl-parent was. Maybe Apollo? And Parker? Well I never saw a girl like her before. She didn't seem to care about the cold at all. I didn't know what to think of her nor what to say to her. I guesses that she didn't like me too much, but hey at least she likes my dog I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:42 pm

I look at my arm muscles- they were pretty big- then I turn to the boy. "Hercules. My dad's not a god or aything, but he's still cool." I look at myself, then look at Parker.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:05 pm

*OOC: I thought Hercules was promoted to be a god after all the stuff he has done? Just curious.

"Hercules huh? Impressive, especially those arms. I can't compete with that, I only play Soccer." He really looked strong, but not dangerous, just seemed like a cool guy to hang around. I saw that he was looking at Parker, too and wondered what he was thinking about her.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:52 pm

"Khoine." I say. Then figuring I should probably elaborate. "Goddess of Snow." As I said the words, snow began to come down harder on us. I slid the hoodie on my body, not because I was cold, but more to look normal. I smile, looking up at the boys.

--Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, I had dance (:
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:00 pm

"Ohh I get it, I've heard about you." I smiled at her. Now I knew what threw me off. Her not freezing and wearing a shirt only had to do with her mother, of course, the white skin and everything now made perfect sense.
"Well Nice to meet you two, and well you probably heard that 1000 times already, but your skin it just looks so beautiful and pure Parker." I told her and blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:30 pm

I stopped on his first few sentences. "Heard about me?" I asked in a puzzled tone. How could he know about me? "Oh, and you're blushing." I said, stating the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:33 pm

"Naah I am not blushing, it is just because it's so cold, my cheeks turn always red when it's cold, that is all." I lied to her and probably turned even redder. "And yea, I heard somewhere that there was a daughter of the goddess of snow at camp now, must be you I guess." I looked away at my dog, Naomi was now playing in the snow, her fur was completly cover in snow and she enjoyed herself goofing around in the snow, she didn't care about the freezing temperatures just like Parker, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:03 pm

I raise an eyebrow at what I figured was a lie. I was pretty good about knowing when I was being lied to, as well as judging character. These two guys seemed completely different to me. Maybe it was just me going crazy, but whatever. Vic's dog was running around and playing when s/he skidded to a stop. My own dog trotted out and sat next to me with a Who-Do-You-Think-You-Are glare at Vic's dog.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:09 pm

I noticed that she didn't buy my lies so I decided to come out with the truth. "Well umm yea I guess I was kinda blushing, but it's not how I am usually. I mean, I don't normally blush when I talk to girls, it's just like umm you are completly different than any other girl I have ever met. I stutterted, she must think I am the biggest loser in camp.

Well at least Naomi had fun, she played around in the snow when a little Husky appeared out of the woods. The husky looked at my dog like she has never seen another dog before. Naomi didn't care too much, she started to run at the pub to play with it.

"I guess my dog likes your dog." I told Parker as I watched them.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:28 pm

"Chimous isn't the hardest to get along with." I say, with a smile. The other kid, Sam, was just sitting there. I drummed my fingers against my thigh and closed my eyes. I moved my fingers again and a rush of snow flew towards Sam. I couldn't help but laugh, praying to the gods that he wouldn't get mad.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:33 pm

"I guess" I said and shrugged. She didn't pay me too much attention and was rather interested in this other kid. I felt disappointed because somehow I liked this girl, even I barely knew her. "Well I guess Naomi and I get going, maybe we'll see each other again." I said with a sad smile.
I felt weird, something like this has never happened to me before, I hoped that my mother wasn't playing with me and my feelings, because I knew she loves to do that with people.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:21 pm

"Uhm, alright. See 'ya around, I guess." I stuttered out, kinda shocked by his quick decision to leave. I turned to Sam, who was being fairly silent.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 pm

I was surpised about myself that I was avout to leave but I had thr feeling that this wasn't the right time to conquer her heart. I looked at Naomi she seemed sad to leave her new play-buddy. I turned around one last time and said to Parker "Listen do you maybe want to hang out at the lake or so one day? I mean, we could bring our dogs and they could play and maybe we could talk? I mean if you want." After I said that I felt dumb and left.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:42 pm

I was just sitting there, watching the two talk, when a flurry of snow aimed straight for my ! I frantically shook it off, then grinned at Parker. "Nice." I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Footprints in the Snow.   Footprints in the Snow. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Footprints in the Snow.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next