Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Zelly's Snow Report

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Zelly's Snow Report Empty
PostSubject: Zelly's Snow Report   Zelly's Snow Report I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:52 pm

So, on the news they've been saying we got this coldness comin' up from Antarctica. They've been saying it's gonna snow. And be wet. And cold. And windy. And it'll hail. An stuff. 

I was at a McCafe today, drinking a hot chowcolate, and stuff. And then it came. SNOW. Yup, SNOW! IN WINTER! WINTER, I TELL THEE!

Zelly's Snow Report 2cf2b1e9
Zelly's Snow Report Cb89f9ac

Tomorrow it's meant to be a snow day, so, if it is, y'all gonna get some pictures of mah snowman, and, if you're lucky, (maybe) me. Maybe. Possibly. I dunno. XD.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Zelly's Snow Report   Zelly's Snow Report I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:14 pm

YOU DANG PEOPLE IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE! XD Well here it's burning hot so lolwut.
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: Zelly's Snow Report   Zelly's Snow Report I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:23 am

It never snows in Sydney D8
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Zelly's Snow Report   Zelly's Snow Report I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:15 am

Lolwhut? It's so weird how it's, like, 100 degrees here, and in Australia, your freezing in the Winter. But that's just 'cause the Earth's tilt. Can't change that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zelly's Snow Report   Zelly's Snow Report I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:29 pm

I AIN'T FREEZING! IF I WAS ALLOWED I WOHLD GO OUT IN A T-SHIRT, SHORTS, AND JANDALS!
Monday today. And I ain't goin' to school.

Zelly's Snow Report 15dab632

ILURVEDASNOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zelly's Snow Report   Zelly's Snow Report I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:38 pm

HOLY CRUD WHY SO MUCH SNOW?! O.o
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Zelly's Snow Report   Zelly's Snow Report I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:54 pm

It's funny, because, I am inside with the AC on, hot as ever, while you have snow.

lolnoitsnotfunnyD8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelly's Snow Report   Zelly's Snow Report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelly's Snow Report
Page 1 of 1