Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Late Report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orel

Orel

Late Report Empty
PostSubject: Late Report   Late Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:37 am

Alex walked into the library with a worried look on his face he had been given a task by his cabin leader to read the uses of pillars, columns and archs in ancient architecture and he to report back to her by the end of today but he was no where near the completion of the report . He walked down the different book sections which he knew so well but now seemed distant to him till he got to the construction and architecture section he then picked a book which looked helpful he settled down on a seat nearby and started opening furiously till he found a helpful page. After reading for a while and taking down helpful notes he went back to see if he could get another book on his way he bumped into someone knocking the persons book on the floor. "i'm so sorry." He said hastily picking the persons book and handing it over.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Late Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Report   Late Report I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:26 am

Jennifer Lance
Late Report Tumblr_lykgexEHlx1r6be7r
"Don't make me promise cause whatever I do, I can't break it."

..::Feels like we're on another level::..
..::Feels like our loves intertwined::..
..::We can be two rebels breaking the rules::..
..::Me and you, you and I::..

Jennifer was walking through the library. She had felt bad about ditching her friend, Samantha. But, Jennifer hadn't promised anyone, so she was still okay.
Jennifer wasn't looking for anything in particular, simply wandering through. Mainly because Samantha would never think of going into a library, she didn't like reading.
Suddenly, when she bent over to pick up a fallen book, someone else turned around and began walking, tripping over Jennifer.

"Oh," Jennifer says, pushing her way a little bit away from the boy who had tripped over her. "I'm so sorry! It's all my fault." She said, rushed.

..::All you got to do is watch me::..
..::Look what I can do with my feet::..
..::Baby feel the beat inside,::..
..::I'm driving you can take the front seat::..
..::Just need you to trust me::..
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Orel

Orel

Late Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Report   Late Report I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:58 pm

"It's ok no need to apologize i'm the one who tripped over you." He said "If only I had done the damn report earlier." He said more to himself than her kicking a nearby shelf and stubbing his toe in the process. "Sorry I am not usually like this my name is alex by the way."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Late Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Report   Late Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Jennifer Lance

"Jennifer," Jennifer said, smiling. "And don't worry, it's okay. We all have our off days, right?"
Jennifer rocked back and forth on her heels, looking at what kind of book Alex was getting. "If you need help with a report, I could help you. I know a lot about history." Jennifer tells him, smiling.

Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

Late Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Report   Late Report I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:53 am

"Sure feel free I could use the extra help right now." He said lightening up and pulling a chair closer. "So I am supposed to give my cabin leader a report about the use of archs and columns in ancient architecture today and I am not close to finishing it. So what interests you in history?
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Late Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Report   Late Report I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:35 am

Jennifer Lance

"Mesopotamia and Egypt. I'm not much of a help..."
Jennifer thinks about her dad for a moment, and she realizes how much she misses him, but soon pushes the thoughts of him away. Right now, she wanted to help This guy, Alex, out.
"See, my dad's an Architect, and so he's got dig's all over the place that used to be Mesopotamia; over in the middle-east," Jennifer explains. "But, I can still try and help." Jennifer says, with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

Late Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Report   Late Report I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:58 pm

"Bless Athena!" He said in a relieved tone. "Mesopotamia and Egypt will do just fine, I bet it must have been fun for you traveling round the world. He continued.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Late Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Report   Late Report I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:32 pm

Jennifer Lance
Outfit

Jennifer shrugged. "It was okay, I was alone most of the time. I did learn a little bit of Egyptian, though."
Jennifer went over to a table, grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil. She urged Alex to come over and sit next to her.
"Okay, so, columns were basic architecture. Did you know that they actually aren't straight? It's actually an illusion; their slanted." Jennifer quickly closes her mouth. After experience of her rambling on, she knew that others became bored pretty fast.
"Anyway, now, in today's society, they still use columns because they're really good at supporting structures."

Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

Late Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Report   Late Report I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:30 am

"Slanted? I never knew that." He said scribbling it down after which he took a look around the library, there were a few other people around but none looked hurried. "So how were these columns made to look straight?" He asked with an interested look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Late Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Report   Late Report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Report
Page 1 of 1