Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Late Nights [Zan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Late Nights [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Late Nights [Zan]   Late Nights [Zan] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:54 pm

Late Nights [Zan] Tumblr_m75u48Xck81ryxpowo1_500
Madeleine Adrienne Danielle Moreaux
Daughter of Aletheia
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madeleine briskly walks through the courtyard, the hood of her sweatshirt pulled over her dark brown locks. Looking around, and seeing no one she slows down her pace. It's way past curfew, and she doesn't want to be caught. She can't sleep, so she decided to go for a walk. Eventually her walk had led her back to the courtyard. She looks around, not sure what to do. She wasn't tired, so she didn't see the point of going back to her cabin.

Slowly Maddie walks over to a bench almost completely hidden by the shade of a large tree, and sits down. She pulls her legs up on the bench and wraps her arms around them, and rests her head on the top of her knees. Hm, the perfect time to think. So much had been going on in her life, and Maddie just needs the time to just stop everything, and think. Now seems like the perfect time.

Closing her eyes, Maddie just sits there. Life had been crazy, finding out she's a demigod, coming to camp. Leaving her father, in France. Oh gods, she misses him. She should go home and visit him soon, yeah that would be nice. Then there was this whole cancer thing. Recently Madeleine had been diagnosed with blood cancer. It was hard to cope with at first, but she's slowly getting used to it. It's just the extra safety measures are hard to adjust to.

Sighing she leans back and just clears her mind. She could use a friend, someone to help her through this. Someone to talk to. To bad she hadn't found anyone yet. Maybe that's because they just haven't come into her life yet. Hopefully that would change soon. All she wants is a friend, is that to much to ask for? In her mind, it's not. Though you can never be sure.

The sound of someone stepping on a twig, brings Maddie back to reality. Her eyes open, and she looks around. It's hard to see if anyones there, the moons pretty small. She leans out a bit, looking for the person. Finally she locates the figure, and studies them. Well it didn't look like a harpy, maybe just another camper? That would be good, because they couldn't turn her in without turning themselves in. Slowly she opens her mouth and calls out to the person. "Who's there?"Madeleine says in her heavy french accent.

Last edited by ML on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Late Nights [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Nights [Zan]   Late Nights [Zan] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Late Nights [Zan] Tumblr_mewltw01bc1r7qydmo4_500
Roman Arthur Hollis

"That's just super," Rome muttered into the darkness, clinging onto the bottle in his hand. The bottle was about a third full now, most of its contents buried deep within his stomach now. "Super," he mumbled once again, lifting the bottle to his lips and draining the rest of the alcohol. The vodka burned its way down Rome's throat like acid. He wiped his mouth on his sleeve and flung the now empty bottle into the woods, far away from him. He'd just gone for an outing with his father, Thanatos and some woman her child had died in a car crash. Of course, as Death, Thanatos couldn't ignore them, so he'd had to take Rome with him. At the scene of the crash, Roman hadn't expected to see a dead five year old girl.

Roman shook the thoughts from his drunken mind with a simple shake of his head. He'd gotten drunk for a reason. The half moon shone brightly through the clouds even though it was slightly cloudy out. The moon illuminated the courtyard and glittered off of Artemis's cabin, providing a glowy light source. Roman's gaze flitted around for a moment before he staggered forward, the weight of the day's earlier events pressing down on his shoulders. Just as the boy was about to enter the courtyard, his foot snagged on a branch and he went down, snapping twigs in the process. Roman let out a string of curse words, followed by grunts of trying to get up.

Roman emerged in the courtyard, dutsting himself off, and swathed in moonlight. The silver rays bathed him in a white, harsh light which seemingly matched his mood at the moment. Rome raised his hands in a surrendering type of gesture and spoke to the girl quietly. "Relax. I won't hurt you." The effects of the alcohol had disappeared almost completely, the fall sobering him up nicely.

Last edited by ✝ golf wang ✝ on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Late Nights [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Nights [Zan]   Late Nights [Zan] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Daughter of Aletheia
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madeleine sits quietly, and watches the boy. From here it looks like he'd been drinking. She could tell just by his body language. Though now it looks like he's starting to sober up. Oh well, it's not like she really cares to much. It's his problem, not hers. She has her own problems, and he has his. It's just the way things work.

Sighing Maddie looks over at the boy. It's getting darker, and she can barely see him. Of course she can hardly see her own hand. Pretty soon, she should go back to her cabin. Atleast it's warm in there. It's a bit cold out here, she needs a thicker jacket. "It's fine. I didn't think you were going to. I'm glad that your not though, it's always nice to know"she says softly.

Honestly Maddie is starting to find this to be odd. Though she's not really going to complain. At least she has someone to talk to. Even if it's a random person, that looks like they've been drinking. It's still someone. Well then theres the fact they might not even want to talk. Oh wow, she needs to stop worrying. "I'm Madeleine, and you are?"she asks him, just loud enough for him to hear.

Last edited by ML on Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Late Nights [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Nights [Zan]   Late Nights [Zan] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Roman Arthur Hollis

The first thing that Rome noticed about the girl was how pretty she was. The second thing was her heavy, thick accent. It sounded like she was from northern France, but he couldn't be sure unless he asked. However, Rome didn't exactly care enough to ask. After he got past her heavy accent, he realized that she was introducing herself. Rome nodded simply at her. "Je m'appelle Rome," a crooked grin played on his lips purely because he was a little buzzed from downing the vodka. "Madeleine," he said out loud, playing the name up with a fake French accent.

"Bonnnjourrrrr," he dragged out the French greeting slightly slurring it too. He wasn't actually this drunk, he was just being a dork and making her think that he was blasted. "Comment ca va? Je suis fatigue. J'ai eu trop a boire ce soir," he said flawlessly despite the drunken tone of his voice. It was true that Rome could speak French nearly flawlessly, as he'd been in all the French classes throughout high school. He would've been a senior this year, and last year was his last year taking French. He was kind of glad that he was done though. His teacher was truly an awful woman. And she flirted with him too much. Rome shuddered at the thought.

He turned his attention back to Madeleine, though.

Last edited by Zan, The Creator on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Late Nights [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Nights [Zan]   Late Nights [Zan] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Maddie slowly finds herself, moving to get a better look at him. Hm, he's kind of attractive. She can't help but smile when she hears him speak in french. She was defiently not expecting that. She giggles when she hears his greeting. She wasn't sure but it sounded like he was exaggerating the drunken slur. "Bonjour Rome" she says to him, her accent still sounding strong.

Rome, hm intresting name. She'd never heard of anyone named Rome before, but she likes it. It's different, but nice. "C'est agréable de rencontrer d'autres personnes qui parlent français"she says to him. It's true, she's really glad to meet another french speaking person. She had been expecting to meet well none. Well atleast not any that speak the language as good as Rome.

She blinks slightly, when she hears him say that he's well had a lot to drink. It's not like she couldn't tell or anything. Oh well, hopefully he won't call any attention to them. That would not be good. Maybe she should take him to his cabin? Honestly she's not sure what to do. Maddie's never been in this situation before. "Je suis bon. Pensez-vous que vous êtes sobre?" she says to him. Maybe she should take him back to his cabin? She's not even sure what cabin that is, she doesn't even know his parent. Oh wow, she's worrying to much. She takes a deep breath, and stands up. Slowly she walks closer to Rome. "Êtes-vous d'accord?"she asks him

Last edited by ML on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Late Nights [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Nights [Zan]   Late Nights [Zan] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Roman Arthur Hollis

Roman didn't exactly want to have a conversation in French, especially not while he was drunk. The world was already spinning enough as it was, he didn't need the troubles of having to remember the verbs and phrases in French, too. Instead, the boy just answered her in English. "I'm fiiiine." He dragged the i in fine out involuntarily. Rome brushed the non existant dust off his shirt and stood up a bit straight and gave the girl a crooked grin. His dark eyes gleamed suggestively in the moonlight.

He didn't feel as crass as he was acting here under the moonlight. Somewhere, in the back of Rome's mind, he felt like he was going to regret this in the morning. That was, if he could get the French girl into bed with him. How hard could it be, though? He was hot, and drunk--easy. He needed a bit of fun tonight.

Last edited by Zan, The Creator on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Late Nights [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Nights [Zan]   Late Nights [Zan] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:46 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Madeleine stares at Rome and blinks. Okay he's still pretty drunk. Blinking she looks around, and bites her lip. To be honest she has no idea what she's supposed to do. It's way past curfew, and she really doesn't feel like being eaten by a harpy. Hopefully he wouldn't draw attention to them. Maybe she should just take him back to his cabin. Blinking she looks over at Roman.

"Okay, I'll take your word on that"she says softly. Just the way he said that, says that he's not fine. She steps closer to him and looks at him. "We should go. I don't feel like being eaten by a harpy for being out too late"she says softly. Somehow Maddie doesn't notice his suggestive look. Maybe it's just too dark, or she's to naive. She then stands there looking at Rome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Late Nights [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Nights [Zan]   Late Nights [Zan] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Nights [Zan]
Page 1 of 1