Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Summer Nights [Private]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
heyjuliette

Summer Nights [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:12 am

Summer Nights [Private] 207544_103011429785889_103009233119442_25275_8091389_a
Skylar Cassandra Roberts

Skylar walked along the beach at a steady pace. She loved the warm summer breeze and the calming sound of the rushing water. What will happen while I'm here, she wondered. Then it hit her. This would be her home for a long time. She sat down and started playing with the hem of her coral tank top. It was something that kept her occupied when nervous. The sun was at an angle and it reminded her of when she and her dad would watch the sunset and sunrise together."Breathe," she told herself, "you need to let go of the past."It was true, after all. A fresh start was all she could hope for.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:23 am

I rode Emeralda, with the automaton, just walking right now. I willed her, to start flying, and after a few bounds got into the air, her large wings flapping up and down, to keep us up in the air. After a while, I saw a small figure sitting on the beach. I started to spiral down, until I landed near the girl, causing some sand to go into the air, some landing on the girl "oh, I'm sorry. I'm cameron son of heaphestus. You?"
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:39 am

Summer Nights [Private] Dk
PJ Flanagan

I was walking along the road when I saw sand fly in the air. Both Lacerta and I agreed to go down to the beach and just as we thought, it was Cameron and Emeralda. "Hey Bro. Getting into trouble by a pretty girl?" He said with a Irish accent. "PJ Flanagan Son of Hephaestus. This Lacerta, my pet, my buddy, my brother. Hiya!"
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:09 am

Skylar brushed the sand off her clothes and quickly stood up."Hi, I'm Skylar," she started to introduce herself to the two boys, "daughter of Hedylogos. Pleasure to meet you both." She racked her brain trying to think of something else to say. She just couldn't think of anything. They both looked very intimidating and-wait. Did he just say pretty? He called her pretty and he had an accent. Just perfect. She knew she couldn't get involved in any relationships, though. She just shrugged it off. Maybe he was just trying to be nice. She looked up and noticed she hadn't finished talking. "I'm new here. You probably know that... because... yeah" She got flustered and couldn't finish. What was going on? She was so nervous.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:16 am

Hahaha, very funny pj. Though she is pretty, I am not getting into trouble with her. At least, i didn't start flirting with her before i even introduced myself". I Turned to Skylar "Don't mind my brother, he can't help but get excited when he sees a girl. He's like a dog, happy to see they're master coming home from work."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:51 am

"I am not like a dog but Lacerta can bark like one." Dog Bark, Cough, "Sorry." He said in a high pitch voice. "Well he could, I'll fix that." "Well I am 8 years old" "Anyway enough about Lacerta. Wait isn't Hedylogos the God of Sweet-Talk?"
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:11 pm

Skylar grinned at Cameron's analogy. She wondered why he thought PJ was such a dog, though. He seemed pretty nice. Well they both did, in fact. "Umm, I'm not really sure what he's the God of." she stuttered, "Tell me more about yourselves. What are your hobbies?" She hoped that wasn't too straightforward, she just wanted to get to know them. They seemed like they'd make great friends.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:45 pm

"Well, making things in the forges, is pretty much the only thing either of us do. Our dad is at fault there, but what can you do." I sat down in the sand, with my knees folded up to my chest, next to skylar.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:16 pm

"FYI I'm also the co-captain of my school's Track team and I sing a little too!" I said with a little attitude. "Yes I am a forge worker, blame my dad." I said. "Plus I got a landfill of scrap metal in my pocket." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a few pieces of metal out. "Observe first scrap metal, now a rose." I said handing it to Skylar. "So yeah tell us about you."
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Skylar took the rose, sat down next to Cameron, and motioned for PJ to sit with them. "I'm alright with a bow and arrow, but I really can't do much. I wasn't raised around anything remotely like this camp, so I can't say I'm very experienced. I hope I'll learn the ropes though." She paused to take a break and collect her thoughts. "I enjoy drawing, a lot, actually." She thought of her drawings on the refrigerator at her abandoned house.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:41 pm

"Show off." I pulled the one spare piece of scrap metal, I had and made a tulip. "Pj, your not the only one who can make metal flowers." I handed skylar the tulip. "Eh, I'm sure you'll get along along fine here in camp. Can we see some of your drawings. I'm sure they're pretty."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:31 pm

"Kiss up." Cameron was probably right though."I would like to see them too." I said agreeingly.
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:23 am

"Oh wow, this is pretty." Skylar admired the tulip for a few seconds before handing it back to Cameron. She grabbed her backpack and started rummaging around. "Uhh, the drawings... you guys might think they're dumb, but sure, here they are." She pulled out her sketchbook and flipped it open. "Here's a sketch of my dad. This is my favorite one. Next to it is a sketch of a flower. That's all I've drawn since I've been here, my other sketchbook was left at my house. But I plan to draw a lot more while I'm here."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:30 am

"Wow, they really are pretty. Here, you can keep the tulip." I bent down over the notebook, to try and get a better look at them. "You, my friend, are an amazing artist. You should draw a lot more."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:44 am

I look at both drawings and they look so real. "Wow. If you didn't tell us that you were a daughter of Hedylogos, I would of thought you were a daughter of Apollo." I look out over sound. "Hey you guys wanna go for a swim?"
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:18 pm

"Thanks," Skylar said, taking the tulip. "I try to draw as often as possible, but I just haven't had any inspiration lately. I'm sure it'll come to me." Skylar heard herself say. "Sure, swimming would be nice."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:14 pm

"Well, i don't have anything to swim with on me,l but I can just just swim in my shorts." I peeled my shirt off, and ran into the water. I stood there wading in the water regretting what i just did "But you cant just do that Skylar... Crap.I guess, that i should go back to my cabin to get my swim trunks while You get your swim suit sky.""
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:52 pm

"Well than I'll wait for you guys." I took off my shirt, sat down and started fiddling with the scrap in my pocket, making a boomerang. I just started tossing out at the sound and and reaching a foot past the shore before coming back and I did that repeatedly until Cam and Skylar came back.
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:00 pm

"Okay, that sounds good. Sorry you have to sit alone for a few minutes." Skylar did feel bad for leaving PJ all alone, but she needed to change. As she started to walk up the beach she turned and looked for Cameron.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:12 pm

I caught up with her,and said "so, how do you like camp so far. It's personally one of my favorite places." I smiled at her and kept walking, until we came across the cabins "Meet you back out here." I walked inside of the Hephaestus cabin, put my swim trunks on and came back out.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:53 pm

I turned my head to face skylar. "Ehh it's no problem." I turned back facing the sound and got hit in the head by my own boomerang. "Ow, that hurt. Maybe I should adjust the length on the boomerang." I adjusted the length so it would go a foot and a half past the shore and threw it again repeatedly until they got back.
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:00 pm

"Ahh I hope you're okay! We'll be right back." Skylar turned to Cam. "Yeah I'm enjoying camp so far. Glad to be here. Okay." She walked into her cabin and threw her bag on the floor. She went to the restroom,changed into her bathing suit, and threw her hair in a ponytail. On the way out, she turned to look in the mirror and give herself a smile. Then she threw open the door and walked outside.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:18 pm

I waited for Skylar to get back over to me, and started walking back towards the beach. "So, How did you end up in camp. Like how did you find it, and how did you survive on the way, and all that stuff."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:37 pm

I probably threw the boomerang 50 times before hearing Skylar and Cam coming back. I laid down and close my eyes pretending to sleep. I listen to the sound of the wind and the sea. I was so deep in total relaxation mode I practically stop pretending.
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:26 am

As I walked back to the beach with Cam, I wondered what else we could talk about. At least we were almost back at the beach. "Sorry, you look really bored," Skylar stated when she saw Mark, "Are you alright? Ready to swim?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Nights [Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next