Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

In the Snow (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

In  the Snow (open) Empty
PostSubject: In the Snow (open)   In  the Snow (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:30 pm

I smiled as I ran through the snow. I felt like a little kid again. I just flew face first in the snow. I laughed and flipped over and started making a snow angel. I Most likely I look stupid, but I didn't care. I loved it here.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: In the Snow (open)   In  the Snow (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Zelgius' spirits were high, he had actually made a friend. His first in so long he forgot when. He saw a tthrow herself into the snow. Fearing she may have hurt herself he surged forward, but than he saw her turn over and he exhaled. He continued to walk over to the girl and called out a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: In the Snow (open)   In  the Snow (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:50 pm

I giggled like a little school girl. "Hi." I got up off the ground. "I'm sorry. When it snows it just gets to me." I giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: In the Snow (open)   In  the Snow (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:57 pm

"I suppose I'll forgive you this time" he said with a smile. "Just try not to let it happen again, I get worried easily."

He threw himself into the snow beside her his armor leaving an odd imprint on the ground.

"What makes you love the snow so much youngin?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: In the Snow (open)   In  the Snow (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:29 pm

"Youngin? Your only a few years older then me. When you can call me youngin is when you're as old as my dad." I joked. "When me and my dad took vacations we'd go to Montana during Christmas and we'd make snow angels and just act like idiots. But that was when I was little." I sighed sadly. "I miss those days."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: In the Snow (open)   In  the Snow (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:36 pm

"I'm alot older than you think. Older than I would prefer actually."

He sat up and looked her in the face getting an assessment of her.

"What happened where you can't be like that again. There 's no reason why you couldn't leave camp to visit him."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: In the Snow (open)   In  the Snow (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:41 pm

"My father is all wound up in work and ever since I turned thriteen I'm constantly getting attacked. Which makes no sends I mean I'm not a big three child."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: In the Snow (open)   In  the Snow (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:49 am

"Sometimes monsters take a particular interest in some children of the gods. Your age may also have something to do with it. Sorry about your dad though, at least you know him, my dad was assassinated."

He shrugged off the rest of the conversation pertaining to him not wanting to continue.

"So, I could always help you with that monster problem, I'm quite the fighter."
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: In the Snow (open)   In  the Snow (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:01 pm

"My dad got killed by a hellhound." Layla said while easdropping. She didn't mean to, but she was happy someone else felt her pain. "Sorry if I'm easdropping." Layla said while easdropping.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Snow (open)   In  the Snow (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Snow (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: