Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

what a wonderful world

Go down 
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

what a wonderful world Empty
PostSubject: what a wonderful world   what a wonderful world I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 11:44 am

maeve's plots

❝I see trees of green, red roses too I see them bloom for me and you And I think to myself what a wonderful world. ❞
hello maeve (firelord zuko) here! since you're reading this it means you've stumbled across my latest plotting topic! it is my plan to give you brief descriptions of my characters followed by their relationships and plots that i would like for them. i would love to plot with everyone so don't hesitate to reply to this topic once i've finished posting the information about my characters! of course you're always more than welcome to shoot me a private message!
rules:
1. don't ask me to post if it hasn't been over a week, you can kindly remind me to post or ask when i plan on posting.
2. please understand that i am very busy. i'm finishing up my last couple weeks of high school and then my dad is forcing me to find some sort of job so understand that i do not have a definite schedule and i won't have one for a few weeks give or take.

Back to top Go down

what a wonderful world
Page 1 of 1