Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pink's Wonderful Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Pink's Wonderful Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Pink's Wonderful Suggestions   Pink's Wonderful Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Events

• You know how we have throwback week? Where we change our usernames to our old ones and bring inactive charries back. Instead we should have a future thing. It sounds confusing, but I'll explain. I did a rp with Kenzie a while back where we did our couple what they'd be like when they got married and had kids. It was fun and you can make them be whatever they wanted.

• My other even idea was after the apocalypse. We should have a dance like Moon suggested, but more casual. Like candles in jars and little white Christmas lights outside in the trees. They can just wear sundresses and a fancy shirt and some jeans. It would belike a cute little outside dance under the stars. This is what I was thinking it should look like.

• My last one idea was about the burning of the shrouds. We should make a little sub-forum thing under the memorial hall and the burial grounds where we can make our separate topics. Because if we just make one big topic for people to post whatever they want, our post will be confusing and get jumbled up. And plus we can be like this burning is for *whatever the character's name*. And we can make it a bit more special for our dead charries.

Well, that's about it. So post and tell me what you think about it :D

Last edited by Pinkgirl77 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Pink's Wonderful Suggestions   Pink's Wonderful Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:07 pm

swing dance yay~

and also honoring the dead sounds like a respectful normal thing to do, so i like both of those
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Pink's Wonderful Suggestions   Pink's Wonderful Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:54 am

Pink your ideas are supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. I love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pink's Wonderful Suggestions   Pink's Wonderful Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pink's Wonderful Suggestions
Page 1 of 1