Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let it snow let it snow let it snow {private}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Let it snow let it snow let it snow {private} Empty
PostSubject: Let it snow let it snow let it snow {private}   Let it snow let it snow let it snow {private} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:10 pm

Let it snow let it snow let it snow {private} Tumblr_mmc60uSfdV1spoofeo1_500

Reid Canterbury
Son of KHIONE

It was a good day outside. I had already gotten cleaned up, it was early, so jot that many people we out of their cabins. I out my orange shorts on, put on my Nike running shoes and take off my shirt. It was going to be out no matter how cool it was in the morning. I look at Hales still sleeping, so I wasn't going to wake her up. I walk out of my cabin and begin my jog into the forest. I wanted to jog there so that many people wouldn't see me. I kept jogging and made my way into the forest. It was so beautiful when the trees and the sunrise were together. I look at the sunrise and see it rising towards the sky. I smile and keep running.

This jog was better than all my other ones. I couldn't really find a comfortable place to run without a shirt without girls looking at me, but the forest was perfect. I stopped after it felt like an hour to me because I didn't want to get lost in the forest. I found some shade and wipe my fair with my hands feeling sweaty. I was breathing hard but I was always cold because that was one of the Canterbury abilities. We always had like a cold Aura around us. I think thats what its called.

I felt cool and I made ice appear in my hand and melted it and put in my mouth for water. Yay! To being a child of Khione. I look around and see no one. I smile and start to make it snow. I look up and see the snow falling down. It wants everywhere. It was just where I was but it did expand a little further. The other campers are now in the heat and I'm in the coldness. I hear little running footsteps and see Hales jump from a bush "I knew you would fine me if I made it snow." She barked at me playfully and started to roll in the snow. I smile at her an watch.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Let it snow let it snow let it snow {private} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it snow let it snow let it snow {private}   Let it snow let it snow let it snow {private} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Anna Tyler Belaire
n n n Daughter of Athena

Anna woke up late today for some odd reason. It was Friday so she didn't have any lessons or training. So she was free to do anything she wanted. She smiled. She quickly got out of bed and put her contacts on. She quickly got dressed in her blue dress in converse, She left her hair down in a white flower headband. She was in good mood so she decided to dress nice. Anna smiled.

Anna decided to skip breakfast and went to the forest to get some quiet time. She was going to finish her books on how to play the violin and piano. She walked in the woods. Soon, she made it to the middle of the forest and smiled. Peace and quiet. Anna quickly started climbing up a tree. When at the top she took out her book and notebook and started reading. When ever she read something important she quickly jotted it down in her notebook.

When Anna finally finished both books, she noticed it was snowing. Snowing? It's the middle of the Summer, She thought puzzled. She leaned back. And just with Anna's luck she fell off the branch of the tree. Anna screamed.

When Anna hit the ground with a thud, she quickly got up and noticed a boy there. With his shirt off. Anna stood there speechless, unsure of what to say.

n n word count, ooc notes, outfit n n
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

Let it snow let it snow let it snow {private}
Page 1 of 1