Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

let it snow let it snow let it snow [moon's]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

let it snow let it snow let it snow [moon's] Empty
PostSubject: let it snow let it snow let it snow [moon's]   let it snow let it snow let it snow [moon's] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Hello! So this isn't really pretty, or interesting, but y'know it's about as good as it's going to get. Yeah, so, I'll just start now then.
  • jaye - dude if you make me anything jaye i will love you for life. like seriously jaye i my otp and will fly off into the sunset while arguing about stupid stuff okay. but yeah jaye is perfect and i love it okay.
  • photoshop - photoshopped stuff is pretty cool. if you made me edits with songs and characters (like my characters) that'd be pretty cool with me.
  • words - obviously i like to read, so anything wordy is lovely, like poems or other things are super cool.
  • gifs - gifs make me happy, like even if it's a really cheesy santa gif that's totally cool with me.
  • recipies - if you have family recipies for the holidays that you're willing to share, i'd be happy to try them!

here's stuff i like, just so you have reference if you need it.
  • faye/selena gomez - she's pretty cool yeah
  • charlie rowe - if all else fails i'll marry him y'know
  • the script - their songs make me happy yay
  • imagine dragons - more songs yay
  • food - food + moon = happy moon
  • blue - it's my favorite color so yep that's about it i think.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: let it snow let it snow let it snow [moon's]   let it snow let it snow let it snow [moon's] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:41 am

lmao no food + moon = mooncake<33

just popping in c: merry xmas
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: let it snow let it snow let it snow [moon's]   let it snow let it snow let it snow [moon's] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:43 pm

DUDE BLYTHE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO ADD SO YEAH
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: let it snow let it snow let it snow [moon's]   let it snow let it snow let it snow [moon's] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:09 pm

Wow you couldn't just message me on chat you specifically left a message here wow Moonie
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: let it snow let it snow let it snow [moon's]   let it snow let it snow let it snow [moon's] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:41 am

hah, jaye<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let it snow let it snow let it snow [moon's]   let it snow let it snow let it snow [moon's] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

let it snow let it snow let it snow [moon's]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: