Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

College Interview [private]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

College Interview [private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:14 pm

"Uh...well...she might not like that." I said wishing I could take that back.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:23 am

"hm..." i said "your right.." I started to think. I wasn't the smartest tool in the shed, but after all, I'm a Hermes kid, i would come up with something. "I can avoid her for awhile" i said
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:33 am

I pulled up hoping he was stupid enough to not notice his son in my arms as I tried to sprint past him with a couple papers in my hand from the interview.

"Isn't that her?" I asked watching a goth girl with a baby run by.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:38 am

I looked up. "yeah..." i said and saw the baby. "how..." I sat on the ground...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:41 am

"Hestia helped me out." I muttered kissing Will's tiny head which smelled like newborn baby. "Meet your son." I smiled sheepishly.

"I'm getting outta here before sparks fly." I ran away fast.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:44 am

"no, no, no, no" i mutterd..,""why?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:49 am

"Your a little late for denial." I sat down next to him. "Do you want to hold him?" I asked.
~I need sleep bye!
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:52 am

"no" i muttered "no, no, no, no, no, no"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:05 am

"Why must you keep saying that. What do you want me to do? Tell you I'm sorry? Well that's too damn bad because my father and yours have already seen him." I snapped.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:56 am

I looked at her with a shocked face. "why, why, why, why, why, why," i mutterd
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:01 pm

"KNOCK IT OFF! YOUR ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT HIM!!" I yelled making Will rouse and look up at me with stormy blue-green gray eyes like mine.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 pm

I sighed deeply. I wanted to punch Roxanne badly. But I would regret doing it, after getting myself zapped. I counted to 10 in myself. I started my way away from Roxanne. with my hands in my pockets. "Roxanne, you know I'm a suckish actor..." i said
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:00 pm

"What's that got to do with anything." Will yawned in my arms. I put his head over my shoulder and kissed it twice smelling that new baby smell.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:04 pm

"I'm not gonna act like i don't care... I just don't" i said. I walked on, Trying not to pick a fight.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:09 pm

"What?!" I nearly yelled. "He's your son! How can you not care about him?!" Tears filling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:14 pm

I turned around with anger in my eyes. "I don't know a thing about the kid. I just discovered a short while ago. And then you come storming along with it in your arms and you expect me, to care?" I said giving her a deadly glare. I walked further away.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:16 pm

"I hope your soul is eternally damned! He's not an it! He's your son. Don't you even want to hold him?" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:24 pm

"thanks for the blessings" I said. I stopped. A part of me did but a part of me didn't.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:25 pm

"Do you want him to grow up without a father like us?" I yelled a tear rolling down my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:28 pm

"No" i said, with my back towards Roxanne. "You'll find another, you found me easily right? like 2 days after you dumped Carson."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:32 pm

"Just forget. Destiny and me will raise him on our own." I said walking towards him, I gently kissed his cheek, "I hope you have a nice life." I whispered and then walked away as Will peered over my shoulder with a confused expression on his little angel's face.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:35 pm

I started walking. Then i started to run, leaving nothing but my tear.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:32 pm

I set down my son on a nearby rock and sat down next to her as he and I started to cry together.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:16 am

I was taking my usual walk around camp whistling when i saw a girl crying. At first I didn't recognize her and what she had in her hands. But soon I saw exactly who they where. Roxanne, leader of the Zeus cabin. And some baby. They where both crying. I walked over and said "Er.. Um.. Whats wrong" I said. I wasn't all to best with the helping and comforting stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 am

"Nothing." I lied. Then I recognized Thomas, a Hermes child. "Ughh your a Hermes kid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College Interview [private]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next