Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

College Interview [private]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

College Interview [private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Lighting struck down a tree next to the car. "Do you want Will to have a daddy or not?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:08 pm

"yes, yes, of course" i said "will deserves a father...". i nervously scratched my head.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:10 pm

"What's wrong? Tell me your exact thoughts on him." I said.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:13 pm

"nothing its just a shock... that i'm going to be a father" i said saying the last part softly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:17 pm

"Those aren't your exact thoughts though. I know you." I said when the song Neutron Star Collision came on I sang along with it in a alto voice.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:26 pm

"I don't know... It's just... GAH" i said with an annoyed voice. I wish Roxanne would shut up about it already.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:34 pm

I stomped on the brake. I got out and slammed the car door in exasperation and pulled out some celery and nawed on it. "Why do you hate him?" I sobbed. I knew he wasn't listening but for the love of Zeus he was being selfish, "Do you realize what a shock this is for me? I'm the one who has to gain weight and give birth to him. Your not the only one here who's shocked. Your son is growing inside of me right now." I emphaised the part about his son. My son.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:19 pm

"i don't hate him, it was our mistake." i said in a pissed-off tone. "it's not like we wanted a son" i said in the same tone.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:22 pm

I whipped around to glare at him, "He's not a mistake." I sat down in the drivers seat and crawled over and sat in Steven's lap. "Are you mad at me?"
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:27 pm

"it was a mistake." i said pissed. I was silent for a while. "Don't tell me you wanted to get a child."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:31 pm

"Well no of course I wasn't expecting him. But I already love him more than the world. Do you know what it's like be carrying a child you've never met and already love him or be ready to take a bullet for him? Or even throw yourself under a bus? Lemme tell you I'm a selfish person." I said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:22 am

~Uhmm...Ahem. Waiting for like three years over here. Gah.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:15 am

~uh sorry. on vacation. and i forgot xP

I pushed roxanne off my lap. I looked even more pissed. "just go to the friggin college interview" i said. I sighed. Roxanne was being anoying, and the one thing i never wanted, was was a frigging baby. i sank into my chair.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:21 am

"Fine." I snapped pushing the clutch down and shooting down the highway back towards camp. The speed thingy never dipped below 110 mph. Soon we were back at camp, "Get out of my car, NOW."
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:26 am

I stepped out of the car and walked away slowly. Jeez Roxanne, are you gonna blame this one on the baby too? I didn't look back. She would just scream at me and make me even more pissed. I sighed and nearly fell over a rock.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:32 am

~I fell obliged to send in one of my more understanding compassionate charries.

"Hey dude there's a rock there." I said quickly hoping the kid didn't trip over a rock.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:53 am

~k

"yeah i noticed" i said in a very pissed voice. I walked on to the the gate of the camp. I turned around, thinking that Roxanne already had left. "I'm sorry" i said "I'm kinda pissed right now... so yeah" i said with a expression less face. I was still very mad at Roxanne, it was probably safer to not fight much with Roxanne. She might, even thought she said not to, shock me.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:55 am

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned for him. It's not like I was gay or anything but I did care about people.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:01 am

"oh nothing, just one of those days..." i said " ah who am i kidding?" i sighed. I leaned against the pole. "my girlfriend.." i said. i wasn't sure that she was still my girlfriend. "is pregnant" i said muttering the last part.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:02 am

"Congrats. Or sorry." I patted his shoulder with sigh.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:06 am

"I don't wanna get a baby" i said "at all." i sank to the ground. "i don't wanna leave Roxanne with the baby, but i don't want a to get a child. there just annoying an stupid and...." i sighed
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:09 am

"Well..." I wanted to disagree only because I liked children but some things were better left unsaid.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:11 am

"well what?" i said pissed. i sighed. i hated children.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:13 am

"Then if you don't like them, then just leave her." I suggested. As soon as I said it I wished I hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:18 am

"hm" i said "that may be a good idea." i stood up. "until i get a better idea, ill roll with yours"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Interview [private]   College Interview [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College Interview [private]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next