Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!]

Go down 
+9
lara croft
FudgeeBear
sapphire
firelord zuko
Colby
jessica
Crispy Bacon
Beanie
Sniggle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

[Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!]   [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:38 pm

wickedlovely sure i'll throw you w/ ichos
also sure summer be ignacious uwu

OKAY GUYS RULES:

no power play god mod etc.
pm the golem of your thread with what injuries you want your character to have when you want them to receive aforementioned wounds, and i'll specify in my post that i've aimed for that area and what not, otherwise i'll just make general attacks and you can choose whether they hit or not, etc.

GOLEMS: Will post once every 4 days, or sooner if every camper in the thread has posted. If your golem has not posted after 4 days you may make another post to attack the golem.

CAMPERS:One post per camper every round. Once the golem posts, each of the campers posts before the end of the 4 days. If the golem slams down at a character and the character does not respond, it's an assumed hit. Try not to be so inactive that you get squashed! -shot-

I'll be Ichos
Crispy is Wei
Summer is Ignacia

All of the golems are attacking the Dionysus cabin, but ignore the other golems in other threads--focus on the one in your thread. uwu The golems will fall within 8-15 rounds, depending on what the golem rpers choose. They can be hurt but do not say your character killed them beforehand. Each golem rper will get to choose someone in their thread who kills the golem, and will pm that person saying, "ok go ahead and kill them."

Got it?
Good

I'll start my thread shortly. Summer, Crispy, have your threads up in the Dionysus cabin something in the next day or two please. uwu
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

[Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!]   [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:25 am

Ooh wait can I pm Crispy to swap golems I just realised Caleb is under Wei

/andiwanttoendthisdrama
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!]   [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:23 pm

Idk ask her?? I think she already wrote wei up
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!]   [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:17 pm

-itching to post- ;AAAAAA;
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!]   [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:25 pm

Thread is up, sorry about the delay and the rambling bcause idek any more:
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t13417-wei-everybody-dances-with-the-grim-reaper-battle

Summer and I have swapped places so Bean, Jess, Colby, and ML, you're with me and Wei now. What a Face
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!]   [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:23 am

Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!]   [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:11 am

YO ICHOS PEEPS WHAT CHU GUYS UP TO??? ONLY TWO OF YOU HAVE POSTED???????
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!]   [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:50 pm

I'll be posting later today. Get your posts iiiiiin.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!]   [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Yay! I'll post after you if I can!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!]   [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Oh Zee isn't going to be in this anymore. I'm about halfways through with making a character, and she should be up tomorrow evening at some point?? So yeah, she'll be put in for this. And I'll post after she's been approved or soon after.

Edit: Actually about three quarters way done with her. All I need now is her history, Talents and Weapon. So yeah. I'll hopefully put a post up tomorrow. Sorrry.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!]   [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:08 am

sorry for the delay in the ichos post!! I'm super overdue and i know that but things have been a little intense and i'm having some problems juggling admin work let alone ichos posts

but you will get a post, i just can't promise when.
in the mean time if you want to skip me this round and my people can make their posts again, feel free to have another attack on ichos! big oaf's not goin' anywhere so you might as well have some fun w/ it. c: And again, sorry guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!]   [Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Battle] Dionysus House Party [Starting! See 2nd page for details!]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2