Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

starting over

Go down 
+3
FudgeeBear
Erin (Granger)
Purple
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:14 pm

The Characters;

My characters, hah. Well Genevieve is dibbed for Landon, who's not a people person, which is an odd couple because she's very happy and likes people. At first, he virtually hated her, but now they're become closer and he's becoming more protective of her. Every time I post in their topic my muse level goes through the roof. Simone. She's off campus hitch hiking in a car with Summer's charrie. She's not dibbed for him.. They're just seeing if it'll work/ Then their's Allison. Sweet, sweet Ally. The murdered, anger problems, a little unstable, kinda stupid and a dark past. Oh, the average character. She's currently on a quest looking for remedies. She's crushing on Christian, the son of Hecate, who taught her how the play a note of guitar, because she asked him out. But I think that's over, so prepare. Then there's Luke. I mean his last name his de Luca. His name is Luke Michael de Luca. It's not right. At all. He's trying to tell Anna Meira about his crush on her, but they're to good of friends, even though he's totally confident. Lucy! oh my gosh Lucy! My new character who I'm mentally best friends with. She has nothing. Nothing at all. So yeah, there's nothing for me to tell you about her, except she's super calm. James. Okay, I'm crushing on him. He's almost gotten himself killed by Natalia, who's dibbed for him. But she said her name was Sutton Jones, so things aren't going to good between them, but eh we'll see. Cheyenne. She's tutoring Kendall in French, but they'll be boyfriend and girlfriend eventually. But right now they're best friends. Aw. How sweet.

ThePlots;

Genevieve; None currently.
Simone; An enemy. Oh yes. Or even a nemesis. It'll be interesting because Lucy is usually super clam.
Allison; She really needs a friend. Either a friend or a best friend, boy or girl, it doesn't matter. Ally really needs someone right now.
Luke; Nothing at the moment.
Lucy; A relationship, she gets along with everyone so that'll be easy.
James; A boy best friend. Like seriously I used him once and I created him 2 months ago.
Cheyenne; Not an enemy, just someone she cannot get along with... Or strongly dislike.

Last edited by Purple on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Username: ReleaseTheKraken
My character you have chosen: April Phillips
Your character you have chosen: Lily (can't remember her last name)
Plot: They form a sisterly bond and all that carp.
Link to your character topic:
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t11463-my-final-charrie-topic
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Also, am I makin the topic... Kraken/Grangaaa
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Username: FudgeeBear
My character you have chosen: Luke Michael de Luca
Your character you have chosen: Anna Meira Sanzenin
Plot: Basically, they meet at the Climbing Wall. Luke... or Meira will offer a challenge to the climbing wall, and have dares on who will lose. The rest, well, let's go with the flow. :D
Link to your character topic: On My signature teehee.
Other: Long time no see, Purps :D
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Username: Moon pie <3
My character you have chosen: April Phillips
Your character you have chosen: Carmen Pryce
Plot: I think that their personalities would clash lovely[-y?] Carmen is a hater - type, and doesn't see the positives, and I think that even though they are half sisters, they are so very different and it would be fun.
Link to your character topic: Siggy, to lazy to post it here...
Other: ily <3
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:50 pm

@FudgeeBear: indeed long time no see. Alright cool plot. Can you make it or should I?

@Moonie: yay ily2. Sure sounds great! And since u always make the topic I'll make it. Where would u like it dude.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Somewhere, idk, anywhere really
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:29 pm

I'll make it :D THIS'LL BE LIKE, EXCITING
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:33 pm

@Fudge: THANKS! YAY YAY I'M SO EXCITED!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Luke and Emerson are still dibbed for each other right?
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:54 pm

starting over  Tumblr_mgxlx2bM6e1rfkqm4o1_500
UPDATED
I updated the first post. And I really need to RP Lucy, so basically to make it short and sweet, a relationship, she gets along with everyone so that'll be easy.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Seems like Griffin and James have a few things in common, like enjoying sports and trying to be nice to their peers. They might become friends. Unsure if I'm able to help you out with Lucy, though.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Mkay I guess we could but only if there's a plot..
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:48 pm

I volunteer as tribute my character Calico to be Ally's friend. She's really hyper, like really really hyper. Or I have Rose to be her friend, either one would work. I just really want to use my new template. Plus I haven't used Rose or Callie in ages.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Lol as tribute. And I think Rose might work out better for a friend because they're personalities are quite similar and I think they'd be good friends. Can you make the thread, bby?
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Here's the topic!
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

starting over  Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting over    starting over  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

starting over
Page 1 of 1